Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid (38586 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by GavelSlam: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
If Suleman makes Heaven, I can assure everyone that we all going to Heaven.

One I find his name in the book of life at the gate of Heaven, No angel fit okay me wrong cassette say I no make am.

I go beat the angels scatter.

You go beat Angel?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AnyoneButAtiku: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2019
According to sources close to other sources, that aeroplane (N47HW) is owned by SHILOH INTERNATIONAL INC.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by elotajohn1(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2019
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AuroraB(f): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Bloggers... Pls, lets verify all news before posting.

Not all private jets are purchased. Have you heard of lease, rentage?

Don't go and post what you can't defend. What gives you the assurance that he owns it? Have you checked the registration number, the tally number? Do you have access to some vital information that we don't have?

Don't go about posting unconfirmed news cos you want to trend, if police comes after you, you will sing a new song
Who you come dey tell that one now You see Linda and Co for here undecided
You just dey brokpakpa this early morning sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by topedoski(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2019
if Jesus happens to come today The drama wey we go see go shock us all

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by GavelSlam: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2019
topedoski:
if Jesus happens to come today
The drama wey we go see go shock us all

The likes of the bald headed apostle no go gree.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2019
buying a private jetmeans nothing....if he has bought one or been given one, he will come out to say it...something of God's blessing. ....no need to threaten any blogger, time will tell if the jet story is true or not...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Joekaynews(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Hedonini:
So much ignorance in one post. Is shutting down an Instagram account the same thing as shutting down a blog? Who would shut down your selfhosted domain?

I wonder ooo, bro. Too much ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Codes151(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2019
So what are you doing? You not just sxxxxx?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by 2sexycom(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Don't go and post what you can't defend. What gives you the assurance that he owns it? Have you checked the registration number, the tally number? Do you have access to some vital information that we don't have?

Don't go about posting unconfirmed news cos you want to trend, if police comes after you, you will sing a new song
His church fan page actually called it his. So if there is anyone to be sanction, it is the operator of the fan page, for declaring that Apostle owns it.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by topedoski(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2019
GavelSlam:

The likes of the bald headed apostle no go gree.
This your sarcasm no be here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Skyonebaba: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2019
I JUST LOVE THIS MAN ...... TRY HIM AND SEE CAMEROON PEPPER
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Rubbiish(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Priye007:
Genue pastors are busy blessing the poor in heart, why the scammers are busy buying private jethe. There is God oooooo.
Honestly
Jesus told someone in the bible to sell all his riches and give to d poor before he can follow him, but here we have pastors preaching d word, acquiring same wealth.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AutoReportNG: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2019
2sexycom:

His church fan page actually called it his. So if there is anyone to be sanction, it is the operator of the fan page, for declaring that Apostle owns it.

That his fanpage admin called it his own does not give him the exclusive right and info. All planes have registration number and this number can be verified online, it brings out the owner's info that is name, company, institution etc, has the OP done such?

A pastor was allegedly some months back to have own a private jet but at the end, it was a chartered one for his ministry. What gives the OP assurance that he owes it. If the pastor decided to take legal issues, he is gulity and he will be arrested cos its fake news
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Bonapart(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2019
bro4u:
Someone should pls explain; did God pick this man's call or he picked God's call
useless fowl like you... who cars what you think or know with your shallow sense of reasoning
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AngelicBeing: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Exactly
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by 2sexycom(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2019
AutoReportNG:

That his fanpage admin called it his own does not give him the exclusive right and info. All planes have registration number and this number can be verified online, it brings out the owner's info that is name, company, institution etc, has the OP done such?

A pastor was allegedly some months back to have own a private jet but at the end, it was a chartered one for his ministry. What gives the OP assurance that he owes it. If the pastor decided to take legal issues, he is gulity and he will be arrested cos its fake news

I understand your point. But since the page is tied to his church, then it could well be assumed it is coming from the horses mouth.

Take the case of Buhari's spokespersons for instance and their charade on social media, don't we all assume that they were authorized by Buhari?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AngelicBeing: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2019
AnyoneButAtiku:
According to sources close to other sources, that aeroplane (N47HW) is owned by SHILOH INTERNATIONAL INC.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

Gbam grin
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by bro4u: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Bonapart:
useless fowl like you... who cars what you think or know with your shallow sense of reasoning
Cars ni trucks ko.... Mtchewww
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Feeling funky already, they may still come at him so chill a minute.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Jimbadly: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2019
FlirtyGist:
cool

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE

Are you insane? I should click to see the video of a naeked man? The thunder that will fire you is in the gym.

Stupid blogger.

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AutoReportNG: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2019
2sexycom:

I understand your point. But since the page is tied to his church, then it could well be assumed it is coming from the horses mouth.

Take the case of Buhari's spokespersons for instance and their charade on social media, don't we all assume that they were authorized by Buhari?

There is a difference between a fanpage and a spokesperson. Let's take the case of our Naija celebrities, they all have fanpages that some of their fans create for them but when it comes to something private and close to them, they have PR. PR are people who handle information, press release and give update about them. They can either debunk or confirm stories so they are in the right league to give classified information.

A fanpage is a realible source of information as this does not come from the church (PR personeel). He can only quote the fanpage source but not with so much authority as he depicts.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Pastors are flying with private jet without a single member of his church in company with him.Meanwhile,the members will pack themselves inside Rickety buses in the name of going for evangelism.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Xisnin(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Hedonini:
So much ignorance in one post. Is shutting down an Instagram account the same thing as shutting down a blog? Who would shut down your selfhosted domain?
Your self-hosted domain can be shut down.
If in doubt read the TOS of your host.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Danwakae(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Benekruku post=77778499]If Suleman makes Heaven, I can assure everyone that we all going to Heaven.

Once I find his name in the book of life at the gate of Heaven, No angel fit play me wrong cassette say I no make am.

I go beat the angels scatter.[/quote

god Benekruku, Is my name in the lists ??

May Allah have mercy on you

Don't judge, so ALLAH will not judge u
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by ritababe(f): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2019
Hedonini:

Is very easy bro, they even shut down Lindas blog some years back

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Jeromejnr(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2019
Rubbiish:

Honestly
Jesus told someone in the bible to sell all his riches and give to d poor before he can follow him, but here we have pastors preaching d word, acquiring same wealth.

So aren't you interested in following Jesus? Why don't you sell all you have right now? Instead of sitting on the sidelines and making comments.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by ritababe(f): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2019
Xisnin:
Your self-hosted domain can be shut down. If in doubt read the TOS of your host.
Don't mind him
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2019
Xisnin:
Your self-hosted domain can be shut down. If in doubt read the TOS of your host.
Shut down by who and on what basis? That's the key thing.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by titiloyeblog: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Congrats on your newly acquired private jet.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Bigajeff(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Sule threat cannot stop bloggers from carrying news just your own opinion @op
Ai moye threats, they will still carry your news. Na u host the server or own the domain? Na so e easy to just shutdown blogs? Abi he think say blog na shop for Ikeja?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2019
ritababe:

Is very easy bro, they even shut down Lindas blog some years back

Still missing the point. That's why I mentioned self-hosted.

What was shut down was lindaikeji..com, not lindaikejiblog.com. There's a big difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan / Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.