Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa (2429 Views)

Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou / I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
I buy & Clear cars both in Cotonou and Lagos,Apapa.Most people would be scared of buying cars from Cotonou,but I tell you today no need to be scared again,All I have to do is after the buying of the car I will go down to Apapa and do the duty over there and come down here and drive it from seme border to your door step,if you want to follow me during this process to be sure of the duty papers no problem about that.I love doing clean business because of tomorrow.

If you have you car at Apapa and you want to clear it call on me I will give you the best clearing price and I will deliver it to your door step,Give me a try and let do more business after the first business.

Do you want to buy any car from America Just give me a call,give me your budget I will work on it and show you pictures for you to select before I make payment,For more business talk here are my contact reach me on it anytime.

WhatsApp: +1-530-868-6698

Phone: 07010275546

Thanks for your time.
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
A DONE DEAL DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU AND DELIVERED

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
A Done deal from Cotonou and delivered

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by nzeobi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
op I need Camry 012-014 . how much will it cost buying from Cotonou.
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by nzeobi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
nzeobi:
op I need Camry 012-014 .
how much will it cost buying from Cotonou.

Good evening,

Toyota Camry 2012:4.3m

Toyota Camry 2014: 5.3m

This price also include with original duty too,Thanks and hope to hear from you soonest ,Prince
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by troublemakea(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
nzeobi:
op I need Camry 012-014 .
how much will it cost buying from Cotonou.

It's 7.5million sir
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

It's 7.5million sir

Alright please can you give me the main price in Cotonou Cfa just the buying,All the best in buying it that way. Even XLE is not sold for 7.5m
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Done Deal of RX 350 Bought and Delivered

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Done ✅ deal and delivered:MERCEDES E CLASS SUV E400 2015

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER LIMITED 2012 DONE ✅ DEAL AND DELIVERED

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by pastilo: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Op wots the cost of clearing RX 330 06 and Rx 350 07/ 08 in Apapa
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Trustme2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Show us the car in the owners house pls. These are pictures taken at the car lots. Anyone can take pics at any car lots

1 Like

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by dirtycoin(m): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Trustme2:
Show us the car in the owners house pls. These are pictures taken at the car lots. Anyone can take pics at any car lots

Lol. You are on point.
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by diportivo: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2019
obekediamondfuto

we av a sure Cotonou dealer in the building

oviecardealer ain't gat nothing on this one grin
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2019
diportivo:
obekediamondfuto

we av a sure Cotonou dealer in the building

oviecardealer ain't gat nothing on this one grin

hahahahahahaha, just when we need the likes of legalwealth to come and show madness here, he is nowhere to be found.

@ op, kindly educate us.... I mean enlighten us.... or invest power in us.... by giving us the step by step guide on how this duty is paid....

last we heard, the land borders are closed.... so any vehicle coming in via this route is smuggled....so how do u go about it!

or u are saying, government opened it for some special people with special certifications?
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by dannybrasky(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2019
shocked

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Trustme2:

I’m sorry some of this owners don’t allow this,Because of privacy,Thank you
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

hahahahahahaha, just when we need the likes of legalwealth to come and show madness here, he is nowhere to be found.

@ op, kindly educate us.... I mean enlighten us.... or invest power in us.... by giving us the step by step guide on how this duty is paid....

last we heard, the land borders are closed.... so any vehicle coming in via this route is smuggled....so how do u go about it!

or u are saying, government opened it for some special people with special certifications?

Thanks for your question,Government did not open anything for any special people,It easy and sample,If custom stop you all they ask is your custom papers right,When the cars are bought,we have a park at seme where you can pack it in good security,Go down to Apapa and pay for your duty and get your papers done,Under an agency over their,and when you are done with the duty you drive the car pass the normal road of seme,If your papers are asked you give them and they make a call to Apapa to verify if and once it cleared they will allow you to go,If you have more question please bring it on,I will answer them all,Thanks for your time
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
I buy & Clear cars both in Cotonou and Lagos,Apapa.Most people would be scared of buying cars from Cotonou,but I tell you today no need to be scared again,All I have to do is after the buying of the car I will go down to Apapa and do the duty over there and come down here and drive it from seme border to your door step,if you want to follow me during this process to be sure of the duty papers no problem about that.I love doing clean business because of tomorrow.

If you have you car at Apapa and you want to clear it call on me I will give you the best clearing price and I will deliver it to your door step,Give me a try and let do more business after the first business.

Do you want to buy any car from America Just give me a call,give me your budget I will work on it and show you pictures for you to select before I make payment,For more business talk here are my contact reach me on it anytime.

