Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos (26413 Views)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Beautiful Pictures Of Bauchi City, The Pearl Of Tourism And The Gateway Tonorthe / Obinze Road, Imo State, A 'Death Trap' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by loomer: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
You see how our useless government from time immemorial no fit use tourism make money for our country.

God punish them all.
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by fasterwell(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
The only thing that scares me away from the North is their religious fanaticism but I know they as e not poor and barren as many thinks
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by AmazingELixir: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is not as beautiful as my state Benue state.

grin grin grin

Aboy na you be that wey dey that pic....ebi like your third leg dhan collect all the fat wey suppose dey your body oo.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is not as beautiful as my state Benue state.
so DOWN THERE is the reason u look like kpanla
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Mizk(f): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Same bauchi where terrorists breed and breathe, even if there's heaven there I rather not goto that heaven.
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by lomprico(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Una wan lure foreigners whey una go kidnap Abi?
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Sinner1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Go to bauchi at your own peril, the town is worse than Afghanistan..... I surrendered my life to God when I want to cross bauchi to jos ,thank God I entered his safely. Toro in bauchi in particular is a no no to me.
Don't mind the lyrics by the ops.
You may not be lucky like me.
Bauchi is not as you are seeing in those pictures.
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Obec70(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Over 3 decades ago while in jos yankary game reserved bauchi has been a household name in Nigeria, they produces can water etc. Why is the state still being ravaged by poverty? Bauchi ought to be one of the front line states in the north at least, over dependence on oil is making most states lazy!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Chinny024(f): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Tourism in the north?....Why not inform us to park our life at our own risk instead of all this long grammar... grin wink

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Goke7: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
I went to Yankari in the 80s. It was a beautiful beautiful experience. I still remember out suite, the buffet, the swimming, the baboons coming into our rooms. A really lovely place, so relaxing and close to nature

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by AjalaDtraveller(f): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Goke7:

Jesus is Lord!
They were friendly
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Well, I have being to all these places, after all, Bauchi Na my second home

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sinner1:
Go to bauchi at your own peril, the town is worse than Afghanistan..... I surrendered my life to God when I want to cross bauchi to jos ,thank God I entered his safely. Toro in bauchi in particular is a no no to me.

You are lying, I spent over a 9 months in -Bauchi state back in 2018, I haven't heard even a single gun shot in my whole stay over thier
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by onecrate: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sinner1:
Guy what sort of lie is this. Bauchi is very safe.
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by GoldHorse(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Simply gorgeous!
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by DonXavi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
e
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
My southern friends can say whatever they want, like or dislike whoever they want. But people of Bauchi behave better. Streets are cleaner, people are quieter, and the police doesn't chimp out when they see you as a walking ATM.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Only One WILD GOAT @ Yankari Game Reserve?
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by IgweSwa(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Do you have cash, cuz am not going to feed you.
Emmzy201:

Lemme start preparing grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by IgweSwa(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shut up.... you that don't even know road to jos.
booscy:
Only One WILD GOAT @ Yankari Game Reserve?
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by tolguy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Leopantro:
The same Bauchi my sister served at during NYSC that she nearly got killed while her room mate died , that she had to run and hide in a police station. till date her bags and cloths are left behind.
No thank you.
which police station pls?
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
IgweSwa:
Shut up.... you that don't even know road to jos.

Ara na enweghi nkowa gbagbuo gi ebe ahu, anu ohia
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by missyojo(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Obec70:
Over 3 decades ago while in jos yankary game reserved bauchi has been a household name in Nigeria, they produces can water etc. Why is the state still being ravaged by poverty? Bauchi ought to be one of the front line states in the north at least, over dependence on oil is making most states lazy!

Woo-hoo!! 30 years ago while I was born. You must be a grandpa by now�
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Chestbeaters: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
I can take you guys around some of the Oil wells in Bayelsa. See first hand
U no get brain
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by def111(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Its AutoReportNG oo, When Bauchi people replied us, we will take you along..

I want follow too... I'm serious
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Haddock(m): 2:04am On Apr 24, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
I went to Yankari in the 80s. It was a beautiful beautiful experience. I still remember out suite, the buffet, the swimming, the baboons coming into our rooms. A really lovely place, so relaxing and close to nature

Baboons strolling into my room while wifey is sleeping in a transparent nightie?! You just made me change my mind from going to Yankari!
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Wow, this will be in my list of travel destinations to visit
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by scantee(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2019
I have been in most of these places, though I am always afraid that I don't spend more than 20mins in any of the place I visited to avoid herdsmen stories that touches the heart.
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by Leopantro: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2019
tolguy:
which police station pls?

the barrack in town.

she was betrayed by the students she was teaching in the school of midwifery.
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by alexola20(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by tck2000(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2019
it's really beautiful
Re: Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos by ofhismercy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport / Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month / Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.