Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot (30335 Views)

Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Dailyhappenings: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2019
The Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli shared beautiful photos of herself in a very fashionable attire shortly after her 41st birthday celebration.

She took the photo to her IG page with a caption "You can call me AFRICAN BUTTER His grace has kept me! Chapter 41"

She added in another caption that

"Allow me to reintroduce myself! I am OMONI OBOLI
Queen! Warrior! Lover!
Whatever you heard about me, scrap it!
I am FIRE! Untouchable! Unstoppable!
Living life on my own terms in my 40s"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/call-me-african-butter-omoni-oboli.html

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by essenceplus: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2019
OK butter

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by cosymyman: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by damtan(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Lemme sharply go buy bread. Butter don land

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by partnerbizz4: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2019
African bama too cool sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by RoyalBlu(f): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Which kind flying boat hat be this one

Na wa.

*I nor get fashion sense? I gree cheesy cheesy

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Realtord43: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Will you give me butter since i have bread?
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Shhhh01(f): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Who else noticed this. Foreign celebrities do not most times pose for pictures. They are usually caught unawares. But all the Nigerian celebrities always have a ready made pose and snapped picture. They are never caught unawares.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Satan66(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
I will gladly lick her old anus tongue
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Shhhh01:
Who else noticed this. Foreign celebrities do not most times pose for pictures. They are usually caught unawares. But all the Nigerian celebrities always have a ready made pose and snapped picture. They are never caught unawares.

That's because they have tons of paparazzi following them and going to extreme measures to hound them, down here, nobody really cares

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Neoteny(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Omoni Oboli

What a name.

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Who bethis babe?
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by emmabest2000(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
African Grease

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by peacettw: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Shhhh01:

Noone cares. They do
Again, very very few foreign celebrities are caught unawares in the real sense of it. Instead, they carefully orchestrate those pictures to make them look like candid pics which is very far from the truth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by tstx(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Ageless Queen

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Guyman02: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Nice dress design

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by MissRaine69(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Which kind flying boat hat be this one

Na wa.

*I nor get fashion sense? I gree cheesy cheesy
It’s a fascinator hat, it’s meant to be that way.

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by itsmaleekbaby(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Download Kidstories from playstore today and enjoy great stories. there would be a reward for the highest referral or revenue generator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonlegend.kidstories
play.google.com
kidstories - Apps on Google Play
About this app This beautiful short kid stories would help your children sleep peacefully.A great resource for parents, babysitters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, or anyone in love with classic bedtime stories. KidStories gives every parent access to tons of bedtime stories and much more than that, it also gives you the opportunity to add your own stories. These stories are a fun way to pass time and learn more values which will make you a better person. Our goal is to improve bonding between parent and children through storytelling. Stories are added frequently so you would never get bored. MORE STORIES to come soon as we create and release them! So Download now
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by FhukaFhuka: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2019

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Giftty40: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2019
Uber/taxify driver wanted
Corolla 2003 model
32k weekly rental
Will provide a guarantor
Contact 08052297572
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Chinashopping84: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2019
whereas anichebe is just 31yrs old
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2019
This female just loves attention. The same desperate attention that made her wear a chest revealing outfit to see Jonathan that year.

I don't know what she wants.
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2019
All these photos

are they even neccessary

Local mentality
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by nwakibie3(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2019
to fvck this woman jst dey hungry me
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Benekruku(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2019
African Mayonnaise
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Benekruku(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2019
nwakibie3:
to fvck this woman jst dey hungry me

He hungry me pass you. Make I destroy wetin dey inbetween those legs and suck the melons on her chest.

Jayden Ubi-Ofem's 2nd Birthday: Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son / Teebillz Celebrates His 1st Son's 9th Birthday / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch'