Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors (30626 Views)

VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2019
The school is for everyone including Muslims. Some cameroonians who fled the conflict who haven't been to school in years are in OPM free school.
lomprico:
Is the school for all or only church members?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by chunhua1950: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Oh brother! that is a good one, pastors have forgotten 2Timothy 3 verse 1 and 2. They have all become self centered. and the Bible says the can cast out demons in HIS name but that last day HE will tell them that He knew them not. The have all become false preachers working for their master. check all message of Christ, it is the people first. All great prophet in the Bible were all selfless check well. most christians do not ready the Bible.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2019
God is here.
kelvinos2002:
Doctor JESUS in action..............
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2019
Those of you shouting 'true talk' should wait and see the state of the schools in like 5-10 years. If state governors are finding it difficult to fund free education, how does the church intend to do that?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Realdeals:
He's indeed Christ like
He is not. He should borrow leaf from TB Joshua who does his things without noise.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2019
LoveThemChubby:
Those of you shouting 'true talk' should wait and see the state of the schools in like 5-10 years. If state governors are finding it difficult to fund free education, how does the church intend to do that?
Help me tell dem. Na only mouth dem dey make.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2019
fm7070:
I can change my denomination if i find a branch of this church around.
Acts 10:38 - Jesus went about doing good, but reverse is the case in most churches today.
God have mercy and let thy kingdom come
And you would change to another when things began to change don't be fooled by these preachers
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by kmaster007: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2019
confirm
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2019
trapQ:
I am a member of that church but let me say this. Every ministry has this calling:
Lead people to Christ and follow in the footsteps of Christ.

It is not in the calling of any pastor to lead an extravagant lifestyle while the members live in penury. Any pastor that has tons of lavish mansions while his members are homeless is not a good pastor.

I do not like the fact that he condemns pastors but a lot of what he says are true.
Here is a reasonable member from OPM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2019
itu404:
Dog eat dog.... all to score cheap popularity. it is the motive that matters before God not the so called true talk. if you are led to open 100 churches do so not making noise before Men. all are not called to build schools therefore, if that is your calling do so to the Glory of God not thrashing your fellow pastors, called of God and ordained by Him. you have no right to do that, pastor.. the reason behind the prosperity of the church in Nigeria is God not man .
True talk but the foolish ones wouldn't listen.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2019
Hush your filthy mouth and go take your drugs.
Jessyjack:

are you sane at all.....? I think Seun and his colleagues should start asking for medical report before allowing some people register here...... it's appalling to see people jump from their sleep to say thrash..........

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Realdeals(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

He is not. He should borrow leaf from TB Joshua who does his things without noise.

If he didn't make it public, how will people that oughts to benefit know. Jesus himself understands the need for publicity, the reason he charged his disciples to visit nook and crannies to tell people about his message.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2019
lomprico:

Am shocked my brother. Christians attacking Christians because of a good gesture done.

Jesus wept! undecided
The pastor started the attack first. If you want to help,help don't go about dragging other preachers.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Some of his free schools have been running for over five years. Drink this L in peace tongue
LoveThemChubby:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by trapQ: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2019
TB Joshua is my nigga mehn.
asuustrike1:

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Realdeals:

If he didn't make it public, how will people that oughts to benefit know. Jesus himself understands the need for publicity, the reason he charged his disciples to visit nook and crannies to tell people about his message.
Am not against him making it public but he shouldn't drag other preachers to it. If you want to help people do so without making noise. Of all the philanthropist preachers I have seen, T.B Joshua is better off. No much noise yet he is touching lives whereas your OPM is carrying advert. You think we don't know his motive behind those projects?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Now this is what I am talking about.

Later one self proclaimed christian will come and quote me and say the church is not obligated to help the poor and needy.

Pathetic.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2019
That's good example, thanks God bless you sir
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by FreemanUYB(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

I don't know why you are crying..... I honestly do not know..... my first question wasn't directed to you or the subject in this post..... I don't know why you are trolling me, dishing out support for something that wasn't spoken against...... I will assume you mistakenly quoted me because these preaching you are giving out, I don't need it......!

finally!!!!!!!!!

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by hisgrace090: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:
So on whose account will the teachers be paid

The portharcout pastor apostle chibuzor has been into this free things for a long time he is not learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2019
trapQ:
TB Joshua is my nigga mehn.
That man has wisdom upstairs not some noisemakers. You need to visit OPM to see how that preachers talk bad about preachers. Even their testimonies is worst off compare to SCOAN.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2019
helphelp:
Some intentions differ

False
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by kareemkamil(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Christian's no go ever get sense
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by otabaotaba: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Nice one great pastor I dey ur back
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by infortech(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2019
am a member of the church, and I can tell you that every workers both in the free school, free food, free hospital workers are paid very well, some of the teachers received above 70k, 80k. and Dey are paid from the offering and tithe. if other churches can join hands in opening free school, Nigeria will have free crime. presently he is building free female technical school, through this employment comes out for people
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by mikebabs101: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Jessyjack:

don't be dumber! because you know how much the church generates every Sunday,does it mean the money is being misused.....? the church has other expenses they carter for.... the money isn't just deposited in the account and left there for nothing.... it's being used in different ways in which you have no idea of..... church workers are there to be paid....pastors are there to be paid.... charity works are there to be sponsored... a lot of children are on scholarships... a lot in the higher institution.... I will forgive your ignorance because you don't know how much it takes to run a school..... a standard school.....
you are the fool here, so the money generated on Sunday services can't be misused but it can be used to buy private jets, for heaven sake ,do you know how much that cost, that money will pay the teachers salaries for 10years even more than, if we assume all the teachers in the school get 30k a month , jets cost billions , not to even talk about maintenance and the cost of hiring a pilot every now and then

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by buzorcharles(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Some are using their members to make more money Canaan land
Heaven on earth. The house is affordable but u don't know the price to build that house is way lower than the fixed price and since it's his estate more charges will come later. Adeboye owns a school a private jet an estate and lots more but nothing is free cos he wanna be the richest on earth. Where is humility like Jesus portraits
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by NwaforIgbo: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2019
BabaCommander:
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise

2 cor 12 10

He did not compare himself with anyone. He was only compelling them to do the needful. Service to humanity is the spirit of Christianity, it should not be thought otherwise!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by tragergeorge(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:
foolish question,,,if you no sabi think no just talk,,,go read your Bible well youbgo know the meaning of the 10% tithe dem de talk about,, whose account dem take de manage private jet,,,go check how much jet de consume a year,,,,10% of what these private jets pastor are making go pay the salary of uni lag lecturers monthly
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by CoolAmbience(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2019
paddyofboss:

Into whose accounts are tithes, first fruits, donations, and offerings paid?

On whose accounts were funds drawn to build both the churches and schools?

Oga, shift abeg. Na your type their mumu nor dey end.

How does Apostle Chinyere of OPM pay his teachers and doctors?

Mind you, his church is almost just a Port Harcourt affair.

I doubt that his church is anywhere near the top 20 churches in Nigeria even.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by HENRY940: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Maket:
wow, nice one but hope the amnesty is in collaboration with the government.

It is. I attend the church sometimes.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors by mechanics(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
I can remember him, God will surely reward his labour of love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Brands, companies celebrate Easter with Creative designs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.