Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid (38595 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by FuckoffMOD: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
bro4u:
Someone should pls explain; did God pick this man's call or he picked God's call
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Oddsman(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Who told you? Why was His garment sold before or when He died? You know the value?

He didnt wear rags
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Springsdy456958(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2019
bro4u:
Someone should pls explain; did God pick this man's call or he picked God's call
call na call who pick no matter now.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by SamOyovwi: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2019
That's to tell you that if Jesus came in this age, He will be very rich. If you nor even get money. How you wan take do God work well
Oddsman:

He didnt wear rags
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by GRACEGLORY: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2019
United4greatnes:
APOSTLE SULEMAN’S PRIVATE JET: LINDA IKEJI & OTHER TOP BLOGGERS NOW AFRAID TO CARRY UNVERIFIED NEWS

Following Apostle Johnson Suleman's threat to shut down blogs who carry fake news about pastors

It's been 24 hours since the news of Apostle Johnson Suleman's ownership of a private jet went viral on the internet and surprisingly top blogs like Linda Ikeji Blog, Yabaleft Online, Lailas News and others are yet to carry the news. Even Daddy Freeze an ardent critic of Pastors in Nigeria seems to have ignored the trending news.

You would recall that the fiery preacher has threatened to shut down blogs whose stock in trade is to bring down Men of God in Nigeria with their fake news and stories just to drive traffic to their blogs. Mixed reactions trailed his statement amongst bloggers and social media commenters.

He made the statement as a result of the negative report which was made against his spiritual father, Papa E.A. Adeboye and according to him it takes only 100 to 200 reports to shut down an Instagram account over any false report. I can tell just the choir to report an erring blog and the blog will be shut down, he said.

It's obvious that top bloggers are now treading cautiously hence they have refused to blog the news of his ownership of a private jet since they don't know how it came about. Pastors in Nigeria have been subjected to ridicule by bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Most time they blog and post untrue stories about a man of God just because they want to make money out of the false story/news. They forgot that a pastor is someone's spouse and they have children. How will the children feel when they read negative things about their father or mother in the internet.

You would recall that Diaspora Reporters was the first blog to report the news and it was stated that the man of God was gifted with the private jet.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/apostle-sulemans-private-jet-linda-ikeji-other-top-bloggers-now-afraid-to-carry-unverified-news/

Ya'll haters and your father, that thing called satan ain't seen nothing yet.

Zachariah 1:17
"Proclaim further: This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'My towns will again overflow with prosperity, and the LORD will again comfort Zion and choose Jerusalem.'"
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by p3kdudu(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925803/longrich-business-opportunityreal#77781208

Do u knw wit #9800 to #25k to #40k?
U can start ur Longrich busines&make 10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ weekly 4rm home&get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.
Call or chat me up lets get you connected.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Oddsman(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2019
SamOyovwi:
That's to tell you that if Jesus came in this age, He will be very rich. If you nor even get money. How you wan take do God work well

Wow. You guys dont know Christianity. You perhaps go to church and come back without your faith sinking into you. Jesus was offered to have the whole world at his feet but he declined it. Fulfilment was dying for our sins not being rich and being a king for men.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by omojesu202(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
If Suleman makes Heaven, I can assure everyone that we all going to Heaven.

Once I find his name in the book of life at the gate of Heaven, No angel fit play me wrong cassette say I no make am.

I go beat the angels scatter.

I go join you...
imagine the flamboyant life this guy's are living yet the Bible says it would be difficult for a rich to enter heaven.
I don't understand again self
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AutoReportNG: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Joromi12:
no proof from dangote that he owns one. Or have u seen him inside one

And what gives you the impression that AutoReportNG did that article? Let's verify all stories before we attack people

I don't write that and that's not from our website.

Cheers
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by SamOyovwi: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Mr man! Was Jesus Christ poor when he was on earth?
Oddsman:

Wow. You guys dont know Christianity. You perhaps go to church and come back without your faith sinking into you. Jesus was offered to have the whole world at his feet but he declined it. Fulfilment was dying for our sins not being rich and being a king for men.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by SamOyovwi: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2019
Are you okay with poverty?
Oddsman:

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by pojophilius(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2019
lastempero:
Nairaland don report am.
cc apostle Suleiman
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Oddsman(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Mr man! Was Jesus Christ poor when he was on earth?

