Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos (65618 Views)

Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by Horlufemi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Raydos:
Road construction is what Nigerians see as development

How about planning a whole new city with skyscraper, then we can have something like Johannesburg, Dubai, New York in every major cities in Nigeria

If the incoming governor get sworn in , he will continue this same road construction again, tell me how can we develop by this??

Thank you ojare.

God bless you
Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by Shania2015(f): 12:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Just because one man is commissioning one road,every other citizens will be uncomfortable, my question is can't they just open the road to users when the project is finish instead of inviting the president to make life uncomfortable for others during his visit.

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by teelaw4life(m): 1:27am On Apr 24, 2019
My aunt jokingly said she hopes the bridge won't collapse under and over cars some day because of the accelerated pace of work just so they can finish it quickly. They're working night and day to meet up with a very tight deadline and I'm not sure that's good for the quality of work being done.

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by Neddyogu(m): 5:43am On Apr 24, 2019
candygist:

After building the sky scraper how many Nigerians will have the funds to buy or rent ?

Many. Would be for commercial purposes not residential. Many corporate bodies and companies can afford office spaces in such buildings.
Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by TheAlchemist: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Raydos:
Road construction is what Nigerians see as development

How about planning a whole new city with skyscraper, then we can have something like Johannesburg, Dubai, New York in every major cities in Nigeria

If the incoming governor get sworn in , he will continue this same road construction again, tell me how can we develop by this??

happening right now at Eko Atlantic
Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by bushman2(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2019
What is happening to port harcort east west road? I thought this administration creticize the previous administration of not paying attention to it[url][/url]
Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by Holak: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Should a President visit a state with all the expenses involved just to commission a road? Why must we commission a road? Why can't we do things differently in this country even with the touted change? THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT TAKE US FOR A RIDE AND WE CONTINUE CHEERING THEM. OUR RESOURCES IS NOT MANAGED PROPERLY. THE BUDGET FOR THE PRESIDENT'S VISIT TODAY CAN CONSTRUCT ANOTHER ROAD. MISPLACED PRIORITIES WHILE THE MASSES GROAN UNDER HARSH CONDITIONS. VERY PAINFUL.
Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by Pat081: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Lagos State woke up this morning to hear that Pres. Buhari will be in Lagos tomorrow to commission some major works across the state and of the major roads he will be commissioning is the New Airport Road, Lagos. The Airport Road is a gateway that leads to the city from the airport. The Lagos State Government decided to embark on the road re-construction due to the neglect and how bad it was.

From the images, the contractor seems to have hurriedly tarried the road and do some paintings over the weekend.

These are the new images of the Airport Road AutoReportNG got exclusively for you.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-slUDBty5QfM/XL785faV7lI/AAAAAAAAayM/sCDQ-ywnE6U8Ix5I8De9_567LVloWQThwCLcBGAs/s1600/New_Airport_Road007_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ywfpBfen6fY/XL783bwt3wI/AAAAAAAAax0/LI_6aQlOtjEs69wMuHgS568e0EEEVVFIACLcBGAs/s1600/New_Airport_Road002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-YV47SyxRfXA/XL785IEy94I/AAAAAAAAayE/ScvYZDA0yWMPYPdmFFDm2Kql5rkjwd09QCLcBGAs/s1600/New_Airport_Road005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-UVuq0FOJtSk/XL785H1GSfI/AAAAAAAAayI/I8bg1XZ3mOUSEP2uhBPDZrbux2WaqLkMQCLcBGAs/s1600/New_Airport_Road006_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/04/this-is-new-airport-road-pres-buhari.html

mi that am not in Lagos I know about it since Monday so why it is that people in Lagos don't knw
Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by COMPAQ(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2019
COMPAQ:
This kind of loop flyover is what should have been done on the Lekki expressway instead of just removal of roundabout. That way junctions would have been eliminated. With about 6 of these (3 for each direction) along the Lekki expressway traffic would be much better. One between 2nd and 3rd roundabout. One between jakande and igbo Efon and one between VGC and Ajah.

So if you are going left at freedom way you go straight ahead, loop to the other side of the road and come back and then turn right at freedom.

This is exactly what we should have on the Lekki Epe expressway.

Re: The New Lagos Airport Road President Buhari Will Be Commissioning - Photos by Godwin2am(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
olujastro:

That's Ambode for you. So petty in thinking that for him, his tenure must witness the commissioning of his flamboyant incomplete projects.
The guy is trying hard to be noticed by Buhari so he can get Ministerial appointment. That's why he abandoned Sanwoolu's campaign and was busy following PMB around during the presidential election campaigns like fly following shit.

The Ikorodu BRT road was almost completed by Fashola in 2015 but as govt is a continuum, Ambode was the one who commissioned it a few weeks after his inauguration.
But for Ambode, he must commission his incomplete projects. cheesy
TODAY THE LONG AWAITING MINISTERIAL LIST IS OUT.... THAT AMBODE DIDNT MAKE IT. LESSON: STOP LICKING ASSES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality / Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) / Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.