Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

SHE LIED - Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SHE LIED - Episode 3 (349 Views)

SHE LIED – Episode 5 / SHE LIED - Episode 4 / (Story) SHE LIED - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHE LIED - Episode 3 by Ariyatech(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2019
SHE LIED - Episode 3 (A short story)

“Oh really? And do you accept that?” He asked anxiously.
“I am almost half done your cup of coffee. Start thinking of a completely new life with a stranger,” she voiced with a smile on her face.
“You made it look a dream. I just can’t believe! Are you damn serious?” He enthused.
“I wish I met you before him. My ex was just a bastard. Nothing I did pleased him. He was a total rascal.
I promise you triple,everything I gave him,” she announced with joy.
“Everything, do you mean that?”
“Yes, everything, but the good to be precise.”
“The good? Which ones were the bad then?” He asked.
“Actually, that’s another thing he must answer now that he’s sad,” she lamented.
“Are you happy he’s sad?” He cautiously asked.
“Yes and no, something like that.”
“Why yes and no, and something like that?”
“Yes because he deserves to cry. No, because he must be paid with something worse than that.”
He turns sharply to check from the looks on her face. As she unfolds the desires of her heart, he anticipates a taste of wickedness.
“Wow, that is serious!,” he said, “With this experience, can you tell me about what you think about loyalty in relationships as far as men and women are concerned?”

CONTINUES……

www.360lite.com.ng/tag/she-lied/

(1) (Reply)

Being The Boy In A Boy's Tears On Earth's Tongue-a Universal Review Of The Book / How To Know Our Previous Lives / Done Not Dusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.