Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (91293 Views)

The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
nazicartel:
ppl deh different nah. NL ppl are very mean...

Go to Rant HQ on facebook and see the worst sets of Nigerians ever liveth.
No chill at all.
Their insult is pure
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Excuzeme: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kennydoc:

Those are the kind of denominations that can easily be forgotten in clothes and bags.

Exactly, when my now wife used to handwash my cloths, she used to find leftover money inside my pockets but she will just pick it and keep quiet!
One day l found a forgotten #1,000 note in my pocket so l went to ask her to refund all the money she has seen in my pockets and she asked me if they were enough to what l pay the laundry man? shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Kennyfancy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
amaniro:
Return the money. it's not yours.

Modified: People quoting me, if she uses this money for her personal problems her conscience will continue to judge her. That's my perspective though.
shut uo joor
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Kennydoc(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Excuzeme:

Exactly, when my now wife used to handwash my cloths, she used to find leftover money inside my pockets but she will just pick it and keep quiet!
One day l found a forgotten #1,000 note in my pocket so l went to ask her to refund all the money she has seen in my pockets and she asked me if they were enough to what l pay the laundry man? shocked shocked angry angry

Lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by mechanics(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
She should return it to the seller of the bag.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
If you believe this then you should as well believe I just finished having dinner with trump.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by chibaby12: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by piagetskinner(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
You bought the bag with dollars na u get everything abeggy....

No be say u steal the bag

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Platony(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Back in d days, when I use to go and assist my mom in her shop. Her neighbor dats sell OK bags normally see stuffs like this in d bags, me too, whenever am with them wen they are opening d bale.
Sometimes, its calculator, key holders, pen, a whole lot of fine things. Sometimes too, na coins we dey see. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Burgerlomo: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lucky you cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Originalsly: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
400billionman:

Nah ordinary $120 you dey make noise for.

Iberiberism.

Social nuisance.

See her finger like hawk looking for chicken to carry.

Oh so she sent email to Donald Trump to locate the first owner of the cheap bag in USA ?

The email part shows how stupid this girl is.

Buhary must hear this !

Hmmm.... calling someone stupid .....while you let the whole wide world know you can't count.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Pavore9: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Excuzeme:

Such lose change belongs to her! cheesy

Back then I washed my father's clothes, the small small change in his trousers na confirm "money for the boys" cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dacronym:
These Peeps on twitter are kinda of a Different Breed Of Nigerians
More Chilled back, Nicer and Playful
Compared To the Rage anger and Hate here on NL
Kudos to the Woman ✌️❤️❤️
Nairaland is a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Happens all the time; My mother sells okrika clothes both in bale and retail. Last year she gave me a very beautiful 3/4 shorts. I found close to $10 with few cents in one of the pockets.

I have also found credit cards, SIM cards, Hospital ID cards, football tickets and many more
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by enemyofprogress: 12:02am On Apr 24, 2019
How much did she founded inside the bag?

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Aaronbee7(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2019
happybee:
I don't believe this, because this used to happen back in the days.
Which makes all those okrika sellers always check their goods carefully whenever they come from market.
It's true Bee, she found the dollar notes inside a hidden purse in the bag. She's my friend way back since NYSC days and she doesn't have time for unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by teenyyinka(f): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2019
happybee:
I don't believe this, because this used to happen back in the days.
Which makes all those okrika sellers always check their goods carefully whenever they come from market.
Not all the time my dear, i once sold a clearance trouser to a lady for 200 naira and she saw 20pounds in the back pocket of the same trouser. Meanwhile almost all the cloth in the said bail came out as rag. The annoyance that the bail did not come out fine as i expected did not allow me check well before i started selling.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by uuzba(m): 12:14am On Apr 24, 2019
amaniro:

Modified: People quoting me, if she uses this money for her personal problems her conscience will continue to judge her. That's my perspective though.
That's your limited perspective. She didn't steal the money. She didn't knowingly purchase the bag from a thief.
It happened. Take a gift.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Aaronbee7(m): 12:26am On Apr 24, 2019
400billionman:
Nah ordinary $120 you dey make noise for.

