Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m (1053 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Accomplice Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N7m / PHOTOS: Man Removes Roof Of House To Pay Son's N100k Ransom In Katsina State / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by umahi88(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Detectives from Ondo State Police Command are on the trail of suspected ritualists who killed a 60-year-old woman with hunchback. The police are also on the trail of the woman’s son, who colluded with the kidnappers after being paid N7million.

The woman identified as Mrs. Rukayat Abodunde, was abducted by two gunmen who came to her home in Ayetoro Street in Ondo town, pretending to have come to buy fish from her, according to The Nation.

The abduction happened around 10 p.m, the paper said, without indicating the actual date of the incident.

The report said the suspected kidnappers reappeared few days after the abduction of the woman to demand refund of N7m from his son, after they discovered that the hunchback was not natural, but caused by an accident.

The woman appeared to have been killed and the son is also on the run.

Police spokesman, Femi Joseph, a Superintendent of Police (SP), confirmed the incident.

He added that the two suspected kidnappers invaded the home of the victim and whisked her away.

According to him, “the incident was reported at the police station by one Omotola Oseyemi and detectives swung into action to ensure the release of the abducted woman.

“They interrogated the people in the area but members of the family were not showing enough interest in the disappearance of the woman.”

The police spokesman said the case was still being investigated to unravel those behind the dastardly act........................Continue reading

See Photos: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/04/ritualists-kill-hunchback-woman-pay-son-n7m.html
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by essenceplus: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by JasonScoolari: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2019
You sold your own mother just because of N7million which you will spend lavishly on those bleaching prostitute in Akure, a plate of Amala and Ewedu and probably play some baba Ijebu, bet9ja and nairabet?

A woman who had the option of drinking concoction and flush you in a latrine toilet when you were still in her precious womb?

A woman who sat and watch your infant head grow to become the fool you're today?

What a compound fool.
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by SarkinYarki: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Chei thos one sold his mum because of 7 million while me dey give my own mama 7 million .. May we never have greed bad kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by iTearHerToto: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
So members of her family neglected her and you expect me to be sympathetic I bet my erected Dck they are the ones that orchestrated the act. Therefore, no condolences given here. Inshort lemme check if my condolences are intact angry

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by gbengaolaniyi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Akure people and skull mining business be like 5 and 6 lipsrsealed thank god i'm from agbomosho cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by astrodome: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aha! Na Afonja. You can't beat them when it comes to eating human flesh wink wink wink wink
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by elchariotlp: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ewoo
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by Daewang: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Afonjas and skull mining.
Re: Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman, Pay Son N7m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You sold your own mother just because of N7million which you will spend lavishly on those bleaching prostitute in Akure, a plate of Amala and Ewedu and probably play some baba Ijebu, bet9ja and nairabet?

What a compound fool.
Says a boy who specifically created another moniker just to be on bet9ja/nairabet thread all day gambling his life away!

Good to know you know who you are....you've told us yourself.
*Spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber Race: Gov. Dickson Cannot Use Tonye Isenah Against Timi Alaibe / Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha / Why Do Hausas And Fulanis aka northerners Have So Much Swag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.