Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million (44393 Views)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by FuckThaMod: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2019
lastmessenger:
From skull mining to hunch back excavating.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2019
solochris:
I heard the news over the radio this morning on my way to work. I dont support these tribal things but honestly i think Yorubas should take it easy. Rituals rituals rituals, its human beings we are talking about o, haba!

It is not just a yoruba problem. It cuts across the length and breadth of this country called nigeria.
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by thebestprice(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2019
What's happening in yoruba land?

Why all these?
I thought it was the igboz that engage in ritualism?

Does that mean we've been misinformed all these while ?

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2019
fergieboy:
Wait.. You killed his mom and your coming back for 7 million refund

Thunder

Maybe some cash refund since the item they bought from his shop was a nothing but a replica.
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by AreaFada2: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2019
A man's enemy shall be from his own household. A woman's too of course.

Rip to the poor woman.

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Humble2017(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2019
so bad
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Ikem11(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2019
The heart of man is wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by yonathaniel: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Money rituals is now becoming astronomical in nigeria,nawa o,may God save us from the hand of evil perpetrator n not become their prey ooo.
That's why 2timothy 3 says when perilous time come people will be lovers of money,children will hate their parents,there will be lovers of pleasure than lovers of God.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by yonathaniel: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Money rituals is now becoming astronomical in nigeria,nawa o,may God save us from the hand of evil perpetrator n not become their prey ooo.
That's why 2timothy 3 says when perilous time come people will be lovers of money,children will hate their parents,there will be lovers of pleasure than lovers of God.
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by FalilaKeten: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2019
lastmessenger:
From skull mining to hunch back excavating.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by okadoo: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
AWON OMO ALE
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by valkingsley(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
The amount of tribalism on nairaland is just too perplexing. We tend to forget that we all belong to the same human race first before belonging to any tribe or religion. Segregation won't help nobody!
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by sharena(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
THE SON NEEDS TO BE CASTRATED I SWEAR DOWN...A WOMAN WHO CARRIED HIM IN HER WOMB FOR NINE MONTHS THEN WENT THROUGH THE PAINS OF LABOR AND EVEN HAD AN ACCIDENT THAT DISFIGURED HER, INSTEAD OF STRIVING HARD TO MAKE LIFE BEAUTIFUL FOR HIS MOM, HE WENT AND SOLD HER FOR RITUAL PURPOSE

DAIRY OF A BASTARD SON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nathphil(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fear ambitious men that are impatient. This money is nothing when you cheat to get it.
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Josh44s(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Satan66:
Afonja
Breaking records back to back.

Ah swear bro. This one na back to back record. Gracious God!

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Zombicmodz: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Detectives from Ondo State Police Command are currently on the trail of ritualists who killed a 60-year-old hunchback woman and also paid her son N7m to carry out the act.The deceased was identified as Mrs. Rukayat Abodunde and she was reportedly abducted by two gunmen who came to her home in Ayetoro Street in Ondo town, pretending to have come to buy fish from her.

The Nation reported that though the date of the incident was not revealed, however it reportedly took place around 10 p.m.It was further learnt that the ritualist stormed the house few days later to demand a refund of N7m from the late lady's son, as they discovered that the hunchback was not natural but caused by an accident. While the hunchback woman appeared to have been killed by the ritualists, it was gathered that her son who was paid N7m is currently on the run.

Ondo State Police spokesman, Femi Joseph who confirmed the incident said the case was still being investigated to unravel those behind the dastardly act.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/23/ritualists-kill-hunchback-woman-pay-son-n7m/

What did I just read ... ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by barrydee(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
So the ritalists were looking for a Factory-Fitted Hunch Back.

It is finished.

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Monday60655(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
So people with hunchback should be on hide mode now as they have become hot cake for ritualists
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by DarkJeddi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
maasoap:

You're not different from your other brothers here, Mr.
All these "I don't support tribal things" only exposed you as hypocrite. Are not your people killing for rituals in your tribe?
How many ritual stories have we had from your enclave this week alone?

Thank God for Social Media,

Everyone is now seeing where all the Ritual killing stories are coming from.. shocked

Hypocrite ko Hypocrite ni,your people have elevated ritual killing to an art..

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by selemo: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thank God I have no children and am not ready and I will never have. They are curse and threat nowadays.. angry
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by selemo: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Josh44s:

Ah swear bro. This one na back to back record. Gracious God!
The Devil (husband) and Satan (wife) gave birth to "Black Man". grin

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by selemo: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
Parent been killing their children shocked children been killing their parent all for money lipsrsealed
Family War.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by selemo: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
fergieboy:
Wait.. You killed his mom and your coming back for 7 million refund

Thunder
That is Negro for you. They are heartless. angry
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by selemo: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
gloria34:
Nigerian boys are useless, they can kill their whole family for money. Very useless and mentally Deranged people
I think girl child is far better than boy child..

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
selemo:
I think girl child is far better than boy child..
Hmm, truth is, i typed that to diss him because he is fond of insulting the girl child and calling them names whenever any vice about a girl arise but wont do same when it comes to a boy. I believe there is evil in both gender, in all races and culture. Vices knows no sex, its about the individual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
selemo:
Thank God I have no children and am not ready and I will never have. They are curse and threat nowadays.. angry
Thats not true, raise them well and pray to God to perfect your work. I have a son, he means the world to me. You wont understand the joy and love involved in birthing and raising a child until you have one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by chukxie(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
If I say A
You say FO
another man say NJA
omo na you sabi

Chai! No dull moments for nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Onliie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Una for ask if the hunchback na follow-come na?
grin
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by SOFTENGR: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
IPOB, food don don o!
Afonja ti rogo Leno. grin grin grin
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by dasparrow: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is what happens when poverty-stricken folks bear children and raise them in abject poverty. Tomorrow, said children will kill their parents for money rituals. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Someone willingly sold his mom for #7m.. Your own mother life, u use am play kalo kalo. Which kind of heart people get cry

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
sharena:
THE SON NEEDS TO BE CASTRATED I SWEAR DOWN...A WOMAN WHO CARRIED HIM IN HER WOMB FOR NINE MONTHS THEN WENT THROUGH THE PAINS OF LABOR AND EVEN HAD AN ACCIDENT THAT DISFIGURED HER, INSTEAD OF STRIVING HARD TO MAKE LIFE BEAUTIFUL FOR HIS MOM, HE WENT AND SOLD HER FOR RITUAL PURPOSE

DAIRY OF A BASTARD SON
The matter tire me bro i swear. Mama when suppose enjoy everything very well before she pass naim person just sell like useless item embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.