Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha (1048 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by nairavsdollars(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Senator Rochas Okorocha, lawmaker representing Imo West on Tuesday said it is an insult for the National Assembly to issue an ultimatum to Governor Godwin Obaseki on the crisis rocking the Edo State House of Assembly.

“It is like we are eager to take over the Edo State House of Assembly. Looking at the report of both the party and the facts, it looks like a family affair of APC which the leadership of APC should find a way to solve.”

“There is no proof whatsoever that the Edo State House of Assembly is not functioning”.
” We can’t be talking of three weeks ultimatum if the governor does not do that. I was once a governor. It is not proper for us to say if governor does not issue a fresh proclamation, we are going to take over the Assembly”.

“So I think we should look into this before we bring ourselves to ridicule by interfering in a matter we shouldn’t have interfered in” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/its-insulting-for-national-assembly-to-give-obaseki-ultimatum-okorocha/

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by Adarich(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sounds sane enough

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by b3llo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
I like this coming from an Ex Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by Earlystar698(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
I have nothing to say

like for Obaseki share for Nass and Buhari
Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by muykem: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mr governor sir, I am not from Edo state but I heard information of your good performance in office as a governor. I have critically analyse current happening in your state assembly and resolve that you will be the greatest loser if you didn't take urgent steps to resolve it. APC lost Imo state largely due to power game between Okorocha and Oshiomele but today who is linking the wound of that loss. I will advice you swallow any remaining pride in you and listen to the voice of reasoning by issuing another proclamation. The people that are supporting you today both online and offline had history. They once clapped for Dogara until he moved from speaker to minority inside minority and they forgot him. What happened to once powerful Saraki after cheered by the same people? Time will not permit me to remember unpleasant story of former CJN among others. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by simonlee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
anything anti-Oshomoele.... Rochas will definitely support! grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by Switruth: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
This guy talks straight when he hasn’t sniffed that thing. Good one there okorocha.
Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by muykem: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
He wants Obaseki to suffer the same fate with him.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by hisexcellency34: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
I support Rochas on this. Lawan and Gbaja are bias

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by donbachi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Impunity in nigeria is more visible than our national flag.
Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by dolphinife: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
All those comments supporting Okorocha above are known Okorocha haters.... They are not supporting Okorocha just because he sided with Obaseki, they just hated APC and Oshiomole. Anything that will scatter APC is welcome to them. To them, an enemy of my enemy, is a friend.

For your information, PDP senators like Sam Egwu was one of those who said the governor should issue a fresh proclamation, and failure to do so, the national assembly should take over.....their support for fresh proclamation cut across party line....but only the poor and wretched fools are the one crying more than the bereaved on the internet.

Whatever you all support, whomsoever you all support always fail....

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by hisexcellency34: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2019
But the truth is Okorocha is right

dolphinife:
All those comments supporting Okorocha above are known Okorocha haters.... They are not supporting Okorocha just because he sided with Obaseki, they just hated APC and Oshiomole. Anything that will scatter APC is welcome to them. To them, an enemy of my enemy, is a friend.

For your information, PDP senators like Sam Egwu was one of those who said the governor should issue a fresh proclamation, and failure to do so, the national assembly should take over.....their support for fresh proclamation cut across party line....but only the poor and wretched fools are the one crying more than the bereaved on the internet.

Re: Edo Assembly : It’s Insulting For NASS To Give Obaseki Ultimatum – Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2019
dolphinife:

Is ur small mind aware the case is in court ?

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Ekweremadu Got More Responses Than All The Herdsmen Attacks In 3 Years / Obaseki Blames Opposition For Osa Market Fire, Offers N100million Compensation / In Enugu State- Hausas Working In Federal Parastatal. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.