WhatsApp: +1-530-868-6698

Phone: 07010275546

Thanks for your time.
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Here is a picture of a delivered Benz,Picture of the car in cotonou to the private owner home,You can see the plate number on it,For those asking for such picture here is one and more too come,Thanks

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

Thanks for your question,Government did not open anything for any special people,It easy and sample,If custom stop you all they ask is your custom papers right,When the cars are bought,we have a park at seme where you can pack it in good security,Go down to Apapa and pay for your duty and get your papers done,Under an agency over their,and when you are done with the duty you drive the car pass the normal road of seme,If your papers are asked you give them and they make a call to Apapa to verify if and once it cleared they will allow you to go,If you have more question please bring it on,I will answer them all,Thanks for your time

so that means the land borders have been opened naw?

op I'm waiting oh

diportivo please bring chairs
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by jodecibmw: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:
A Done deal from Cotonou and delivered

How can someone who registered yesterday be able to have delivered this much number of vehicles already?

I implore anyone who tries to deal with this person to be very careful and diligent about it.

I sight you obekediamondfuto, dannybrasky and diportivo..
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=obekediamondfuto post=77813989]

so that means the land borders have been opened naw?

op I'm waiting oh

diportivo please bring chairs [/quote

Land borders is not open sir
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
jodecibmw:

How can someone who registered yesterday be able to have delivered this much number of vehicles already?

I implore anyone who tries to deal with this person to be very careful and diligent about it.

I sight you obekediamondfuto, dannybrasky and diportivo..

Ask questions before you conclude okay,I opens this thread yesterday don’t mean I started car business yesterday...I have been in this business for years,Common senses somethings is not common for everyone,Thank you
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by dannybrasky(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
O.P!! Honest question please, IS THIS YOUR PROCEDURE LEGAL??

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
dannybrasky:
O.P!! Honest question please, IS THIS YOUR PROCEDURE LEGAL??

Yes it is,@oviecardealer explained the same Procedure I explained why I’m I been crusify without anyone complaining of me defrauding them.

I have a business name to protect here,I think everyone business should be given some respect until proven other wise.Thank you
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

Yes it is,@oviecardealer explained the same Procedure I explained why I’m I been crusify without anyone complaining of me defrauding them.

I have a business name to protect here,I think everyone business should be given some respect until proven other wise.Thank you

my brother, if the land borders are still closed then bringing in a car through land borders is illegal.....

care to explain the procedure once again?

we all love to learn, we can then come to a conclusion on whether the risk is quantifiable!
Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by dannybrasky(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
When you say legal,it basically means government approved!! Its being backed by the law!!

But the last time I checked,there hasn't been any waver or ban lifted in terms of bringing in cars through land borders.

I'm not in any way trying to bring down your business or so. As you can see,this is a very large and vast forum in many ways. And as you know it,most people didn't come here to do business,but to learn and acquire knowledge in one way or the other as well. If u can shed more lights on how your importation of cars with duty being duly paid through land borders is done,I'm sure it will ring a good bell in the belly / heart of customers who are willing to do businesses with u.

I will gladly await your response on this champ!! Cheers.

PrinceAutos:

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by diportivo: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
PrinceAutos:

Ask questions before you conclude okay,I opens this thread yesterday don’t mean I started car business yesterday...I have been in this business for years,Common senses somethings is not common for everyone,Thank you

easy tiger

easy

Re: I Buy And Clear Cars In Cotonou & Apapa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
dannybrasky:
When you say legal,it basically means government approved!! Its being backed by the law!!

But the last time I checked,there hasn't been any waver or ban lifted in terms of bringing in cars through land borders.

I'm not in any way trying to bring down your business or so. As you can see,this is a very large and vast forum in many ways. And as you know it,most people didn't come here to do business,but to learn and acquire knowledge in one way or the other as well. If u can shed more lights on how your importation of cars with duty being duly paid through land borders is done,I'm sure it will ring a good bell in the belly / heart of customers who are willing to do businesses with u.

I will gladly await your response on this champ!! Cheers.

I so much hold a large respect for you,you do have a point maybe I did not state the produce well enough.Here I go again

Land board is not open it has been close since 2015 till date but we purchase just car alone in Cotonou,After the purchase of the car we go down to Apapa sea port and do the duty like the car just arrived from outside country,Which sea port clearing,we make the payment like the car is already at Apapa sea port but inside countainer,we don’t clear it like we are clearing the car base on land clearing,That is why the duty for sea port clearing is higher than land clearing,So after that is done we take the papers back to seme where the car is and use that same paper to clear it,If custom ask for the paper we give them,It will look like the own came to seme to do something but going back to his destination,that is the logic behide it,and the car most be registered before we pass through that seme road,because if we don’t register the car it will raise a flag that the car was bought in Cotonou,after the confirmation of the papers by the custom and it well verified the papers will be handed over to you and you go your way,As long as you have your duty paid no need to fear at all,those who by pass through bush and all that did not pay for duty and I don’t get involve in such business please Everyone note this,Because I love my sleep and rest of mind while doing business with known and unknown people,so the paper will be genuine and you can present it anywhere to any custom you see on the road...

So please to others thinking other wise should please ask me any question politely I will answer them back,Thanks I await more questions too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Superclean 1st Body 06 Nissan Murano Reg Leather Revcam For Just 720k See Pix... / SOLD!!!Toyota Matrix 09 Toks Super Clean And Fresh / 7.5tons Kalmar Forklift For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.