Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (91320 Views)

The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Psoul(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2019
I know a woman that deals heavily on OK bags and shoes those days that it used to be few people that had the opportunity to bring in OK materials.
She once found bunch of dollars in one of the bags. The woman was like she was dreaming. The money was so much. She added money to the money she got from the bag and bought a bus with it. She said the bus will be helping her to be conveying the goods from place to place.

Those days, u will get original gold, cash and other valuables in OK materials.
Recently, my sister bought OK bag and found 8pieces of original and beautiful lady's wrist watches in it. The only problem they have is battery. Once she changes the batteries, they all started working.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Aaronbee7(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Ozkar:
Lol. She sent a mail to the original owner of the okrika bag. I guess she got the email address by divine inspiration the moment she found the money grin
Check the mail she sent below. She uploaded on her WhatsApp status this morning because she's beginning to get a lot of doubting thomases over $82

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Mrpojj(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A Nigerian lady who is still in shock, took to Twitter to share photos of the dollar notes she found in an okrika bag she bought. The Nigerian lady who found dollar notes in an okrika bag she bought, further disclosed that she is ready to send back the money if she finds the first owner of the bag.

She wrote as she shared photos;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/23/nigerian-lady-finds-dollar-notes-in-okrika-bag-she-bought/

L

I once found 20pounds in a chinos short I bought
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Aaronbee7(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2019
agarawu23:
aboki's don't buy small denominations same price with big denominations. I doubt if all that money go reach 20k
Why meet an aboki when you can transact directly from BDC with minimum of 357 naira for a dollar? And it applies to all dollar bill. It's over 29k!
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Check the mail she sent below. She uploaded on her WhatsApp status this morning because she's beginning to get a lot of doubting thomases over $82

Its not about $82 or $82,000 rather its about passing the right information in the first post by the Op.. Okay now its clear she also saw some documents bearing the bag owner's name and email id in the bag.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Aaronbee7(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Kingkun69:
everybody Nah friend when small money come
Lol. Whether small or big money, no be everybody be friends o. Them fit try famz you but shine your eyes.
Meanwhile, no be for this kind small money we go dey fall our hands na. Neither me nor Lucy wants that kind of money. We hustle for ours, but if the owner does not show up it's left for her to do whatever she wants to do with it.

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by suremanpatriot: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Wht an anomali,d tokunbo life style of naija ladies
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Emyjeze(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Am sure rihanna has recieve the yeye mail

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Aaronbee7(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2019
dairykidd:

Its not about $82 or $82,000 rather its about passing the right information in the first post by the Op.. Okay now its clear she also saw some documents bearing the bag owner's name and email id in the bag.
My problem is not with Op who did not make proper findings before posting but with readers who started raining insults on someone they don't know. If i'm in doubt about any piece of news and still want to make comments I first dig deep into the source and find all relevant info I can get. Still, I will not insult any person. That's where my comments emanated from, not just the place you quoted me. It's really not about the amount.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Princeofasia: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
amaniro:
I'm not poor. Your Use of English is poor. Bloody tribalist.
first i do not give a Bleep about english. its not my first language. its not even my language. secondly i am an igbo man . shove your opinion up ur ass.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by ruffhandu: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2019
otamiri2:
The person must have bought okirika Car, used by Richard branson
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by tightpussy156: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
op ur story might be lies or Truth maybe na u put the dollars inside an lie say u find the money inside. point no 2, the money might be for the first owner in Europe before they brings the bag come naija an sell.if na so u are lucky. u telling us u want to return the money that wan na big lie how do u locate the owner in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Ozkar: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Aaronbee7:

why would there not be doubting thomases when the original post was silent about also seeing info about the previous owner in the bag?

It's not about the money or her desire to return money that isn't hers, people have returned much more. No one would read the story and not wonder where she got the address she claimed she sent a mail to.

You can't blame anyone for flagging an incomplete story that didn't make much sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Kingkun69(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Lol. Whether small or big money, no be everybody be friends o. Them fit try famz you but shine your eyes.
Meanwhile, no be for this kind small money we go dey fall our hands na. Neither me nor Lucy wants that kind of money. We hustle for ours, but if the owner does not show up it's left for her to do whatever she wants to do with it.

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by ThePreachersSon: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
lepasharon:

They don't look unfit to me

To you they don't. They mustn't look like a 90 year old granny, or stitched together with tape before they are declared unfit. If na Naija, the person face must disappear first.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by labani06(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
this money is 32,550 in Nigeria naira and it is someone salary but in America na chicken change
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Calm down! grin
It's just $42, about #15k or a little more
cheesy Its better than nothinggrin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Calm down! grin
cheesy Its better than nothinggrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Calm down! grin
cheesy Its better if I can see that kind of money now grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackslayer:

N29555.26 to be exact! lol, sorry i can't help myself!
i've corrected my boss along these lines so people don't
tell me stuff now at work unless they are absolutely sure!
you should have said approximately N30,000.

So what do you think the word 'like' mean?
In USA we use 'like' and we good like that **winks**
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought by Chike222(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sister, don't think you are better than us by claiming you want to return the dollars to the owner(to who and where is the owner)please it's time we stop deceiving ourselves and be realistic for once....you didn't steal the money so use it to do what you want to do and stop disturbing us jor!.....as you wan do like say na you better pass.....use am go donate to charity or motherless babies home....shekinah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.