Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later (63656 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
jumobi1:

Umm the guy admitted saying it. It’s not fake news.
[/s]

Fake news from fake ipob fabricated twitter account.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
el rufai destroyed it a long time ago

Maybe sha but his son has now buried it

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by daddytime(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na long thing snake dey born....ironically...this sewer sniffing crack head is a "two ruler's" son...

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by funmijoyb(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
@ MOD.
Please delete.

Delete for what? All d hate uve said usef abt Yoruba, Hausa and your fellow Edos nko?

9 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
funmijoyb:

Delete for what? All d hate uve said usef abt Yoruba, Hausa and your fellow Edos nko?
[/s]

I don't subscribe to ipob fake and fabricated tribal rubbish
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by enemybulldozer(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
oilPUSSY:
So 1966 Coup is now an Igbo coup ?, .. When it suits you it you lump SS and SE together but separate them when issue of Biafra is discussed forgetting the fact that Nzeogwu came from part of SS that is having identity crisis concerning whether they are Igbos or not.
This clown should just shut up his mouth and make inquiry about history before typing rubbish on Media.. I am sure 1985 coup was also a coup against people of Kastina by Niger state military officers... Mumu

Keep typing rubbish by spreading hate speech, but one thing is certain... The day Igbos will pull out out of this unholy union even if it would take centuries, Igbos will be very brutal to their perceived enemies.. Every history is properly documented for justification..

Good!
Let that useless son of a terrorist midget get this sunk into his decaying brain.

7 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
The real twitter account........

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by funmijoyb(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I don't subscribe to ipob fake and fabricated tribal rubbish
I knew is Hausa hating Igbos that's behind the account, he will still open another to hate other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
kettykin:
i really blame Aguiyi Ironsi for all these insults , he should have stepped aside and allowed Nzeogwu finish his business , see what his naivety is costing igbos, the son of a Nigerien coming on social Media to install igbos and get away with it as if nothing happened.

Chai how are the mighty igbos fallen , this present generation of igbos appear to be the weakest in the history of the igbo nation , what happened , where did we get it wrong , so much so that igbos are no where near the first top 6 positions in the country and the country still continues unconcerned
blame your people, I really which igbos are united from anambra to asaba to owerri
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fake account, that's definitely the handwork of an ethnic baiting impostor... Idiots like that shouldn't be given the attention they are trying so hard to find.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
funmijoyb:

I knew is Hausa hating Igbos that's behind the account, he will still open another to hate other tribes.

Why create different accounts with and in his own name to attack other people?

Do you people have brains at all? How old are you? 2 years old?

Stop peddling fake tribal nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:

Why create different accounts with and in his own name to attack other people?

Do you people have brains at all? How old are you? 2 years old?

Stop peddling fake tribal nonsense
I heard you are a Yoruba man, so why are you carrying Hausa matter like gala?

16 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
tribalistseun:
What should we expect from someone whose father is a confirmed terrorist killing innocent Christians in Kaduna everyday.

For the boy to spout such crap online you can imagine what he and his family discuss behind closed doors

15 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
Edodefender:
I heard you are a Yoruba man, so why are you carrying Hausa matter like gala?
[/s]

I should support, defend and peddle fake and tribal baiting rubbish because I'm a Yoruba man?

Must tribalism and bigotry be your only portion in life?

See how mentally warped, bigoted, twisted and backward you people are?

Btw, below is what the reall account posted on his age about Yoruba people.

The imaginary anti Yoruba hate is limited to you Igbos and the creator of the fake twitter account

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Adaibeku(f): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
immhotep:

But his father is busy lobbying Igbo businessmen in Kaduna.
Igbo amaka grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed yarimo sarrki deomelo
nnanna cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I should support, defend and peddle fake and tribal baiting rubbish because I'm a Yoruba man?

Must tribalism and bigotry be your only portion in life?

See how mentally warped, bigoted, twisted and backward you people are?

Btw, below is what the reall account posted on his age about Yoruba people.

The imaginary anti Yoruba hate is limited to you Igbos and the creator of the fake twitter account

na wa, all this thrash just to please your master

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by russellino: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
This el-rufai boy's roforofo fight has reached Nairaland? I just knew it would spill over into this forum

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
Edodefender:
na wa, all this thrash just to please your master
[/s]

The only trash I see here are people like you spending your days and nights on the internet creating fake accounts, fabricating and spreading hatred and bigotry.

Suck to be you and your pitiful existence.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The only trash I see here are people like you spending your days and nights on the internet creating fake accounts, fabricating and spreading hatred and bigotry.

Suck to be you and your pitiful existence.
oga calm down even Hausa didn't take it serious like you are taking it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

All you Igbos do is like and peddle false and tribal bating rubbish all over the internet.

Below is father and son and the real twitter account.

There's got to be more to you losers than tribalism, hatred, bitterness and lies.

Your IQ is the lowest I have seen here.

What is the difference between the tweeter account of the poster and this your own beside profile picture?

24 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by xelly: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

All you Igbos do is like and peddle false and tribal bating rubbish all over the internet.

Below is father and son and the real twitter account.

There's got to be more to you losers than tribalism, hatred, bitterness and lies.

Can you show the difference between the real and fake?

20 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
Edodefender:
oga calm down even Hausa didn't take it serious like you are taking it
[/s]

What Hausa people take seriously or not shouldn't prevent you from speaking us against, creating fake twitter accounts to spread hatred, tribalism, bigotry and division.....but I do understand that you are a purveyor and trafficker of such odious nonsense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Barryseal: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
This is a fake and fabricated ipob rubbish.

Below is the man's real twitter page and handle.
STOP making a complete idiott of yourself. The twitter accounts are one and the same.

11 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
xelly:

Can you show the difference between the real and fake?

Are you blind or this is a trick question?

I thought I did that with the pictures and twitter link I posted?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Your IQ is the lowest I have seen here.

What is the difference between the tweeter account of the poster and this your own beside profile picture?

grin grin grin grin

Licking Tinubu's nyash all these years has finally melted his brain

11 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by BuhariAdvocate: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:

grin grin grin grin

Licking Tinubu's nyash all these years has finally melted his brain

I don't blame you. Low IQ is affecting you seriously. Let me help you, go and look at the account names of both tweeter accounts.

You're too dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

I don't blame you. Low IQ is affecting you seriously. Let me help you, go and look at the account names of both tweeter accounts.

You're too dumb

Ah! I no be deomelo o

E gba mi o shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by omenkaLives(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fools who think too highly of themselves. Did the man lie?

You lot celebrate the downfall and misery of others and expect love and compassion in return. What a silly sense of entitlement.

My signature is right in your ugly faces for good measure.

Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:

Ah! I no be deomelo o

E gba mi o shocked

grin grin grin

You defended him like a double.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke / President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.