I'm sorry but you dont know Christianity. Christianity is not about riches and wealth. If you have, you give and do charity.
Jesus chose not to be rich. Did he buy house. did he ride chariot. Did he have servants. Did He meet kings and other royalties?
If you are a Christian, you need a re-orientation. Read your Bible better.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by SamOyovwi: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2019
It seems you love poverty. You're not really a Christian.
Stop deceiving yourself
Oddsman:

I'm sorry but you dont know Christianity. Christianity is not about riches and wealth. If you have, you give and do charity.
Jesus chose not to be rich. Did he buy house. did he ride chariot. Did he have servants. Did He meet kings and other royalties?
If you are a Christian, you need a re-orientation. Read your Bible better.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2019
AutoReportNG:

And what gives you the impression that AutoReportNG did that article? Let's verify all stories before we attack people

I don't write that and that's not from our website.

Cheers
sorry sir. I tot it was same website o. Sorry
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Oddsman(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2019
SamOyovwi:
It seems you love poverty. You're not really a Christian.
Stop deceiving yourself

I love poverty because I said Jesus didn't choose to be rich? Thanks you sir
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by SamOyovwi: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Your opinion and it's not a fact. Carry your poverty load for head. Give me chance
Oddsman:

I love poverty because I said Jesus didn't choose to be rich? Thanks you sir
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AutoReportNG: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Joromi12:
sorry sir. I tot it was same website o. Sorry

No problem, we do all these for clarifcations.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Moloso(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Mehn,church business is the real deal now oo, all these pastors just dey flex these days.
becareful what you comment.. Because this Men of God are Territorial commanders..
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by ALRENOgroup: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
United4greatnes:
APOSTLE SULEMAN’S PRIVATE JET: LINDA IKEJI & OTHER TOP BLOGGERS NOW AFRAID TO CARRY UNVERIFIED NEWS

Following Apostle Johnson Suleman's threat to shut down blogs who carry fake news about pastors

It's been 24 hours since the news of Apostle Johnson Suleman's ownership of a private jet went viral on the internet and surprisingly top blogs like Linda Ikeji Blog, Yabaleft Online, Lailas News and others are yet to carry the news. Even Daddy Freeze an ardent critic of Pastors in Nigeria seems to have ignored the trending news.

You would recall that the fiery preacher has threatened to shut down blogs whose stock in trade is to bring down Men of God in Nigeria with their fake news and stories just to drive traffic to their blogs. Mixed reactions trailed his statement amongst bloggers and social media commenters.

He made the statement as a result of the negative report which was made against his spiritual father, Papa E.A. Adeboye and according to him it takes only 100 to 200 reports to shut down an Instagram account over any false report. I can tell just the choir to report an erring blog and the blog will be shut down, he said.

It's obvious that top bloggers are now treading cautiously hence they have refused to blog the news of his ownership of a private jet since they don't know how it came about. Pastors in Nigeria have been subjected to ridicule by bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Most time they blog and post untrue stories about a man of God just because they want to make money out of the false story/news. They forgot that a pastor is someone's spouse and they have children. How will the children feel when they read negative things about their father or mother in the internet.

You would recall that Diaspora Reporters was the first blog to report the news and it was stated that the man of God was gifted with the private jet.

I support this move my Apostle...Any blogger that carries fake news has to fade out and be pushed out of business. As though being a Pastor is a curse or prosperity is a sin in Nigeria...They talk so much against Pastors' prosperity yet they are flaunting their luxerious cars and houses everywhere...We need to reset their minds! God punish the devil and his great ground children!

https://www.diasporareporters.com/apostle-sulemans-private-jet-linda-ikeji-other-top-bloggers-now-afraid-to-carry-unverified-news/
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Lokoyen(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Joekaynews:

I wonder ooo, bro. Too much ignorance.

