Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos (29438 Views)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by AmazingELixir: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
martineverest:
it's so stupid to see a fellow Niger Deltan make such comment...did u see the federation allocation to various states that was revealed yesterday?

bayelsa,akwa ibom and Delta allocations combined is almost 10 times that of Kano state,even tho Kano population is 2x more than those states combined.

what is bayelsa (with population less than Ikeja local government) doing with the resources given to them ? Delta state( with population bless than alimosho local government) is riddled with underdevelopment but receives the highest federal allocation.

it's so ironic that the states with lowest allocation in South South,Edo and cross River,are the ones doing wonders with Thier allocation
Delta state remains the most stupid state in Nigeria

You know nothing my friend....you guys come online to criticize Okowa and Delta state for squandering state allocated funds without taking time to investigate yourselves on what is on ground.

In case you don't know Okowa is the best thing that happened to The big heart, the man have been very prudent and methodical with the state resources and his achievements are there to see for those not blinded by sentiment and ignorance.

Akwa ibom, Bayelsa and Rivers state are not left out in their giant strides to better the lots of their people despite the difficult terrain they have to contend with and the attendant cost of executing projects in the Niger Delta region.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by deomelo: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
According to data released by DMO on its website, Lagos State has the highest debt stock at N517 billion or 17 percent of the total debt stock of states. The data showed the domestic debt stock of the other states among the top five during the period under review are: Delta (N223 billion)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/domestic-debts-of-36-states-fct-hit-n3-5trn-in-h118/

The state with the largest debt after Lagos is Delta.

It's not only about oil money, derivation and IGR, it's about the second largest debt in Nigeria too, but what they did with their allocations, derivations, IGR and NDDC is a different topic...
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by AmazingELixir: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mace0lane:
Yet NigerDelta collect over 20 times the amount Kano collect yet you can not find a single project half this standard in the entire region ?! Tell me is The NigerDelta not cursed ?!

The only one that seem cursed here is you and ignorance does not excuse stupidity ....if you don't know what is happening in the Niger delta shut da fvck up.

Come to Rivers, Akwa ibom, Delta, Bayelsa and Cross Rivers state and see massive ongoing projects...you think it's to sit in that your deplorable shack with your N100 data and rain aspersions on others you know little or nothing about.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by deomelo: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
AmazingELixir:

You know nothing my friend....you guys come online to criticize Okowa and Delta state for squandering state allocated funds without taking time to investigate yourselves on what is on ground.

In case you don't know Okowa is the best thing that happened to The big heart, the man have been very prudent and methodical with the state resources and his achievements are there to see for those not blinded by sentiment and ignorance.

Akwa ibom, Bayelsa and Rivers state are not left out in their giant strides to better the lots of their people despite the difficult terrain they have to contend with and the attendant cost of executing projects in the Niger Delta region.

There is no excuse under the sun to excuse away the fact that poor states are doing and developing better than all the rich states in the SS.

It's not about money, it's about sensible, credible and dedicated leadership with sense of purpose and direction.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by deomelo: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
AmazingELixir:

The only one that seem cursed here is you and ignorance does not excuse stupidity ....if you don't know what is happening in the Niger delta shut da fvck up.

Come to Rivers, Akwa ibom, Delta, Bayelsa and Cross Rivers state and see massive ongoing projects...you think it's to sit in that your deplorable shack with your N100 data and rain aspersions on others you know little or nothing about.

Stop spewing tales, there's nothing like massive construction anywhere in the states you mentioned, in fact, list the projects or just show us pictures.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by AmazingELixir: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:

Stop spewing tales, there's nothing like massive construction anywhere in the states you mentioned, in fact, list the projects or just show us pictures.

I will not indulge you....but this much I'll recommend go to the official Facebook pages of those states I listed and find out yourself or better still Google project pictures of the aforementioned states.

