Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Man Kills, Dries 7 People In ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills, Dries 7 People In ibadan (685 Views)

7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra / Army Rescues 7 People Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photo) / 7 People Arrested For Importing Physically Challenged Kids To Beg In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills, Dries 7 People In ibadan by HumphreyGspot(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ismaila Raji, a car wash attendant, has owned up to killing 7 people, including students of Lagelu Grammar School, Ibadan, Oyo State, and drying them with chemicals.

The suspect was arrested for the third time, on April 20, 2018, at Olorunsogo, while trying to dispose the body of his latest victim, Rasaki Musibau, who he allegedly strangled inside the deceased’s home.

It was gathered that that Raji had twice been arrested for being in possession of human skeletons at the University of Ibadan’s 2nd gate and along Eleyele Road.

He was said to have confessed that a popular businessman in Ibadan contracted him and his accomplices- Sunday, Kella, Awilo, Omo Ola, ID Noble.

According to him: “I have killed seven other people so far and they are mostly students of Lagelu Grammar School. I was offered N500, 000 by a bakery owner to be killing people.

My colleagues and I usually sat around the school’s premises. That is where we usually capture our victims.“

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/man-kills-dries-7-people-in-ibadan.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi

Re: Man Kills, Dries 7 People In ibadan by nosiebaba(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wazz oll dizz
Re: Man Kills, Dries 7 People In ibadan by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
only in Nigeria that a man be caught TWICE with fresh human skulls, and be set free.... to kill again and again.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Dries 7 People In ibadan by Danelo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Well, na them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills, Dries 7 People In ibadan by Miltonbit(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Ismaila Raji, a car wash attendant, has owned up to killing 7 people, including students of Lagelu Grammar School, Ibadan, Oyo State, and drying them with chemicals.

The suspect was arrested for the third time, on April 20, 2018, at Olorunsogo, while trying to dispose the body of his latest victim, Rasaki Musibau, who he allegedly strangled inside the deceased’s home.

It was gathered that that Raji had twice been arrested for being in possession of human skeletons at the University of Ibadan’s 2nd gate and along Eleyele Road.

He was said to have confessed that a popular businessman in Ibadan contracted him and his accomplices- Sunday, Kella, Awilo, Omo Ola, ID Noble.

According to him: “I have killed seven other people so far and they are mostly students of Lagelu Grammar School. I was offered N500, 000 by a bakery owner to be killing people.

My colleagues and I usually sat around the school’s premises. That is where we usually capture our victims.“

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/man-kills-dries-7-people-in-ibadan.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi
Shit. Is high time I start thinking of leaving this country. Bad news everyday. Smh
Re: Man Kills, Dries 7 People In ibadan by modskiller(m): 1:42am On Apr 24, 2019
No where seems safe nowadays. Even read some where that a son sold his hunch back mother to ritualists!!!

May we not be victims of unfortunate circumstances

(1) (Reply)

Man Found Dead At The Back Of Kogi State University(photos) / Suspected Aye cultist threatens to kill those behind his arrest in Edo State / Western Union Transfer To Nigeria Blocked In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.