Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pray For Yahoo Boys, They Keep Money In Circulation, Naira Marley Says - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray For Yahoo Boys, They Keep Money In Circulation, Naira Marley Says - Video (319 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Naira Marley Says "I Am Not Guilty" In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Yahoo Boys, They Keep Money In Circulation, Naira Marley Says - Video by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigerian Uk based singer  Naira Marley have once again pledged his allegiance to the Forum of cyber crime groups, aka yahoo boys.

In a live Video shared, he saidPray for yahoo boys, they're the ones keeping money in Circulation  or else the money will be from Buhari to Tinubu and others.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/yahoo-boys-are-the-ones-keeping-money-in-circulation-pray-for-them-naira-marley-video/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Pray For Yahoo Boys, They Keep Money In Circulation, Naira Marley Says - Video by kunleweb: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
sad
Re: Pray For Yahoo Boys, They Keep Money In Circulation, Naira Marley Says - Video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Madness everywhere!!

It is obvious he needs serious mental or brain repair.

I recommend he should try shaving his hair and taking off all the rubbish there because it seems the spots where fresh air and other beneficial substances gain access to the brain to enable it function well has been blocked!

Nonsense and Buhari's ineffective and corrupt government angry
Re: Pray For Yahoo Boys, They Keep Money In Circulation, Naira Marley Says - Video by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
No b lie

(1) (Reply)

Ololade Abuta: Woman Of Rubbies / I Was Never Arrested- Stone Boy / Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant?’ – Davido’s Girlfriend Slams ‘womb Watcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.