Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million (44394 Views)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nebuchadnezar: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
chaii shameless skull mining criminal head hunters.
what a people

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by foreshore(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Detectives from Ondo State Police Command are currently on the trail of ritualists who killed a 60-year-old hunchback woman and also paid her son N7m to carry out the act.The deceased was identified as Mrs. Rukayat Abodunde and she was reportedly abducted by two gunmen who came to her home in Ayetoro Street in Ondo town, pretending to have come to buy fish from her.

The Nation reported that though the date of the incident was not revealed, however it reportedly took place around 10 p.m.It was further learnt that the ritualist stormed the house few days later to demand a refund of N7m from the late lady's son, as they discovered that the hunchback was not natural but caused by an accident. While the hunchback woman appeared to have been killed by the ritualists, it was gathered that her son who was paid N7m is currently on the run.

Ondo State Police spokesman, Femi Joseph who confirmed the incident said the case was still being investigated to unravel those behind the dastardly act.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/23/ritualists-kill-hunchback-woman-pay-son-n7m/

Evil Child!!!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by fergieboy: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Wait.. You killed his mom and your coming back for 7 million refund

Thunder

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
lastmessenger:
From skull mining to hunch back excavating.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by showafrica(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Afongees

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by ransomed: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Some people are showing their ignoramus nature by calling Ondo town guy an Afonja. They have no relationship with Ilorin people.

May God punish that wicked son. May his own son do same to him in ten fold. Amen.
Blood is no more thicker than water in this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by adecz: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2019
I thought it's only the people from SE that indulge in such act like ritual killing, never knew our saint of a tribe Yoruba does same too. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by maasoap(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2019
solochris:
I heard the news over the radio this morning on my way to work. I dont support these tribal things but honestly i think Yorubas should take it easy. Rituals rituals rituals, its human beings we are talking about o, haba!

You're not different from your other brothers here, Mr.
All these "I don't support tribal things" only exposed you as hypocrite. Are not your people killing for rituals in your tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by lastempero: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Their crime is always on the other side of the hustle,na wa oo.
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Very brave ritualistic idiots......... They should return the woman too alive nah........

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by computerglobal(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Una for ask if the hunchback na follow-come na?

Follow come grin grin
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by bluefilm: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2019
West amaka!!! grin
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Has he bought a Benz Already? Afonjaaaaaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by yemiyemi: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Yes....quite agree with you.......Yorubas are now being contaminated with ritual killing syndrome by our Igbos brothers in SE.....O ma se o..
FortuneDeGreat:
I thought it's only the people from SE that indulge in such act like ritual killing, never knew our saint of a tribe Yoruba does same too. What a pity!

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Na Dem Abi... shocked

Make I check well.... undecided

I talk am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Brightdude007: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
After they will say our love for money is out of this world. Hypocrites of the highest order. Keep breaking records back to back
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
fergieboy:
Wait.. You killed his mom and your coming back for 7 million refund

Thunder
NO, he killed his mom himself and supplied them his mom's Fake hunch back. he scammed them grin

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
yemiyemi:

Yes....quite agree with you.......Yorubas are now being contaminated with ritual killing syndrome by our Igbos brothers in SE.....O ma se o..
Oh, really? Good at learning and imitating evil easily and quickly, what a pity.
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by oforjide: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
superlanny:
ipob Jews breakfast don ready, so enjoy your food, I will not blame you, but the bastard idiot that has disgraced his family and himself, I am an afonja dude and am very grateful to God for putting me in that zone, am certain that's the reason for my incredible charm and intelligent brain, can't say the same for my brother's from the east, making stupid mistakes and choices is never far from them, that's why I would rather be a Somalian than and igbo dude. for the wailers that will flood my mention, do not be warned, your walings are like Celine Dions music to my ears.
my bros drop this ur tribalistic mindset and condemn evil, that ur kinsman action is the worst evil against humanity.such person doesn't exist in igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Rollitout: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2019
The son is also involved for not reporting the case to the police, he knows about the killing.
The world is full of wicked souls, thank God I trust no one except my self.

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by simplyOJ(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2019
May God never allow children that will kill us to be delivered.

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Brightdude007: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2019
superlanny:
ipob Jews breakfast don ready, so enjoy your food, I will not blame you, but the bastard idiot that has disgraced his family and himself, I am an afonja dude and am very grateful to God for putting me in that zone, am certain that's the reason for my incredible charm and intelligent brain, can't say the same for my brother's from the east, making stupid mistakes and choices is never far from them, that's why I would rather be a Somalian than and igbo dude. for the wailers that will flood my mention, do not be warned, your walings are like Celine Dions music to my ears.
Look at this trash you wrote. Be sincere, does it make sense to you? Well as you said that is how intelligent you guys can be, money that is not enough to import 40 feet container of goods or even stock just one full warehouse in Alaba, that's what your brother wasted his mother for and you talk about being intelligent. What is bad is bad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Charly68: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2019
7m naira to kill his mother ! His own son or daughter will collect 14m to sell him out too ..Gal 6:7

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2019
superlanny:
Nigerian boys are useless, they can kill their whole family for money. Very useless and mentally Deranged people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Athena4: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2019
superlanny:
Guilt Alert

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2019
solochris:
I heard the news over the radio this morning on my way to work. I dont support these tribal things but honestly i think Yorubas should take it easy. Rituals rituals rituals, its human beings we are talking about o, haba!
till our govt make it a capital punishment offence they will never stop. Ritualism is what ruind the beauty of the sw. At least, death sentence straight to anyone caught in the act of ritualism. It will reduce and subsequently stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by MissRaine69(f): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Your own child...looks at you and sees ₦₦₦₦ and not a mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.