Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks (33501 Views)

Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
tactius:

So nite club is a Christian virtue...

Okay...

He's talking about the truncating of basic freedom and Human Rights, which Islam is well known for.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
AK481:
Do these strip clubs pay tax?

Of course
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Augiiee(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rollins777:
What concerns government with night club? Seem this useless government is planning to islamize Nigeria oooo
Are you trying to tell me that strip clubs are allowed in Christianity?
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Yaba4sure: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rollins777:
What concerns government with night club? Seem this useless government is planning to islamize Nigeria oooo

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by AK481(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
mrAMG2:

Of course

They why is the government collecting tax and frustrating their business ?
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
AK481:

They why is the government collecting tax and frustrating their business ?

Religious and moral sentiments.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by ikennamadu1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
fvck:

Sir pls shut up,if your wife and her boyfriend was caught there na then your body for tell you

Close your smelling mouth... If my wife na stripper e concern her... Onto the next woman

1 Like

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by jimcaddy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Are we not idiots in this country? So raiding a strip club and arresting strippers is what is paramount abi? Make dem try am for Lag first... They no fit sha... Like as if these politicians too don't patronise these strippers to do private lap dance for them.. Bunch of bloody hypocrites
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by saveyou: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Is it not the same Otunba Runsewe who's the sponsor of Nigerian runs gals Double standards will kill Nigerians.. Someone who organises sex orgies and pay strippers in private parties is now commending FG for raiding a strip club. Abeg when did strip clubs become FG's problem??
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Khaleell001(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hedonini:

What kind of repugnant pig are you? Morality is a strictly private matter. The strip club in question is a strictly private place. Since you are so holy that you can't patronise such 'immorality', what is your problem with those who see nothing wrong in patronising it? Why not allow everybody live their private lives the way they want to, based on their individual moral persuasions, as long as it is within the stipulations of our SECULAR laws as a constitutional democracy?

Fools like you are disgusting. You want to shove your stupid hypocritical principles and values down everybody's throat. For what? Are we in a Sharia governed Islamic country or in a democracy?

Idiot.

You call it a private matter idiot!

Did you read the article at all emasculated and castrated bull?

Democracy that gives power to the majority;and majority of the people do not approve of such wanton display of immortality because immorality is a "private thing."

I know bumbling idiots like you can never see it that way because your life is tied to such filthy adventure.

if it is a private thing as you suppose, why not tell or at least encourage your mother, sisters and aunties to strip tease for people to see and show us how proud you will be for achieving such unrivalled feat.
Other people's daughter,mothers ,sisters can strip tease for you because you are paying them, but your family relatives are not good enough for others to see?
repugnant slimy idiot is calling me repugnant.
people like need to be locked up in a dark dungeon fat from reality.
Nonsense!

Your brain have been infected with chronic stupidity laced with hypocrisy and I am not blaming you for that.
You need the Shari'ah to cure you of such ailment.
Ewu like you!

*spit on your face*
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by hazeez22: 2:08am On Apr 24, 2019
But I need to ask. Wetin concern F govt with strip clubs
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by lowaist101: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Khaleell001:

This is nothing but pure undiluted stupidity.
It seems as if some of you don't know what you are talking about.
So, it is hypocrisy to stop an evil when you can because you can't efficiently solve others.
What kind humans are breeding in this country?

We are not concerned about the hidden nature of something. Everything that is religiously bad should be done away with.
I don't care if some persons don't like.
If you can't live in this country without having a night club then go elsewhere the world is wide enough to accommodate such filth in the name if make NBC g money.

I don't want to say anything on what you have written.
This country belongs to all of us; I mean all of us.
The constitution of this country is supposed to be secular, not only for muslims and christians alone.
The only justifiable explanation are the complaints by the residents close to the club and the manipulation of the land use by the owner.
It is a violation of the rights of those girls for ejecting them the way they did.
What of those that were there and watching and paying for the viewing?
I am very sure you will be surprised if the names of those patronizing them are released.
Many a Nigerian has countless adult movies they watch.
These ladies are adult and those things were done in the middle of the night.
We need to wake up from this needless hypocrisy.
Prostitution is a 'victimless' crime, yet everywhere you go it thrives.

1 Like

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by mistyebby(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2019
Khaleell001:

God!
where do we get these kind of mentally asphyxiated beings from.
So if you brother, sister or even your kids start fornicating or engage in any moral bankruptcy instead of scolding them; so you are telling us that you will pay attention to other "pressing issues? "

If people are morally out, there is nothing they can't legalise even killing people becomes normal to them.
And with this decrepit thinking of yours it's only a matter of time.

Mr moralty, you see what the raid has regenerated to? What do you have to say about the assault from the police? The authorities seeking for equity and sanity, did they come with clean hands?
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by mistyebby(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2019
Khaleell001:

God!
where do we get these kind of mentally asphyxiated beings from.
So if you brother, sister or even your kids start fornicating or engage in any moral bankruptcy instead of scolding them; so you are telling us that you will pay attention to other "pressing issues? "

If people are morally out, there is nothing they can't legalise even killing people becomes normal to them.
And with this decrepit thinking of yours it's only a matter of time.

Mr moralty, you see what the raid has regenerated to? What do you have to say about the assault from the police? The authorities seeking for equity and sanity, did they come with clean hands?

Don't get me wrong, im not trying to support what is morally wrong. But for this government that has cared less for its citizens welfare, doing this is totally unnecessary. If they concentrate on providing basic amenities, these evils might be minimized. Some of these women might be homeless,that place might be their only shelter, Some of them were passersby.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by lowaist101: 6:29am On May 05, 2019
lowaist101:

I don't want to say anything on what you have written.
This country belongs to all of us; I mean all of us.
The constitution of this country is supposed to be secular, not only for muslims and christians alone.
The only justifiable explanation are the complaints by the residents close to the club and the manipulation of the land use by the owner.
It is a violation of the rights of those girls for ejecting them the way they did.
What of those that were there and watching and paying for the viewing?
I am very sure you will be surprised if the names of those patronizing them are released.
Many a Nigerian has countless adult movies they watch.
These ladies are adult and those things were done in the middle of the night.
We need to wake up from this needless hypocrisy.
Prostitution is a 'victimless' crime, yet everywhere you go it thrives.

Even according to the criminal law in Nigeria, prostitution is.legal but trading in prostitution is illegal and that is if the two are mutually exclusive.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Steveagro: 7:26am On May 14, 2019
Borrowing from foreign countries and import tooth pick is not against our culture, seeking medical treatment and sending your children to school is not against our culture, buying houses and cars for university girls at the expense of your family is not against our culture Bleep y'all
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Stanchem029: 6:02pm On May 14, 2019
luiscarter:
Please where can i buy a plot of land for 50k
my village
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2019
Who can even afford to patronize strip clubs in this Buhari administration, I went to one in Utako back in 2015, it was filled with broke assess drinking bottled water because they can not even afford to buy alcohol.

PS, I would rather spend my money on more important things than prostitutes, I have had my fear share of euphoria clubbing and intercourse with whores back in my university days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call / Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) / Policemen Search Phones And Pockets Of Passersby In Ijanikin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.