Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His (46116 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Legendguru: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
wrath.await.you
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Mirriamvic(f): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
That Is Not The Picture Of Jesus , No One Has Ever Come Across The Real Picture Of Jesus
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by eebraa(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
But that's not the photo of the real Jesus
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by fasterwell(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Slimboy94:
Chaii
End time things
What is wrong with what he did?
That Brazilian actor is not Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by HenryInno1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Zoharariel:
Good! I have always known that it is saboteurs within the kingdom of Yahweh that will help us end the brain-numbing religion of "Father, Son & HolySpirit" on Earth. grin

The other day, another saboteur was kissing a married wife of another man & f-ondling her breast right inside the church in the name of deliverance - while their holy ghost, jesus & their white-bearded sky daddy thoroughly enjoyed the show. grin

As with any foundation built on lies, fear & brainwashing; it must surely collapse! grin
They Might mention The name of God During Deliverance but Believe me God is Not Their only that man knws his source of Power
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by luluman: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Nothing wrong in that.
In fact, he just said the truth. There are several different Images representing Jesus Christ which we dont know which one if any of them is the true picture of Jesus. People act films about Jesus & they use who they feel like. Who can show me the correct Picture of Jesus should put it forward.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
hmmmmmm, that's not the real pics, but it's not a wrong idea trying to pass a message through pictures of Jesus Christ.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Emilokoiyawon: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
That picture does not even look like Jesus. Jesus was a North African Palestinian. There is no way he would look like a blonde blue eyed Scandinavian
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by perlemo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Se na religion be dis or .......!
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by perlemo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Se na religion be dis or ......!
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jesus did not beg you to put up his statue. That's idolatry.

But putting your own statue is far worse. Continue na so you can get your own worshippers and deceive yourself.

Even some atheists abroad practice better 'Christianity' than most self proclaimed African Christians.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Dabaize009: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
What does the Bible say?

1. Exodus 20:4-6 “You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea. You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected—even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me. But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love me and obey my commands.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Dabaize009: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
It is idolatry to worship false gods or the true God by statues or pictures. First, no one knows how Jesus looks like so how can you make an image of him? Right away you see when Catholics bow down and pray to images of Mary it is idolatry. God is not wood, stone, or metal and he will not be worshipped as if he was a man-made item.

God is extremely serious when it comes to idols. There will be a day when many people who claim to be Christian will be caught lacking and will be thrown into hell for their blatant idolatry against God. Do not be that person who tries to twist Scripture and find any way possible to do something that is not supposed to be done. Nobody wants to listen to the truth anymore, but always remember God will not be mocked.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by GoldHorse(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
He is right...... about the picture being fake.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Dabaize009: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
It is idolatry to worship false gods or the true God by statues or pictures. First, no one knows how Jesus looks like so how can you make an image of him? Right away you see when Catholics bow down and pray to images of Mary it is idolatry. God is not wood, stone, or metal and he will not be worshipped as if he was a man-made item.

God is extremely serious when it comes to idols. There will be a day when many people who claim to be Christian will be caught lacking and will be thrown into hell for their blatant idolatry against God. Do not be that person who tries to twist Scripture and find any way possible to do something that is not supposed to be done. Nobody wants to listen to the truth anymore, but always remember God will not be mocked.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Dabaize009: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2019

God is extremely serious when it comes to idols. There will be a day when many people who claim to be Christian will be caught lacking and will be thrown into hell for their blatant idolatry against God. Do not be that person who tries to twist Scripture and find any way possible to do something that is not supposed to be done. Nobody wants to listen to the truth anymore, but always remember God will not be mocked.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by BotherMleeper(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
In reality this is what the actual jesus could've looked like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Nothing wrong in that.
Lol please tell me this is sarcasm.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by InvertedHammer: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
/
It is funny seeing the man driving down Sunset Boulevard in his convertible and knowing that somewhere (Nigeria included) some people are bowing down and worshipping his pictures. The same suckers would turn around and call others "idolaters"

Be informed that Robert Powell is just an actor. He is not Jesus Christ. Neither is Jim Caviezel. Africans should stop looking for a whiteman to worship.

/

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jayhazard:

Lol please tell me this is sarcasm.

Why should it be? Who took Jesus pictures when he was on earth.

Many churches don't display Jesus pictures.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by DrMuzungu(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
This 1d1ot doesn't pray to God. He prays to Beelzebub and other demons.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Bishop Obinim who had long taken up the title of 'Angel', has destroyed the images of Jesus Christ in his church, as he further stated that it not the real one.Bishop Obinim, the Founder and Leader of the International Godsway Church who destroyed all images of Jesus Christ which he said was fake, also promised to replace them with his. The Ghanaian Pastor further disclosed that he will soon put up a statue of himself, because he is an original person who can be seen and felt by many and visit others in their dreams just at the press of a button.

“We are not getting the real pictures of Jesus Christ that is how come we keep using this. I destroyed the ones in Kumasi and Accra because this man is an Italian who acted in a movie. You can never get the picture of my father the messiah anywhere. I should make my statue and pictures because I value the gifts he has given to me”, he told his congregation in Tema.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/23/bishop-obinim-destroys-images-of-jesus-christ-in-his-church-replaces-with-his/

Is that really Jesus picture? It's just a picture of an actor
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Kureh(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
At his wish
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Alexis11:
He will still have followers. grin

cheesy

Last last, these foreign religions may not survive the next 2 centuries in Africa. cool

No biggie, many religions have come and gone.

Even Jesus' death-and-resurrection story is a recurring theme in many religions that came before Christianity. Including his virgin birth.

Maybe in 2 centuries we'll be worshipping Elon Musk.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by gabiso: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Indirectly saying they should start worshipping him, signs of end time
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Jokerman(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Zoharariel:
Good! I have always known that it is saboteurs within the kingdom of Yahweh that will help us end the brain-numbing religion of "Father, Son & HolySpirit" on Earth. grin

The other day, another saboteur was kissing a married wife of another man & f-ondling her breast right inside the church in the name of deliverance - while their holy ghost, jesus & their white-bearded sky daddy thoroughly enjoyed the show. grin

As with any foundation built on lies, fear & brainwashing; it must surely collapse! grin
every believer knows that we have false prophets, and hence this your hogwash has no meaning to true believers of Christ Jesus
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by NaMeAboki: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
And the scamming continues; this one wants to stylishly replace Jesus with himself; while the gullible will continue to follow him like sheep.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Ayojohson817: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
popelix:
Way to go Pentecostals.. he has been been seeing visions all this while, and y haven't God reveal his true pictures to him, as his is *ach Angel*.. and I can bet my balls that he use that pictures to do some fake miracles
good for him
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Phred1717: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pride comes before fall
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by negussanag: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
like father like son, solomon(i am black and comely) like father like son, david like father like son, offspring of david like father like son, the offspring of david is black, and in old jerusalem the king was called God too. read scripture, study old testament, black history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.