Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos (29439 Views)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Similar bridge in America cost 2.6 billion naira equivalent.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by TANID(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2019
NOC1:

Yea it is Awa oyel, but we are getting more allocations than them, mind you it is a state Government project.

we got 13% oil derivative what did we do with it?
Wow! God Bless You Sir For This Your Comment Thank You

4 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by abdeiz(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Tartie:
no b dangi @zoo rd wey i know? Those pix no be dangi

It verily is, the flyover extends right up to shoprite.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by dominique(f): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
Niger delta money.

These states do generate their own revenue internally which they use to execute projects such as these. Besides, your Niger Delta governors get more allocation, what exactly do they do with it?

4 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by columbus007(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2019
This people, they are gradually building the London of their dream before they go.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Bevmo: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
Niger delta money.

And you can't do a thing about it. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by cardoctor(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2019
I love Kano state

1 Like

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Basher8583: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Na you build am. Hater

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by don4real18(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2019
ZACHIE:

What have you done with yours?
Stomach infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Basher8583: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
is it your business?

So how kano business take consign you. Nige delta so called thief... always reaping where they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Basher8583:

Na you build am. Hater

What am I hating on? The cost?
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Khaleell001(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
is it your business?
I have been following this thread I can say no doubt that this is most dumb reply any bumbling idiot can put up.
The question still remains,despite it is your oyel money, what have your governors been doing with theirs?

In case you don't know, I am from Edo state, I have schooled and I am still living here.
So, whatever junk argument you bring make sure you defend it with common sense.

I dey Vex for people like you.

7 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Tartie(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2019
abdeiz:

It verily is, the flyover extends right up to shoprite.

ogbeni don't say what u don't know, I was @dangi yestrdy and na my area b dat,dey only dug part of the road which extends right up to one children hospital dat was commission by the president,can't remember d name sha
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by fkj950ax(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

This is not true

Construction isn't only about the structure.
Soil is different. Soil types, filling. Compacting...
Where there existing structures that were demolished and owners compensated
The construction companies in US don't need to get techincal expatriate that cost a lot, and also provide them security with half of NArmy.
There is no "awon boys" to collect entry money to site like it obtains in the whole South of Nigeria.
Cement and Rebar in Nigeria can't cost same as US...

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by AerialMapper: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2019
The Governor knows that the only way to embezzle money is to embark on huge projects like bridges and underpasses.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by encryptjay(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Some people are clueless! You're being used to mop the floor by your state governors and you're asking if it's people's business. You guys ought to widen up and think about the whole stuff. It's very sad to see you guys drop your reasoning based on sentiments.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by harryportter: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2019
martineverest:
it's so stupid to see a fellow Niger Deltan make such comment...did u see the federation allocation to various states that was revealed yesterday?

bayelsa,akwa ibom and Delta allocations combined is almost 10 times that of Kano state,even tho Kano population is 2x more than those states combined.

what is bayelsa (with population less than Ikeja local government) doing with the resources given to them ? Delta state( with population bless than alimosho local government) is riddled with underdevelopment but receives the highest federal allocation.

it's so ironic that the states with lowest allocation in South South,Edo and cross River,are the ones doing wonders with Thier allocation
Delta state remains the most stupid state in Nigeria

MR MATHEMATICIAN.HOW DID U KNOW THAN THE POPULATION OF KANO IS MORE THAN THE THREE NIGER DELTA STATES COMBINED?ONLY LAZY FOOLS BELIEVE SUCH ASSUMPTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Basher8583: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

What am I hating on? The cost?

Mind your business if you dont know what you are saying
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Smartwave: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
Niger delta money.

and what did Niger delta do with the 13%, NDDC, min. of Niger delta affairs, apart from monthly allocation? Shame on them.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Smartwave: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2019
AerialMapper:
The Governor knows that the only way to embezzle money is to embark on huge projects like bridges and underpasses.
and what did you governor did Outright embezzling with nothing to show.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by yemiyemi: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Ask SS Governors what they have been doing with 13% derivatives funds allocated to them monthly.... If kano State government can embark on this laudable project then SS Governors should bury their heads in the mud... despite NDDC funding and 13% derivation collected from FG, i cant see any laudable project of this nature in the last 16 years apart from TINAPA....
Edodefender:
Niger delta money.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Best governor.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Pinuc: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2019
How cheap things can be in the north. One bridge in the south will cost over 5billion meanwhile what is happening there in Kano is worth 4.5B.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by obailala(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
Niger delta money.

This further reinforces the already known fact that all Niger Delta leaders a imbeciles...
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by dafuturis(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2019
martineverest:
it's so stupid to see a fellow Niger Deltan make such comment...did u see the federation allocation to various states that was revealed yesterday?

bayelsa,akwa ibom and Delta allocations combined is almost 10 times that of Kano state,even tho Kano population is 2x more than those states combined.

what is bayelsa (with population less than Ikeja local government) doing with the resources given to them ? Delta state( with population bless than alimosho local government) is riddled with underdevelopment but receives the highest federal allocation.

it's so ironic that the states with lowest allocation in South South,Edo and cross River,are the ones doing wonders with Thier allocation

Bless you. Delta state, my very own state is the most useless state in Nigeria.
it shall never be well with PDP
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by Codes151(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Pathway for cattle’s
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by dukeprince50: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Mace0lane:
Yet NigerDelta collect over 20 times the amount Kano collect yet you can not find a single project half this standard in the entire region ?! Tell me is The NigerDelta not cursed ?!
you can't find something half this project? its obvious you haven't visited port-harcourt, yea but ND is a bleeped up region
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by sacx: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
martineverest:

You couldn't have said it better. I was surprises when I saw the figures yesterday. Yet Okowa keeps complaining of lack of funds. What are they really doing with the money? He is even among those governors championing the course that they can't afford to pay the new minimum way, whereas he has 1000 ghost workers under his payroll in the name of S.A
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by AerialMapper: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Smartwave:
and what did you governor did Outright embezzling with nothing to show.

And what did your governor did do?

Dumbwave
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by martineverest(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
harryportter:
MR MATHEMATICIAN.HOW DID U KNOW THAN THE POPULATION OF KANO IS MORE THAN THE THREE NIGER DELTA STATES COMBINED?ONLY LAZY FOOLS BELIEVE SUCH ASSUMPTIONS.
Dumbos aren't hard to find...so u couldn't Google it before commenting?.....lazy educated illiterate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries / Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today / Pictures Of Saraki Swearing In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-west Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.