Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Learn Wordpress Live On Nairaland: Create A Stunning Website In 10 Minutes. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Wordpress Live On Nairaland: Create A Stunning Website In 10 Minutes. (694 Views)

Learn Wordpress/webdesign Today / Learn Wordpress In A Month And Start Making Money Online / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Wordpress Live On Nairaland: Create A Stunning Website In 10 Minutes. by exondigital: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2019
Wordpress is the most used Content Management System (CMS) in the world. It powers nearly 27% of all websites. WordPress dominates 76.4% of CMS Market Share. It's easy to learn and it's free. One of the most effect ways to learn is by videos, hence i have taken time to create a short video that takes you through a step by step process on how to create a stunning website using WordPress.

In this video you will learn some key concept of web development using WordPress. Below are areas covered in this video.

Step 1:
Get Hosting and Domain. I recommend whogohost hosting service. Their pricing is second to none, they have an annual plan of 4000 naira and 400 naira monthly.

Step 2:
Install WordPress

Step 3:
Install WordPress Theme (Astra)

Step 4:
Install WordPress Plugin (Astra Starter Site)

Step 5:
Customise your site using Elementor.

These are the steps i will guide you through in this video, please, don't skip any step for better understanding. Feel free to ask questions, and i will try to answer them as soon as possible. Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-YfPM6GHY8
Re: Learn Wordpress Live On Nairaland: Create A Stunning Website In 10 Minutes. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Go and sleep.
Just say.... Become a wordpress theme installer in 10mins.

Teach us how to Edith and create a new wordpress theme... Stop teaching shiiit
Re: Learn Wordpress Live On Nairaland: Create A Stunning Website In 10 Minutes. by exondigital: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2019
The goal of this tutorial is to teach people how to create a website in no time using WordPress. If you want to learn how to create your own theme and plugins for WordPress, why not ask politely instead of criticizing?

(1) (Reply)

Is Internet Dead / Amazon Affiliate Marketing Website For Sale / How Can I Start A Payment Gateway Like Paystack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.