Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) (28520 Views)

Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by FhukaFhuka: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2019
grin

Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Dem no beat am well
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Guyman02:
They have changed his nationality to Japanese, all he needs is to take a passport of his face now and submit it to Japanese embassy as their citizen grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2019
They handed him to police in soft copy

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by Omnig: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2019
Nigeirans shud for once let justice prevail no matter the situation that is what will take us to where we are suppose to be like other nations of the world
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by frank202012: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2019
police saving thieves and criminals nd shooting innocent ppl bec of Dada hair nd iPhone nd laptops

pathetic

Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2019
This man after this faced restructuring will be an ambassador of Peace. Sometimes jungle justice can help rehabilitate some fellows.
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Wicked thief. The kind of confusion his lots have put people through is beyond comprehension.

Imaging having parked your car only to return to that same spot some few minutes later with the keys in your hand but your car not there; instant sweat will commence.

He is lucky to be alive.
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Guyman02:
They have changed his nationality to Japanese, all he needs is to take a passport of his face now and submit it to Japanese embassy as their citizen grin
You will find that type of eye is common in China, Taiwan, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Bhutan, Korea ( North and South) so you might need to narrow it down a bit.

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by DonGtoG1(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2019
FACIAL REMOULD. Even people that know him before the incident will doubt if he is the one when he will be paraded.
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Guyman02:
You will find that type of eye is common in China, Taiwan, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Bhutan, Korea ( North and South) so you might need to narrow it down a bit.
Plus he has way too much melanin

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2019
What is that policeman holding?
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by litaninja(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2019
The real story here is the poor training on the part of the Nigerian Police. Look at that one with little regard for proper weapon handling!!!
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
All this Picture they take after beating the person doesn't even make any sense..why dont they take the picture of the person when he was caught, so we know who the person is and probably his partners too
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin grin

Oboy yee this guy fit survive this beating...diswan na mass panel beating.. grin
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Nyanya/Mararaba of all places, I wondered where abokis were shortly before the arrival of Policemen. I won't be surprised if the Police were accomplices, virtually all the Policemen in Nyanya/Mararaba are criminals.

U have said it all bro, I ones witnessed a lady purse snatch in my present, we where all standing under Mararaba bridge and was waiting for a car to area one, wen the idiot thieve just speedily snatched the lady that was standing by my sides hand bag, we chased him down caught him, beat him mercilessly and the police people came and took him to police station, I was fvckingly surprise the next day I saw the same guy in Jabi park wandering about probably targeting another bag to snatch sad
That's when I knew that those police people in Mararaba and Nyanya are all accomplice angry
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seriously most of those police officers in maraba,nyanya and wuse market needs re training n transfer away from where they are now, most of them collects cut from every deal the criminals succeeds in
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
which kyn facial surgery dem give am so...
severe internal x external bleeding
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
ezewealth:
They handed him to police in soft copy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by Bellotelli: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
I saw when they brought him to nyanya general hospital... Mehn!! That man's face was really reconstructed to a Chinese
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
apcdoncastnaija:
this one is lucky to be an escape goat, they for roast him alive. Robbery gone wrong grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A scape goat
Re: Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) by peacefull(f): 2:47am On Apr 24, 2019
Guyman02:

Oh....
Wow.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 / Lagos Police Rescue A White Man From Kidnappers / Villagers Parade Cassava Thief Unclad In Akwa Ibom State.[PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.