Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,049 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Vitamins And Mineral - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vitamins And Mineral (194 Views)

Vitamins And Mineral Required To Stay Strong, Healthy And Their Foods Sources / Deciding What Vitamins And Supplements To Take — @loozap Blog / Vitamins And Their Importance In Health And Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vitamins And Mineral by Neolifeabuja(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think most of us are wondering what should I take there's so much contradictory information out there on the web,you know vitamins are good for you?, vitamins are bad they're going to heal you,? they're going to kill you like it's just enough to make you crazy and give up right! and your doctors like I don't

know or they're bad for you? or it's expensive urine?

Well let me tell you some of vitamins vitamins and minerals are called essential nutrients that means if you don't have them you ie[color=#990000][/color] vita min vital for life

So it's really critical that you understand the importance of what they do they basically catalyze enzymes to turn one chemical to another chemical so they're like helpers that

1.help your biochemistry work

2. it helps you burn calories

3. it helps you run every system in your body your hormones your brain chemistry all of them are dependent on nutrients

Now the problem with our modern diet is that 90% of Nigerians is according to the government in a net large national studies are deficient in one or more nutrients at the RDA level that's the minimum amount you need not to get scurvy a vitamin C or the minimum now not to get rickets it's not the optimal amount of vitamin D so you don't get the flu and see your muscles are strong and say your mood is good

It's really important to take the right nutrients for you and everybody's different – I mean one third of our DNA codes for enzymes and all those enzymes require helpers and different enzymes require more or less you need folic acid some people need a lot more I need a lot more because of my genetics so you have to figure out a little what's going on there.

But in general I recommend that people have a basic foundational set of nutrients whether you're 25 or 55 and it changes as you get older but everybody needs a good quality multivitamin with the right nutrients the right forms of the nutrients that are bioavailable that are actually clean vitamins or they're

tested for purity and potency so you know what you're getting and not every company does that!

By the way you need fish oil omega-3 fats 99% of Nigerians are deficient omega-3 fats and they're essential for for long-term health and vitality vitamin D critical for your immune system for your bone health or muscle health,for so many things those three are like foundational fish oil multivitamin

vitamin D and then I do some add-ons for different people so if you need magnesium very common deficiency they need probiotics for their gut there are a lot of other specifics that people can take but as people age I also recommend more support for their mitochondria that's the little factories to make

energy in your body.

Those are really critical as you aged to prevent aging so things like Co Q 10 lipoic acid and it's Eagle cysteine there's a new one that's been developed at MIT called nicotinamide rai besides these are very

very powerful mitochondrial supports I meant of course there's lots of customization depending on your health issues and what's going on but I recommend at least a multi official vitamin d some great companies out there you hear encapsulation as designs for health manage enix and and diamond gym

These are all great companies that help to actually produce quality products that are medical grade and therapeutic vitamins so that's pretty much what what i say

For w healthier and wealthier place we all need nutritionals

Share your views and comments

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Ulcer Permanently. / Lunacy, Crimes: NGO Advocates Drug Abuse Free Society / For Staph.and General Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.