Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Motor Spare Parts - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Motor Spare Parts (176 Views)

Motor Spare Parts Dealer / Contact Us For Your Motor Spare Parts Such As Toyota,nissan,honda, Etc / Motor Spare Parts Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motor Spare Parts by Harryfolds(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2019
My Name is Onyebuchi Chinonso.
I am a motor spare parts dealer, and i sell parts to vehicle users across our country Nigeria.
Considering the bad roads across various cities in the country, sometimes its difficult to buy standard and durable parts that fits the road. We face a major challenge where by you change a part of your car, before you know it, that same parts damages again.
Well, you might blame it on our roads, but am here to let u know that there are parts specially made for these roads, that you change once and for all without worries and we are here to assist you with that .you can whatsap us on 08169582376 or visit or IG page motorpartsng for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Infinity G35x 08 Model / Toyota Plant In Canada Rated World's Best To Produce Fewest Defects / 2010 Glk350 Reg Available For 3.750

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.