Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks (33503 Views)

Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Realdeals(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Some of our leaders are Idiots, do they mean the strippers are the only ones they met in the clubhouse? Where are those patronizing them and the club owner.

Secondly, what plan do they have to rehabilitate them and set up meaningful life for them? Police will end up extorting them and released them to no fate.

USELESS GOVERNMENT!
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by maasoap(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Realtord43:
Nonsense. Nigeria govt has no respect to Nigerians. been a stripper is never a crime

Can we really regulate it as it is obtainable in abroad to protect the underage girls and boys from sexual abuse? No.
Be mindful of what you support

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by cyprus000: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Rollins777:
What concerns government with night club? Seem this useless government is planning to islamize Nigeria oooo
how is rejecting moral depravity, tantamount to Islamizing Nigeria? stop yelping

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by miikyphil(f): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
luiscarter:
Please where can i buy a plot of land for 50k
Abuja, Aso rock Road
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by wale0810: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
60% of them are from oduduwa republic.

Those people like fvck and anything sexually immoral pass anything.

If you wan fvck any girl for yoruba land just be agbero you go fvck girls tire you fit even Bleep their oba wives sef

Them dey respect agbero pass anything! �
have u ever been to Yoruba land b4 ur fuking sisters are here doing proustite work molesting there life .useless educated illiterate
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by banio: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Realtord43:
Nonsense. Nigeria govt has no respect to Nigerians. been a stripper is never a crime

Sharia fighting back
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by KingBaba1(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2019
luiscarter:
Sambisa..... na joke I dey o
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Pavarottii(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2019
contigiency:
I also concur. Anything done to get rid of negative vices in our society is ok to me and other lovers of our country Nigeria.
Beer drinkers are next...
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by mistyebby(f): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Rollins777:
What concerns government with night club? Seem this useless government is planning to islamize Nigeria oooo

They should have just overlooked this one knowing fully well its between the devil and the red blue sea.

Aren't there more pressing issues at hand?
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by cushious: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2019
Now that he thinks Buhari will not reappoint him, he's busy raiding strip clubs. Oshi
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by matiandu(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
luiscarter:
Bros na cemetery you wan buy?

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Kailalomo(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Maybe one stripper no give the man lap dance or she no gree suck him smelling dick so the fct minister got pissed and promised to close the place.. Ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Memberclub(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
fvck:

Sir pls shut up,if your wife and her boyfriend was caught there na then your body for tell you
FOOL
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by lowaist101: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2019
I think government is missing something here. is running a strip club illegal in Nigeria? We can't debase something just because of moral sentiments. I am a christian and I will not want to go there. What of those that are neither christian nor muslim? Prostitution is not legal in Nigeria but some countries around the world are collecting a lot of taxes from these girls. This holier than thou mentality of some people is always killing me. Many a person is a modified prostitute. God help some people because of this hypocritical mentality.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by olas24u(f): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2019
tactius:

So nite club is a Christian virtue...

Okay...
Did they not protest missworld in that part before?you have to be rational in thinking.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by toggy: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Strippers and corrupt leaders/politicians are thesame.
They both kill moral values.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2019
I support the government on this 100% anybody condemning this, is an asshole with no iota of common sense, you people just like to rant unnecessarily, making yourselves fools to the bigger world.

Are those girls registered.
Are they licensed.
Do you know, thier health status.
Are they doing a legal or illegal business there.
Do they pay tax.
What is the security and safety apparatus put in place for such a place.

Are the ladies staff or hired hands, in a case of murder can you lay hands on them.

Before you condemn, the government because you have a phone, ask yourself, 'those, I am defending' are they really for or against the law.

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
olas24u:

Did they not protest missworld in that part before?you have to be rational in thinking.

Well, I am not opposed to night clubs....I just find it funny that closure of night clubs, means that Nigeria is being 'islamised'...as if Islam is the only religion opposed to such things when Christians too are not necessarily pro night clubs...especially stripper clubs.

And the Miss World protests were actually against what some bigots considered 'blasphemy' by a journalist, not against the pageant itself.

I doubt any Christian should support a strip club. No pastor preaches in their favour. Infact, I own a book written by a pastor inveighing against strip clubs.

