Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob (505 Views)

Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob by Mace0lane: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
It is now glaring that a section of Igbo or PDP supporters are bent on tarnishing the image of every other Nigerians ahead of the 2023 election.
They started with disparaging n denigrating Tinubu but realizing Tinubu as a strong media team which responded promptly to their frivolous fake n foolish news they have taken their trade to El Rufai, creating a false twitter account with his son’s name only to start insulting Igbos.

Fellow Nigerians similar precedent was orchestrated before the first civil war in Nigeria. A war which a certain group believe they alone as the monopoly to insult abusive denigrate other tribes in this country. This led to the first coup in Nigeria with tyrant n despicable fools slaughtering the democratically elected prime minister of Nigeria like a goat n dragging his lifeless body on the street of Lagos.

These bunch of lunatics then turn their attention to killing of the premier of Western and Northern region while they spare the idiotic premier of their region, do bear in mind this marauding fools also spared the life of the dullard Azikwe who could not determine who hold constitutional power in a parliamentary government between a president n a prime minister.

To cut the long story short no Jew is chastising their fellow tribesmen from denigrating other Nigerians but if anyone decides to open a thread to insult n denigrate foolish leaders such as Azikwe n Ojukwu, foolish ones among their kith n kin will promptly start lamenting like their souls have been cursed. This is a warning shot for the foolish PDP sponsored propaganda of denigrating other Nigerians by a section of the country to before warned is to before harmed.
Re: El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob by udemzyudex(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Do you want to be unfortunate in your life? angry
Re: El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob by funmijoyb(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Front page worthy
Re: El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
So it is now a fake Twitter handle keep deceiving yourself we have read all his tweets and we will respond in the appropriate time...
Re: El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob by Kingpee2(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol .......After all those truthful insults...
Re: El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob by Mace0lane: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Check the thread where the lie is posted deomelo stared the true account.
junkiesneverdie:
So it is now a fake Twitter handle keep deceiving yourself we have read all his tweets and we will respond in the appropriate time...
Re: El Rufia’s Son Fake Twitter Account Created By Ipob by Mace0lane: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Will that be for telling the truth ?i

I know many of you hate the truth but trust me the truth hate you even more.

udemzyudex:
Do you want to be unfortunate in your life? angry

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leads A Military Base In Borno / Zamfara Killings: President Buhari Under Fire For Offering Fulani Militia, Bandi / Good Luck Jonathan _"I Overcame Challenges In Government Through Constant Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.