Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

(Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 (608 Views)

SHE LIED – Episode 5 / SHE LIED - Episode 4 / SHE LIED - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 by Ariyatech(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
SHE LIED - Episode 1 ( A short story)

I saw him crossing the busy roads. Risking his life to catch up the beautiful rose walking on a different earth free of soil. Her body seem flawless, her shape, matchless, the dress I saw on her was the best in the present scenes. Dauntlessly, his burning desire caused him to jump down before the lift could reach down. “Hey,” he shouted from behind as she ignores and proudly said within, “That must be me. ”

Anticipatingly, she stopped in the nearby coffee shop for a sip. “Arh,” he said in relief and joins the game. Although not a coffee drinker, he arrives with two cups in hand, sits opposite to her by the Same table. “Sorry,” she said packing her tools, I think you’re two. He replied with a smile on his face, “You may be right, but nobody than you.” “Me how? ” “Yes you. I brought you an extra cup of coffee. Just be at ease, at least some minutes with me. I hope that will be cool with you? ” “Quite perplexed, but if you say so. ” She sits, as if caught up in fears. “He’s gentle, I must not let him go,” she wrote in the mind of her lonely but wild heart.

To be Continued
Re: (Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 by phelonrays: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: (Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 by phelonrays: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
are you writing this as a Third Person Narrator..... ??

I seems to be confused with the mix-up flaws up there.....

pls modify..
Re: (Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 by Ann2012(f): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Following
Re: (Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 by Ariyatech(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
phelonrays:
are you writing this as a Third Person Narrator..... ??

I seems to be confused with the mix-up flaws up there.....

pls modify..
Kindly follow the story
Re: (Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 by Ariyatech(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
SHE LIED - Episode 2

“Do not fear my dear, just have your fingers crossed, everything will be fine. Please, make yourself at home and dine with your wine, oh sorry, coffee.”
She lifts up her head slowly, puts up a beautiful smile that circles like a balloon below her lips, then slowly moves towards her cheeks and gradually spreads on her round face.
“You’re very funny,” she said, “You must be lonely.”
“Did you just say lonely?”
She turns to him and looks straight into his eyes.with her ears partly standing, she opens wide her angelic eyes with copacetic charms, smiles again and replied in a soft irresistible voice, “Yes. You heard me right. Your gestures are the very language of your heart. I wish you’re not like that.”
“Like that, did I heard you right?”
“No, sorry. I mean you’re very kind.”
He seemed quite not satisfied with her response, but to gain her consent, he responds agreeably, “Oh okay. That’s fine.”
In addition, he said, “But, what if we talk about flowers? I mean something lovable. Will you mind?”
“Something lovable like flowers?”
“Yes,” he insisted.
“Why not flowers and hearts?”
At the mention of hearts, his heart skips a beat. Perhaps she has said what he substituted flowers for.
“Okay dear, tell me more, he said eagerly.
“Hearts are like guest rooms, they belong to us, we treat them very well and keep them clean and safe. Yet, we reserve it for whoever that calls, either epectedly or unexpectedly.”
He watches her in surprise as she continues, “And flowers are the notifications from the guests who we expect or may assume we expect them.”
“What if you don’t know them? He inquires to satisfy his curiosity.
She turns to him and answers, “Hardly will they come with flowers but, petty gifts.”
“Petty gifts? Like what?”
She repeats that smile, lifts up her cup and said, “Like coffee.”
THE STORY CONTINUES….

www.360lite.com.ng/tag/she-lied/

(1) (Reply)

THE CHASE (A Detective Kolapo Story) / I Need A Good Script Writer / A Land With Oil By Owolabi Ibukun Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.