Iberiberism.

Social nuisance.

See her finger like hawk looking for chicken to carry.

Oh so she sent email to Donald Trump to locate the first owner of the cheap bag in USA ?

The email part shows how stupid this girl is.

Buhary must hear this !
First and foremost, It's $82 not $120.
Secondly, I don't know how her finger is something you should worry about. Thirdly, if you're not sure how or who she sent an email to you should have copied her twitter handle and dm her asking who she contacted instead of running your mouth on NL saying what you don't know. Finally, you cannot stare her in the face and call her stupid! Show respect to people even if you don't know them, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Princeofasia: 12:38am On Apr 24, 2019
amaniro:

you are poor and you got a poor perspective. i dont blame u. what u need to know is that those bags where donated to the less privilege people. whites most times purposely put some cash in there before donating. all the okrika u see here are meant for the less privilege but your useless igbo brothers wont allow the less privilege use it. if any one here should feel guilty, its your igbo brothers.
man, i lodged in hotels and purposely leave between 1-5k on the bed for any lucky room cleaner to take it. it wont make sense to call me to return it . try to hustle and get money si u upgrade your thinking

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by nazicartel(m): 12:57am On Apr 24, 2019
0taPiaPia:

I don't think that's the case. Most people on NL are also on twitter but I think the 2 platforms projects different personalities.

Same thing is happening on Taxify and uber. Same customers different personalities. So in conclusion, a masquerade can dance unclad on the street because it wears a mask.
d best quote for d situation
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by nazicartel(m): 1:01am On Apr 24, 2019
Ecne:

Go to Rant HQ on facebook and see the worst sets of Nigerians ever liveth.
No chill at all.
Their insult is pure
fb Is out of this world nah... those ones will insult you to the extent that u will not be able to sleep in d night
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by seangy4konji: 1:07am On Apr 24, 2019
TWITTER PEOPLE CANT MAKE HEAVEN..okrika and the dollars look like something just collected outta the bank...Bag weh don cross indian ocean,atlantic,red sea,white sea...diferent chemicals to preserve okrika...

thats why my neighbors have tagged me a sadist cos all this crap i hear and see everyday makes me not answer anyone again when they greet me...

you must be mad upstairs...so u r looking for the owner of okrika...she put e mail for bag or put phone number...ur head is paining u.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by fortune1968: 1:35am On Apr 24, 2019
Pavore9:

Return to who? Bales packed in the US, shipped to Benin Republic and sneaked into Nigeria......where is she to start from? cheesy
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Kingkun69(m): 1:43am On Apr 24, 2019
AryaSand:

Exactly! Besides if it were true, the dollars would be rumpled and not as clean as these ones she's flaunting on Social media. Twitter stories sha.
twitter and super stories cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Kingkun69(m): 1:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Aaronbee7:

It's true Bee, she found the dollar notes inside a hidden purse in the bag. She's my friend way back since NYSC days and she doesn't have time for unnecessary attention.
everybody Nah friend when small money come
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Kingkun69(m): 1:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Aaronbee7:

everybofy is a friend when small money drops
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by blackslayer: 2:46am On Apr 24, 2019
$82 BUCKS! NICE!
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 24, 2019
blackslayer:
$82 BUCKS! NICE!
That's like N30,000 blessing of the Lord noni.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Cadec007(m): 3:24am On Apr 24, 2019
nazicartel:
ppl deh different nah. NL ppl are very mean...
meanwhile Twitter citizens are savage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by blackslayer: 3:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Ecne:

That's like N30,000 blessing of the Lord noni.
N29555.26 to be exact! lol, sorry i can't help myself!
i've corrected my boss along these lines so people don't
tell me stuff now at work unless they are absolutely sure!
you should have said approximately N30,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.