Do your research well, self hosted blogs can be shutdown. Even if you own the server.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Oddsman(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Your opinion and it's not a fact. Carry your poverty load for head. Give me chance

Go on airing your low mentality
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by RevT1: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Take a closer look at the pictures. The plane in the second pix is different from the one in the 3rd.
Bloggers!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
NIGERIANS CAN JUST SIT IN THEIR ROOMS AND WRITE NONSENSE.IN THE NEWS YESTERDAY ABOUT SULEMAN BEING GIFTED A PRIVATE JET, IT WAS WRITTEN THAT HE IS THE MOST TRAVELLED MAN IN THE WORLD,HAVING TRAVELLED TO 120 COUNTRIES. THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT SHOULD GO AND CHECK THE TRAVEL RECORDS OF MISSIONARY EDWARD FRANK FROM KREFELD GERMANY, WHO HAVE TRAVELLED TO EVERY COUNTRY UPON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH AND IN MOST CASES VISITING SOME COUNTRIES MULTIPLE TIMES ( LIKE NIGERIA 4TIMES ) AND DOESNT SAY A WORLD ABOUT IT. EMPTY DRUMS MAKE NOISE THE MOST. CHECK www.freie-volksmission.de. A TRUE MAN OF GOD IF HE IS GIFTED A PRIVATE JET,WILL SELL IT AND USE THE PROCEED TO HELP THE POOR IN HIS CONGREGATION ETC AND FLY ECONOMIC CLASS. THE SON OF GOD WAS ON EARTH AND DIDNT HAVE AN ASS ( A CAR ) AND MODERN CRIMINALS CALLING THEMSELVES MEN OF GOD ARE BUYING PRIVATE JETS. WAIT UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY AND U WILL SEE THE DISAPPOINTMENT.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Bonapart(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
bro4u:

Cars ni trucks ko.... Mtchewww
the typo error dosen't stop you from being a bigot
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Kukusnazzy009: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
NIGERIANS CAN JUST SIT IN THEIR ROOMS AND WRITE NONSENSE.IN THE NEWS YESTERDAY ABOUT SULEMAN BEING GIFTED A PRIVATE JET, IT WAS WRITTEN THAT HE IS THE MOST TRAVELLED MAN IN THE WORLD,HAVING TRAVELLED TO 120 COUNTRIES. THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT SHOULD GO AND CHECK THE TRAVEL RECORDS OF MISSIONARY EDWARD FRANK FROM KREFELD GERMANY, WHO HAVE TRAVELLED TO EVERY COUNTRY UPON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH AND IN MOST CASES VISITING SOME COUNTRIES MULTIPLE TIMES ( LIKE NIGERIA 4TIMES ) AND DOESNT SAY A WORLD ABOUT IT. EMPTY DRUMS MAKE NOISE THE MOST. CHECK www.freie-volksmission.de. A TRUE MAN OF GOD IF HE IS GIFTED A PRIVATE JET,WILL SELL IT AND USE THE PROCEED TO HELP THE POOR IN HIS CONGREGATION ETC AND FLY ECONOMIC CLASS. THE SON OF GOD WAS ON EARTH AND DIDNT HAVE AN ASS ( A CAR ) AND MODERN CRIMINALS CALLING THEMSELVES MEN OF GOD ARE BUYING PRIVATE JETS. WAIT UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY AND U WILL SEE THE DISAPPOINTMENT.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Kukusnazzy009: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
You are an IDIOT. You should go and collect the Jet, sell it and take the money to the Orphanage. Your whole generation put together cannot donate 10% of the things he has donated for humanity. Keep hating who God has lifted. Keep being the Judge of Heaven.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Benprass(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Mehn,church business is the real deal now oo, all these pastors just dey flex these days.
Is only God that will help us.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by bro4u: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bonapart:
the typo error dosen't stop you from being a bigot
It doesn't stop you from being seen as an uneducated piece of crap.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Bonapart(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
bro4u:

It doesn't stop you from being seen as an uneducated piece of crap.
your education clearly a waste of time and resources.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by lastempero: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
pojophilius:

cc apostle Suleiman

U don copy am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan / Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.