Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Alone With My Thought. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone With My Thought. (355 Views)

Russian Artist Gained 4.5M Followers By Taking Bizarre And Thought-provoking Pho / Just Take a Look at Africa: A thought-provoking short piece / My Thought... Being Unique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alone With My Thought. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is planet earth and we are not given the time to rehearse before living here on earth in order to display our gifts, potentials and talent's.
Life has many "mysteries" and nobody on earth can ever say he/she has a full understanding of the eventualities of life and as God would have it,another nostradamus (the man who see's the future) is not yet born.
A lady who had lived a life of prostitution and had aborted countless pregnancies and had used birth control pills whom her neighbour's had already assumed her whole past is rotten,her present is been made useless and her future won't turn out very well meet's a rich man and she gives birth to many children without a single complications during childbirth and enjoyed a stable marriage.
Yet in another street,a young godly lady who is an epitome of classic beauty, highly decent,she had never had her first kiss prior to marriage and who got married to an average guy and that same guy deflowered her on the wedding night would have to wait for several years to have her first baby.
The boy whose academic performance way back in primary school was below average and he barely manage to have a pass grade at the university and who was continually been taunted by his classmate and lecturer's as an academic failure enters into the labour market and got rejected by several companies because of the low class of his university grade begins a business and within the space of ten years,he had already became a big time business tycoon and he even employed one of the best graduating students in his set.
Along this line is another student who had always maintain the top position from the primary school days and till the university,he was always on the lips of all lecturer's and students as an "academic champion" and with his sound brilliancy, having numerous girlfriend was just too easy,he got this assurance of getting employed just weeks after his compulsory youth service.He had been attending job interviews for the past seven years and the only thing they do tell him is "we shall surely get back to you"
In another place,a person who was born with a golden spoon and not for a single day had he experienced the word "lack" and he has every of his needed resources and basic life necessities at his becks and call grows up and start another life of affluence,everybody who knew him uses him to pray to God as a prayer point that "may God almighty blesses me like this rich dude"and people discusses about him that all the next generation behind him are all settled for life by the virtue of the stupendous wealth transfer.Even his first job was at the Nigeria's National petroleum Company (nnpc) only did the job for six month's and got killed in a road accident.
In another family of five this particular child is been referred to as the dumbest of his family,his case of low intelligence had became a source of prayer point daily by his parents,his coordinating skill is too low,he had to write an ordinary school leaving certificate for about seven times and afterwards he went to learn a skill and barely got the capital to start his own business.
All his siblings had assumed he is not the serious type and they sometimes wonder if a nurse had not swapped him with another baby from a nursing mother who was in the same maternity ward when been given birth to, hits a contract in million's and changes all the families financial story and despite him been the last child,he is the person who determines the finance's of the whole family.
Life is full of complexities and nobody should be referred to as been "written off" we are all familiar with the story of the R.C.C.G General overseer by name pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye who wore his first shoe at the age of seventeen years and the most pathetic of the story was that the shoe was even borrowed from a rich roommate.
There was this rich man in my own street upon a discussion with his wife, she was telling me her husband story that people do not really know how her husband did suffered from a girl he had once dated,she said in his youth days, the girlfriend called him and said "peter as regards if we shall have a fruitful marriage,i had already gone to all cleric,herbalist and several prayer mountains and what they keep saying is that "even if you later go into money rituals, you would never get a single penny from it and would still die poor"
As at the time the wife was telling me all these stories, all her children are schooling at top universities in America and the man had already got about 20 house's which he had rented out along with a big supermarket and this man already has a labour force of about 200 staff whose salary is so regular monthly.
I sometimes wonder is life a game of chance,the biblical Solomon said that "time and chance happens to them all " he also said "I have seen prince's becoming servant's and servant's becoming prince's" how can a man know his "time" of destiny transformation.
I still remember this aunty in my estate who graduated from a polytechnic and her first job was to sell pure water bags,in one of her church vigil,she got a prophecy about her future which seems unbelievable. Exactly three days after the vigil,she got a job interview at nokia headquarters in Lagos,and the most interesting story was that out of the 600 people who got interviewed, just 2 people were finally selected at the end of the day.
Not only this,she was sent to calabar for an intensive training for about two weeks and the management said to her while she was sharing her testimony to me that " we are yet to fix your salary " but we shall pay you #175,000 and her job came with an official car.
There was this story of another boy who had 210 in his jamb score and he had always wanted to study "law" at the university of Ibadan. All his friends had told him that dream is too far fetched.But he kept his hope alive.
A day came like that, he was taking a walk and he saw a big man whose car tire was flat and the man did tried to change his car tire and without any request, he offered to assist the man.The man was highly impressed that as big as Ibadan was,this little boy has common sense, the man gave the boy his name and asked him to visit the university of Ibadan someday.
While the admission process was ongoing, the boy went to U.I and gave the security the name of the man he had assisted in the time past,he was referred to the law faculty and upon meeting the secretary of the faculty, the man whose car tire he loosed was the "Dean of the Law Faculty" I hope you would not ask me if were to be he got admitted.
Who would ever stopped the admission process of a whole Dean in a faculty.
Lastly a man who was my church pianist who had H.N.D in accounting along with his ICAN got married by rearing about 20 bird's and had to wait for about 8 years to attend his first job interview got a job at "Federal Ministry of Finance" in Abuja and the man who does not have a single plot of land finished up his new apartment within the space of six month's and bought two new car's.
For some people life seems like the early morning sun which shines upon all and sundry and people does assumes the day would be so bright and before afternoon, the cloud became dark and heavy rainfall begin's and the bright day seems totally engulfed in darkness.
For another, he wakes up with a dark cloudy morning and the sun seems to be on leave at that particular day,and before the mid day,the sun rose in it powers and made the remaining hours so bright.
I conclude,nobody should ever look down on any human as a "failure" and not for once must you say negative word's to people based on there present circumstances, we are all here for a little while and the creator of the universe has all human existence schedule in his hand's, and therefore "he chooses to have mercy upon whom he would have mercy on"
Do not ever give up on any of your dreams,in the book of job 14:14 he says " if a man dies,shall he live again,surely shall I wait,till when my change shall come"
I know we all fight secret battles and we have our own secret tears and heart pains but I can assure you that out of the million's of eggs been produced at your copulation,only yours got fertilized and you were born and this shows you had been winning for so long.
Brace up friends and keep forging ahead,"the tide would definitely change" and afterwards,"the most amazing event in life could come from a terrible life"
Always remember "the first house in a town is never necessarily the most beautiful in that town" I rise ! Good morning my fellow Nigerians, I wish you a beautiful week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

New Christian Ebook: The End Time Christian Hell Dreads / The Tadpole / Abuja Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.