Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot (30329 Views)

Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by RoyalBlu(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
p
It’s a fascinator hat, it’s meant to be that way.

I know what it is sis cheesy

It's just looking too dramatic cheesy

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by hsegreat1: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2019
hmmmm
FalilaKeten:
Stunningly beautiful
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by barallanee(f): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2019
E never do? grin
Cute though?
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by MissRaine69(f): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalBlu:

I know what it is sis cheesy

It's just looking too dramatic cheesy
It’s meant to be ......but she has no filter
If you wear a dramatic fascinator the rest of the outfit is meant to be subdued. With her everything is OTT
See below dramatic is everything grin

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by AzontoGhost(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Shizzy7, I miss you.
My account is still active here. �
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Shhhh01:
Who else noticed this. Foreign celebrities do not most times pose for pictures. They are usually caught unawares. But all the Nigerian celebrities always have a ready made pose and snapped picture. They are never caught unawares.

Don't deceive your self ..theirs is refined posing .they know the angles to use they have reporters or paparrazi under pay cheques to snap fine pictures ..you think paparazzi is like that ? Publicists and pr in America no be small job .its here we don't play the game as entertainment still not a multi billion thriving industry

Why do u think "non flattering" pictures are fast removed by publicists of celeb in u.s or threatened legal action or to boycott or deny interviews ?

Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by bukatyne(f): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
African butter.
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Which kind flying boat hat be this one

Na wa.
*I nor get fashion sense? I gree cheesy cheesy

Me too @ no fashion sense cheesy
I am somehow cringing in embarrassment for her in that outfit (hat and dress, I forgot to look at her shoes, I am pretty sure it will be too much for me too)
Too much fashion (for me) is a big fail
Happy Birthday, blessings and no disrespect to her though
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Isoduwa(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think say na Edo butter self Abeg let me come and be going iyaah having Hedrick
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Isoduwa(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
merahki:

Me too @ no fashion sense cheesy
I am somehow cringing in embarrassment for her in that outfit (hat and dress, I forgot to look at her shoes, I am pretty sure it will be too much for me too)
Too much fashion (for me) is a big fail
Happy Birthday, blessings and no disrespect to her though

Se them Google girls with no Yahoo account want to buy laptop � HOW WHERE WHEN
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pretty lady.. I started liking her in the movie.. Anchor baby nice movie
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by paix(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:

He hungry me pass you. Make I destroy wetin dey inbetween those legs and suck the melons on her chest.
She's married with children, please.
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by paix(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations, African butter or Nigerian margarine.
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Mariangeles(f): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shhhh01:
Who else noticed this. Foreign celebrities do not most times pose for pictures. They are usually caught unawares. But all the Nigerian celebrities always have a ready made pose and snapped picture. They are never caught unawares.
...because around here, no one has time to "catch them unawares" .

When it comes to foreign celebrities, a picture taken of them unawares can earn you small extra dollars...that's why paparazzis can kill themselves in the name of taking a photo
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by raphy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
when I was a kid I thought her name was no Money no boli.
you knw what de called boli if u are a correct naija bred.
happy birthday to her..money is good.
Re: Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2019

Check Out Comedian Ay's Brand New Ride - A Jaguar XJL (Photos) / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) / Charles Inojie & Wife, Obehi Obhiseh Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary