Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Sapphire Flash Club (firstinland Bank Plc Mlm) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sapphire Flash Club (firstinland Bank Plc Mlm) (918 Views)

Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / Intercontinental Bank Plc Sacks 1,500 Workers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sapphire Flash Club (firstinland Bank Plc Mlm) by ntuedor(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2007
Hello friends,

I wish to introduce to you a product of FirstInland bank Plc. The product is such that you can start saving money in your account while at thesame time generate passive income for yourself. What happens is that you must have someone to refer you in the first place.

When u submit the referal account opening form with your =N=500, u will then be given a fresh form, so that u too can start referring other people and begin your downline.

You have to open an account with them. Your account no will be your Mobile no. and the Registration or initial deposit for the account is =N=500 (which is also the service charge for the product).

This also will be your minimum monthly deposit, without which you will not receive the bonuses (=N=50) accruing to you. It is very lucrative.

Now, here is how it works:

You introduce 10 people @ =N=50 = =N=500 to you

Your 10 people introduce 10 people @ =N=50 = =N=5,000 to you

Your 100 people introduce 10 people @ =N=50 = =N=50,000 to you

Your 1000 people introduce 10 people @ =N=50 = =N=500,000 to you

This translates to over =N=500,000 monthly income for you.

Welcome onboard the Billionaires Club.

Cheers,

NT.

N.B

To request a copy of the Account opening form, do send me an email; ntuedor2002@yahoo.com, with the subject "SAPHIRE FLASH CLUB" and I will be glad to send it to u ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing from you all. Don't be left out, be among the first set.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Own A School - Advise Me / Marble And Slab Business Is The Highest Money Making,start Now With No Capital / Unilever Sales Field Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.