Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures (57819 Views)

Aviation College Spends N5bn To Maintain Redundant Helicopters – Rector / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by RTSC: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
dannypaul:

characteriscally stupid comment.

which poor man stipends? u think its ur #10 offering that built this monument? i laugh.....

Visit canaan land Ota for just one sunday and come back and modify ur comment.

Nigeria government should employ Oyedepo's services in an Advisory role..
He and the apc government are at loggerheads, so that can not happen for now.

I am not surprised though that such a forward thinking, un-yoruba like man is at divergence to the backward agents of darkness managing Nigeria right now under the apc.

3 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
gosmoney:
dey will say what about d poor has if dey want to remain poor for life

If you lift the poor, you lift the entire society...
Ultimately, every society is as strong as its weakest link!
>

3 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
starstaz:
I tire ooo.

That man called oyedepo may be black outside . naa oyinbo mentality full hin/ him brain.
God bless him.

Dude, your racist inferiority complex was totally unnecessary... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Those two _faggots are browsing Facebook inside a 5 billion naira building meant for research? Our youth are disgusting.

Was the crude slur really necessary? And how do you know their research does not involve/require social media?! SMDH

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by manitoba(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is impressive!
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by RTSC: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
9jaRealist:

If you lift the poor, you lift the entire society...
Ultimately, every society is as strong as its weakest link!
Covenant university has the potential to help the poor in Nigeria than your politicians in power.

If covenant university become a top notch school capable of retaining a quarter of the billions of dollars we spend on foreign education, the economy is better off, and there is more wealth.

And if that becomes possible, it could force other super wealthy investors to build similar new "Ivy Leagues" schools clusters, which are Ivy not because of age as is the case now, but based on infrastructure and quality of resource.
And there are other advantages like quality research in science and technology to improve the lives of the average Nigerian.

A quality education is the greatest investment into Nigeria.
It is the difference between first and Third World.
It changes everything including the poor.

4 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
kaen1317:
Built from the poor man's stipends for the benefit of the rich.

Poor man's stipend cannot build such an edifice.

5 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
RTSC:

Covenant university has the potential to help the poor in Nigeria than your politicians in power.

If covenant university become a top notch school capable of retaining a quarter of the billions of dollars we spend on foreign education, the economy is better off, and there is more wealth.

And if that becomes possible, it could force other super wealthy investors to build similar new "Ivy Leagues" schools clusters, which are Ivy not because of age as is the case now, but based on infrastructure and quality of resource.
And there are other advantages like quality research in science and technology to improve the lives of the average Nigerian.

A quality education is the greatest investment into Nigeria.
It is the difference between first and Third World.
It changes everything including the poor.

Dude, we are on the same page (see my reference to education as the best poverty alleviation program)...
But next time, abegi do not get onto the tail end of a thread or jump into the middle of a ongoing discussion. Cheers.
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Hoodbilonia: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Abegi
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by ifyboy60(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Some Mad Men will complain that there fees are too expensive.
and I wonder were else they want them to get funds from. only the government can make Education cheap.

1 Like

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by isiuzo(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Unizik don't even have an auditorium that can contain 1000 students

4 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by patrickcollins: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
If this man were to contest governotorial election in quote, though not from my state I will gladly and open heartedly give him my mandate.

1 Like

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by giovanee(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
I need a good match fixed call me 08184153443 0r WhatsApp me on 08113932889
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Techcrunchng(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
y

Why are you poor?
rich man
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by babalonimi: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Baba Oyedepo s a VISIONEER

1 Like

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jiang:

If you know the money public universities embezzle eh......I actually don't think this country will EVER DEVELOP, some Civil Servants are extremely greedy, selfish & corrupt individuals, police & Senators own Na play, some public universities have enough to sponsor themselves with even millions to spare, but them go still collect allocation from Federal government, add am on top & still complain of it not being enough
Exactly!
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by KendrickAyomide: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Are you the poor youngins? Education is not cheap anywhere in the world
keep quiet, Education is cheap in Most parts of Europe..
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by zoedew: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
You’ll be happy to be Nigerian.
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by zoedew: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Somebody is paying to make it affordable (“cheap” as you say).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by zoedew: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
You can imagine who is frozen right now!
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
matify83:
Defying the odds !

Galavanting greatness !

Unparalleled trajectory !

This man will surely lend to Nations at the rate he is going.

Cannanland may end up like the Vatican City if this tempo is maintained.

Oyedepo is a leader and a very good manager.
The man has vision and class. I wish Nigeria can have someone like him as a president. He knows what he wants and how to achieve it in a very spectacular way.

3 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are those students in this picture part of the school?
Yes to the second pic. I dey see my guy for the pic
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by pacespot(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
this project though commendable, but how many of Nigerian technologies were used in the construction?

I hope this spurs technological revolutions from the scientists that are employed in this centre.
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by zoedew: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
asuustrike1:
If one man could do this then why can't our public universities follow suit. With all the allocations they get many of them can't build structure that would last for years. We have to change our mindset and borrow a leaf from this man instead of wailing while the preacher is soaring. This investment is a great contribution to economic development of Nigeria.

1. Corruption

2. Nepotism

3. Corruption!
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by ClitRaider: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
jconsulting:

They should find their level, the poor should wait for Buhari University to start then they can send their children to study Terrorist Engineering​
Wicked!

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Somebody is paying for it.

2 Likes

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by starstaz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
9jaRealist:

Dude, your racist inferiority complex was totally unnecessary... angry

My brother aka Mr realist.
1) Am not a racist neither do I subdued in any dimensional sphere of complexes talk less of inferiority. That said

2) I was Overwhelmed in seeing an individual single handedly contributing, in no small measure, his quota to the development of our nations. I do not share same belief faith or philosophy with him. in short in my closet I do criticize his mannerisms. However U can never hide a golden or diamond like jewel, it will always rise and tower above all other precious stones. This man his futuristic. This man has what my girl called the 4 Strategic C's: Commitment, Capacity, Courage and Candor.

If many other big man like him or people in government are nationalistic enough and replicate similar things in their little God given capacity, Naija would have been Eldorado' by now.
This is my little thought sir.

1 Like

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
jconsulting:

They should find their level, the poor should wait for Buhari University to start then they can send their children to study Terrorist Engineering​

For Free
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by gidjah(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
comfort is good ,I mean Educationally comfortable environment is a Plus to the mentally ready minds

1 Like

Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Enemies of Pastors will commit suicide.

Freezer still dey compile wetin e wan talk, na Suleiman e dey face for now
Re: N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures by Bobby4090: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
People keep saying Oyedepos members are poor and can't afford some of these church facilities. Visit canaanland any Sunday and you'll count not less than 3000 private cars per service driving all the way from far places. Many of them choice cars. And there are 5 services. Tell me, doesn't it show that even if there are struggling ones, there are also several thousands who are at least OK in their endeavors?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lautech Forum 2011/2012 / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.