Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place (877 Views)

How Do I Set My Itel Button Phone Configuration To Be Browsing / I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by Tubexsms(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please I need assistance on how to set my news blog to have category that put a line on all the posts in that category just like dailypost.ng naijanews and others.
I am using WordPress for the site
I have tried this on even the same theme and I can't get it.
You will notice that in these sites where you have "headlines" "Politics" "News" etc there's always a line identifying these.
Thanks in anticipation.

Please check the attached

Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
I can help you. Check my signature for my digits or rather send me a mail
Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by Tubexsms(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
There's nobody in the house to help? Please help
Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by etoluw: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tubexsms:
There's nobody in the house to help? Please help

it is simply the theme design
you can get someone to design a custom theme for you

if that's the only thing you want to change in your theme i can help you .
Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by andassyn(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
I can do it for you call me : 07087623643
Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by Tubexsms(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
I am using zox-news, can you guide me on how to set it in categories just like dailypost.ng and naijanews
Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Tubexsms:
I am using zox-news, can you guide me on how to set it in categories just like dailypost.ng and naijanews
Chat me up on whatsapp I can help u
Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by cyberwaver(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Tubexsms:

You will have to edit the theme files directly to make custom changes..

Nairaland isn't a suitable community for you to want to paste code of your project or something like that..

Its been long I worked with wordpress and themes,

If you are comfortable in editing wordpress theme files, you should locate that specific php file that generates that post page, you should be able to add your own custom designs there or read up on what is called child themes in wordpress..

I will advice you to give this project to php developers that have worked with wordpress core files before...

I'm not available, like i said, its been long i worked with PHP codes , it will take time for me to solve that small issue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by Tubexsms(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2019
cyberwaver:

You will have to edit the theme files directly to make custom changes..

Nairaland isn't a suitable community for you to want to paste code of your project or something like that..

Its been long I worked with wordpress and themes,

If you are comfortable in editing wordpress theme files, you should locate that specific php file that generates that post page, you should be able to add your own custom designs there or read up on what is called child themes in wordpress..

I will advice you to give this project to php developers that have worked with wordpress core files before...

I'm not available, like i said, its been long i worked with PHP codes , it will take time for me to solve that small issue
Thanks a million
Re: How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place by bedfordng(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2019
Tubexsms:
Thanks a million
most themes comes with documentations . so you can try and get the documentations

(1) (Reply)

Old Nairaland Developers, I Have A Job For You / I Will create a Website,Blog, E-commerce And Web Application At Affordable Price / Urgently Needed, A Multi Vendor Online Shopping Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.