Don't delight in running others down just to suit your skewed ego. A priceless friendly advice for you.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by MicroBox: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Tartie:
no b dangi @zoo rd wey i know? Those pix no be dangi
Don't you see that Oasis building?
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by MicroBox: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdeiz:

It verily is, the flyover extends right up to shoprite.
OK! That why they are excavating those road along Zoo road..
Gaskiya it worth it, if it will be extending to shoprite.
Went to Naibawa through farm center this morning but did not notice the extension to shoprite.
Good job..
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by solihu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
fkj950ax:

This is not true

Construction isn't only about the structure.
Soil is different. Soil types, filling. Compacting...
Where there existing structures that were demolished and owners compensated
The construction companies in US don't need to get techincal expatriate that cost a lot, and also provide them security with half of NArmy.
There is no "awon boys" to collect entry money to site like it obtains in the whole South of Nigeria.
Cement and Rebar in Nigeria can't cost same as US...

grin grin
You had to school that nitwit for free. You are very magnanimous!

1 Like

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by deomelo: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
AmazingELixir:

I will not indulge you....but this much I'll recommend go to the official Facebook pages of those states I listed and find out yourself or better still Google project pictures of the aforementioned states.

Don't delight in running others down just to suit your skewed ego. A priceless friendly advice for you.

I get this all the time, when people make claims that they can not support with facts, they'll tell you to go here and there.

I know your type, you lie and make false claims needlessly just to defend your incompetent and vision-less leaders.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by collinsJn(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
martineverest:
it's so stupid to see a fellow Niger Deltan make such comment...did u see the federation allocation to various states that was revealed yesterday?

bayelsa,akwa ibom and Delta allocations combined is almost 10 times that of Kano state,even tho Kano population is 2x more than those states combined.

what is bayelsa (with population less than Ikeja local government) doing with the resources given to them ? Delta state( with population bless than alimosho local government) is riddled with underdevelopment but receives the highest federal allocation.

it's so ironic that the states with lowest allocation in South South,Edo and cross River,are the ones doing wonders with Thier allocation
Delta state remains the most stupid state in Nigeria

Ur Last Paragraph !!!! SPOT ON. DELTA State Is Useles In terms Of Development. Come To Asaba The So called State Capital.... Na So So Spit U Go dey Spit
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by harryportter: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
martineverest:
Dumbos aren't hard to find...so u couldn't Google it before commenting?.....lazy educated illiterate
LOLS GOOGLE CHAMPION PLS HELP ME AND GOOGLE WHO IS THE MOST STUPID NAIRALANDER AND TELL ME IF YOUR NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SEARCH ENGINE
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by xelly: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Tartie:
no b dangi @zoo rd wey i know? Those pix no be dangi

I saw the picture and I recalled it was Kwankwaso that started this project.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by abdeiz(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Tartie:

ogbeni don't say what u don't know, I was @dangi yestrdy and na my area b dat,dey only dug part of the road which extends right up to one children hospital dat was commission by the president,can't remember d name sha

Ese sir, I just relayed what I was told by residents of the area when passing by too.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by frankmoney(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
AmazingELixir:

sorry where is the massive project like this underpass , that's ongoing in rivers state ?
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by AmazingELixir: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
frankmoney:
sorry where is the massive project like this underpass , that's ongoing in rivers state ?

Can you compare that project to the opobo Andoni unity road in term of shear scale and cost...do you know how many bridges are involved in that stretch of road or it is bigger than odili road. woji- Akpajo link road and bridges and under pass, how about the ongoing abonnema ring road that is almost constructed on swamp with the adjoining bridges, sakpenwa- bori dual carriage way is another massive construction project with bridge nearing completion.

All projects mustn't be under passes specific projects are percuilar to specific needs and places.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by dejjythomas(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
famouscargo4u:

The Niger-Delta states got far more allocations than kano receives YET nothing to show for it. Especially Delta with population less than 10 million and EVEN Bayelsa with just 8 local governments. The problem of Niger-Delta is their governors.
The people put together bro not just the governors
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by famouscargo4u: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
dejjythomas:

The people put together bro not just the governors
They are so quick to blame the FG and oil companies for oil spillage and environmental degradation BUT their elders won't tell them they received compensation for it.
Re: Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos by fkj950ax(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
solihu:

grin grin
You had to school that nitwit for free. You are very magnanimous!

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries / Arewa Joint Committee: What Atiku Said In Kaduna Today / Pictures Of Saraki Swearing In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-west Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.