If you want to support stripper clubs, that's none of my business. Let's not insinuate that Christianity approves of them. Secularists, yes, but not Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by pally123: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Hedonini:
See the kind of idiots who occupy government positions in Nigeria.
These are the ones that would be handling small small girls
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by itsmaleekbaby(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2019
Download Kidstories from playstore today and enjoy great stories. there would be a reward for the highest referral or revenue generator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonlegend.kidstories
play.google.com
kidstories - Apps on Google Play
About this app This beautiful short kid stories would help your children sleep peacefully.A great resource for parents, babysitters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, or anyone in love with classic bedtime stories. KidStories gives every parent access to tons of bedtime stories and much more than that, it also gives you the opportunity to add your own stories. These stories are a fun way to pass time and learn more values which will make you a better person. Our goal is to improve bonding between parent and children through storytelling. Stories are added frequently so you would never get bored. MORE STORIES to come soon as we create and release them! So Download now
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by ChristoBam: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2019
So those strippers that have no other means of livelihood, what are they supposed to do after this? With the issue of unemployment in this country, these fagots want to add to the desperate youths ready to do anything when there's nothing else to do to survive.
And this is 2019 for Gods sake, what's wrong with a strip club?? This is not Pakistan or Afghanistan. Nigeria useless sha.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by FYsol: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Yes. You need another N50k to reach where the land is grin.
luiscarter:

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Dannyset(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Esseite:
Not a fan of strip clubs but sometimes we need to see the bigger picture, why not raise the permit tax which in turn raises the cost of drinks and reduces patronage.. moreover if it was not in demand, their won't be patronage in the first place.

Do we throw the job creations away aswell:
Marketers
Engineers
Accountants
Human resources
Security
Lounge staff
Bar man
Wine sellers
Chefs
Building rental or purchase
Tailors for uniforms
Facility managers
Mechanic repairs for vehicles and staff cars
Gadgets and appliances purchase and maintenance
Carpentry works and maintenance
Metal works and maintenance
Interior decorators
Hotel lodgings
Gardener's for green area
Tourism income
Job creation for dancers
Etc...

In developed world, you will be arrested for patronising prostitutes(I don't know about strippers) because you make it thrive and it's patronage is against the law. But not arresting those earning a living from the business.
It's better to discourage the act than putting these people to hardship.

What do I know tho!
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by banio: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Realtord43:

Shaaria law fighting back.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by shogsman(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2019
They should go and arrest those that are stripping on Instagram too,clueless government.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by cushious: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2019
This one thinks Buhari will reappoint him, he's busy raiding strip clubs. Oshi!
And to think that these bigots are the biggest patrons of these clubs.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by ChristoBam: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2019
tactius:

Well, I am not opposed to night clubs....I just find it funny that closure of night clubs, means that Nigeria is being 'islamised'...as if Islam is the only religion opposed to such things when Christians too are not necessarily pro night clubs...especially stripper clubs.

And the Miss World protests were actually against what some bigots considered 'blasphemy' by a journalist, not against the pageant itself.

I doubt any Christian should support a strip club. No pastor preaches in their favour. Infact, I own a book written by a pastor inveighing against strip clubs.

If you want to support stripper clubs, that's none of my business. Let's not insinuate that Christianity approves of them. Secularists, yes, but not Christians.
There are strip clubs in Italy , Moscow, Kiev, and every other city with almost 95% Christian population. And nobody has any problem with that.
But you'll never find strip clubs in any Islamic country. You can never find those in Iran, Egypt and the likes. There's a difference in mentality between a Christian society and Islamic society.
So you'll have to understand why people feel this has an hint of islamization in it.

1 Like

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2019
ChristoBam:

There are strip clubs in Italy , Moscow, Kiev, and every other city with almost 95% Christian population. And nobody has any problem with that.
But you'll never find strip clubs in any Islamic country. You can never find those in Iran, Egypt and the likes. So you'll have to understand why people feel this has an hint of islamization in it.

That may be the case....but to be frank, Christians too don't back it.

There are a lot of strip clubs in the USA....yet the Christians there are strongly opposed to it.

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Truflexunits(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2019
No be the politicians dey patronize them?..
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by meobizy(f): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Na them know.
After they finish blowing grammar they'll continue looting and funding poor men's daughters.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Debaks1: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Rollins777:
Are u insinuating that the Christians are in support of such practices �
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Rubbish

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Search Phones And Pockets Of Passersby In Ijanikin (Photos) / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State / Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.