Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures (57816 Views)

Aviation College Spends N5bn To Maintain Redundant Helicopters – Rector / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by SexynSerious(f): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
-wrong thread-

barojana:
One of many conference centers
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by israelmao(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
I'm proud to be a winner!

3 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by AngelicBeing: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
cool
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by mekussa(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
matify83:
Defying the odds !

Galavanting greatness !

Unparalleled trajectory !

This man will surely lend to Nations at the rate he is going.

Cannanland may end up like the Vatican City if this tempo is maintained.

You try
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by osuofia2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Techcrunchng:
What about the poor? embarassed
they should wait for Aisha Buhari Uni. I learnt she is about to open a new Private Uni or you can go to Fountain University or crescent

4 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by SexynSerious(f): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
So are we saying that "Winners Chapel" is now ONE man?

Interesting

pafra:
one man doing what a country can not do.

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by brostheo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Niggas go belike nor be our offering and tithe money be that

1 Like

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by 9gerian: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Very impressive

barojana:
My visit to Covenant University Center For Research And Discovery

The center was commissioned by bishop oyedepo a while ago. I got to visit the place and it was very impressive..

According to what I know, it was endowed by Winners Chapel for Covenant University and cost about 5 billion naira.

The purpose of the building is for multidisciplinary research. It has 24 laboratories, 12 conference halls and 24 seminar rooms, 97 offices and four panoramic elevators. It also houses Hebron startup lab.

While I got to access to much of the building I couldn't gain access to the labs unfortunately. But I was able to peek through the molecular labs though I couldn't get a picture.

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by MicroBox: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
How do you expect a private university to look?
Its not a state project but private.
For ROI i expect something bigger
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by fortune1968: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Are you the poor youngins? Education is not cheap anywhere in the world
You see your mentality ? so bad !

1 Like

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by gosmoney(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Snapchat:
Some people still want to school here for free! lol
dey will say what about d poor has if dey want to remain poor for life

6 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by starstaz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
pafra:
one man doing what a country can not do.

I tire ooo.

That man called oyedepo may be black outside . naa oyinbo mentality full hin/ him brain.
God bless him.

12 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by gosmoney(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
jconsulting:

They should find their level, the poor should wait for Buhari University to start then they can send their children to study Terrorist Engineering​
u dey mad o dont kill me with laugh I beg

5 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by chiedozie198100: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
achievements like these is why i will always say MAY THUNDER KEEP FIRING DADDY FREEZE.

5 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by haaryobhami: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
i use to beef this man b4 but not any more.
i wish he can run for presidency ill campaign for him even if i no dy naija again then

5 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Nebuchadnezar: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Anything to promote education and research, count me in!! cool
[/s]
same as counting you in on anything to promote bigotry against igbos
what a crying shame
old junkies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by frickyjohn: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
krattoss:
And what's there for the poor youngins cry cry

Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.
That's why America and the UK have student loans.

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by afroniger: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Where does he get the money to do all these projects? If it's not tithe money and offerings nor loans (he has said he doesn't collect loans for these type of stuff), where is the money coming from?

3 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by cyrilamx(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
matify83:
Defying the odds !

Galavanting greatness !

Unparalleled trajectory !

This man will surely lend to Nations at the rate he is going.

Cannanland may end up like the Vatican City if this tempo is maintained.
in what ramifications did u posit on that? till the end of the world...cannanland cant get up to 1 percent of what Vatican city controls...the buildings, arts, institutions it controls ...vertican observatory and so many.

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by dannypaul(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
kaen1317:
Built from the poor man's stipends for the benefit of the rich.

characteriscally stupid comment.

which poor man stipends? u think its ur #10 offering that built this monument? i laugh.....

Visit canaan land Ota for just one sunday and come back and modify ur comment.

Nigeria government should employ Oyedepo's services in an Advisory role..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by anochuko01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
haaryobhami:
i use to beef this man b4 but not any more.
i wish he can run for presidency ill campaign for him even if i no dy naija again then
i used to also until january 2013...

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
krattoss:
And what's there for the poor youngins cry cry

Why are you poor?

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Techcrunchng:
What about the poor? embarassed
y

Why are you poor?
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
asuustrike1:
If one man could do this then why can't our public universities follow suit. With all the allocations they get many of them can't build structure that would last for years. We have to change our mindset and borrow a leaf from this man instead of wailing while the preacher is soaring. This investment is a great contribution to economic development of Nigeria.

If you know the money public universities embezzle eh......I actually don't think this country will EVER DEVELOP, some Civil Servants are extremely greedy, selfish & corrupt individuals, police & Senators own Na play, some public universities have enough to sponsor themselves with even millions to spare, but them go still collect allocation from Federal government, add am on top & still complain of it not being enough

6 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by emmadejust(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Great projects from the man with vision and love for young generation next

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by olas24u(f): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
cyrilamx:
in what ramifications did u posit on that? till the end of the world...cannanland cant get up to 1 percent of what Vatican city controls...the buildings, arts, institutions it controls ...vertican observatory and so many.

Post your father's achievements

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by ochuksman123: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
One man doing what Africa biggest oil producing nation, can't do for herself. Like what oyedepo
said our leaders are intellectually bankrupt

5 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Cant this man contest for presidency

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by SmartMen: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
AleAirHub:
Just only one brain is behind all this achievement and yet combined brains are hating... grin grin grin
I respect that man die.. He is visionary.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lautech Forum 2011/2012 / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.