Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers (1139 Views)

"Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People / I Own Gtbank And Firstbank And I'm Unemployed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers by salvo583: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
On Thursday, 18th of April. I transfered 2000 naira from my account to my First Bank account so the money for asoebi can be transferred the beneficiary's Firstbank account too.
I went ahead to transfer the money through my First Bank App, alas! it was insufficient funds. On checking my account a sum of 200 naira+ was deducted so I went further to transfer 200 naira into the account,after the account has been credited there became a network challenge.
Fast forward to Good Friday. I logged in and I noticed 2000 naira was off my account just like that. I checked the transaction history online there was no debit. The last transaction came in as the 200 CR. Went through my SMS alert, it was another figure.
I decided to send them a mail only to get a response that the 2000 was a debit of my Gotv subscription made on the 7th of August,2018
I went further on Twitter and complains kept on pilling up on an unlawful 2000 naira deduction and their response was either Gotv,DStv or other payments bill made between July to September 2018.

Who else has this issue?
Re: Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers by kajoula(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
who else ?
Re: Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers by edunwanna: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Firstbank na thief bank naaa.
U been no know before ?
They have been stealling from me tru N52.5 naira debit on every withdrawal for morethan 1yr
Re: Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers by kennybelle: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Stupid bank with their stupid charges. If you no monitor your account diligently you're OYO
Re: Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers by Viserion: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
salvo583:
On Thursday, 18th of April. I transfered 2000 naira from my account to my First Bank account so the money for asoebi can be transferred the beneficiary's Firstbank account too.
I went ahead to transfer the money through my First Bank App, alas! it was insufficient funds. On checking my account a sum of 200 naira+ was deducted so I went further to transfer 200 naira into the account,after the account has been credited there became a network challenge.
Fast forward to Good Friday. I logged in and I noticed 2000 naira was off my account just like that. I checked the transaction history online there was no debit. The last transaction came in as the 200 CR. Went through my SMS alert, it was another figure.
I decided to send them a mail only to get a response that the 2000 was a debit of my Gotv subscription made on the 7th of August,2018
I went further on Twitter and complains kept on pilling up on an unlawful 2000 naira deduction and their response was either Gotv,DStv or other payments bill made between July to September 2018.

Who else has this issue?
me, i went to inquire in one of their branches, I was told the same thing
Re: Firstbank Now Scamming Its Customers by salvo583: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
I went to the bank to lodge the complain. Firstbank is still charging me on Visa and MasterCard asides from their Verve card maintainance charge.
This was verified by the lady at the Branch's customer care

(1) (Reply)

Turn $10 Into $150 In 14 Days / Invest In These NYSE Companies Starting With $10 / Do You Want To Start Importation Biz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.