Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu (14737 Views)

2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally / Photos From Jigawa PDP Campaign Rally 2019 / Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by InvisibleB: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2019
:Dr56
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by FreemanUYB(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2019
so were is her own mama from ( atikus grand mother )

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Wesely01(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2019
ikewaterwater:
A Cetenarian Dutse Emirate Official who spoke about Atiku's controversial nationality, disclosed that Atiku's mother is from Jigawa. This came after Mr Abubakar responded to the APC claims, by stressing that he was born and raised a Nigerian and has the conditional right to contest for the Nigerian presidency. On Tuesday, the centenarian  official of the Dutse Emirate in Jigawa State, Isyaku Adamu, told journalists who visited the community that Atiku's mother, Aisha, popularly called ‘Kande Yar-Malam’, who is from Jigawa married Mr Abubakar’s father after her first marriage crashed.  He further disclosed that Mr Abubakar’s father, Garba, was a student coming from Sokoto to Dutse in search of Islamic knowledge when he met and later married her.

“He settled at our house, popularly called ‘Gidan Malamai’ (Scholars’ House). There, he met and married Kande and took her to present day Adamawa State where Mr Abubakar was born. Mr Abubakar’s mother, Kande, was junior to Alhaji Ali and Azumi; they are all late now. Kande was our daughter and Mr Abubakar is our grandson. We are all Fulani by tribe; our forefathers are scholars here in Dutse, that’s why our home is called Gidan Malamai.”

The chief who only agreed to speak on the condition that he would not be identified, reportedly told the journalists upon enquiry that Mr Abubakar’s mother was a daughter of one late Abdullahi from Jigawar Sarki. Premium Times reported that he is a high-ranking chief in Dutse Emirate Council to Jigawar Sarki, an ancient community in Dutse Local Government Area of Jigawa State.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/atikus-mother-is-from-jigawa-centenarian-dutse-emirate-official/

I don't know why people would want to take PMB government to be a serious government. A government that has been given his people lies and deceits.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Acedave1(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2019
as a real citizen of dis country how can i become the president of dis country
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by igwefivestar(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
A person can not be a citizen except his parents and grandparents are citizens.

Atiku parents were indigenous to states that were not in Nigeria,how then can he be a Nigerian when his parents are not
am sure u don't even know ur own family tree.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by thatigboman: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2019
buhariguy:
the govt has become low because deep inside you, you know they're saying the truth.
when US accuse Obama of not be a US citizen, they were also low.

meanwhile, has a Nigeria born citizen, can i contest to be president of US by saying my parents are from Texas? and US will allow me to rule over them?
sharap illiterate. If orkar coup had succeeded, u would have joined ur janjaweadean brothers in Niger and Chad by now to be rearing cows in the desert

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by thatigboman: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
A person can not be a citizen except his parents and grandparents are citizens.

Atiku parents were indigenous to states that were not in Nigeria,how then can he be a Nigerian when his parents are not
is Buhari a Nigerian?
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by thatigboman: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Do you know your constitution
answer his question before talking further rubbish
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2019
And does that make him a nigerian and not cameroonian ? Is nigerian citizenship determined by maternal birth ?
See the way people who control nigeria thinks. Gush.
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by nimoxrealty(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Atiku na nigerian, period.
We need to amend our constitution regarding citizenship.

Buy a plot of land at ibeju lekki for 1.2m
Hit the link to know more
https:///nimoxrealty
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by contigiency(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Then Atiku should stop dragging rights with the people of Adamawa and relocate to sokoto where his root is.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by poseidon12: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This mallam want to chop from Atiku dollar.

Knucklehead, get an elder to also give us a similar history of tribalist Buhari's family. It seems Buhari is from Niger Republic.
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by ud4u: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Apc are jokers, they are just trying to divert Nigerians attention on the election tribunal. I refuse to be distracted

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Borderless: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2019
buhariguy:
the govt has become low because deep inside you, you know they're saying the truth.

meanwhile, has a Nigeria born citizen, can i contest to be president of US by saying my parents are from Texas? and US will allow me to rule over them?

Get your facts right dumbo, US didn’t accuse Obama, Trump did.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Trumps: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2019
ikewaterwater:
A Cetenarian Dutse Emirate Official who spoke about Atiku's controversial nationality, disclosed that Atiku's mother is from Jigawa. This came after Mr Abubakar responded to the APC claims, by stressing that he was born and raised a Nigerian and has the conditional right to contest for the Nigerian presidency. On Tuesday, the centenarian  official of the Dutse Emirate in Jigawa State, Isyaku Adamu, told journalists who visited the community that Atiku's mother, Aisha, popularly called ‘Kande Yar-Malam’, who is from Jigawa married Mr Abubakar’s father after her first marriage crashed.  He further disclosed that Mr Abubakar’s father, Garba, was a student coming from Sokoto to Dutse in search of Islamic knowledge when he met and later married her.

“He settled at our house, popularly called ‘Gidan Malamai’ (Scholars’ House). There, he met and married Kande and took her to present day Adamawa State where Mr Abubakar was born. Mr Abubakar’s mother, Kande, was junior to Alhaji Ali and Azumi; they are all late now. Kande was our daughter and Mr Abubakar is our grandson. We are all Fulani by tribe; our forefathers are scholars here in Dutse, that’s why our home is called Gidan Malamai.”

The chief who only agreed to speak on the condition that he would not be identified, reportedly told the journalists upon enquiry that Mr Abubakar’s mother was a daughter of one late Abdullahi from Jigawar Sarki. Premium Times reported that he is a high-ranking chief in Dutse Emirate Council to Jigawar Sarki, an ancient community in Dutse Local Government Area of Jigawa State.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/atikus-mother-is-from-jigawa-centenarian-dutse-emirate-official/

Okaaaaaaaay No wonder Atiku is from descendants of scholars and he does not know there's no one like prophet Umoru among all the prophets sent by God. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by buhariguy(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Esseite:

How you guys reason sometimes gives goose pimples...

Can the America govt also say that AL-GORE, bill Clinton's VP is not American because he tried contesting for presidency?

Atiku has told you his parental lineage and family tree, but here you are saying otherwise, are you now more Atiku than Atiku?

Upgrade your thinking.
but Obama was accused when contested for his re-election, accusing a former senator and an incumbent president of his birth place,
and to idiotic pigs, that is not ridiculous.
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Kirinwa: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2019
lordkush:
the people spewing hatred in this forumn 're

mxrep
ngeneukwenu
buhariguy
gavelslam
nonsobaba
saarki

the spew so much hatred. like if you want these people banned till 2052

Especially the buhariguy. He is so annoying and lacks content. I just scroll pass his comments cos its intellectually sapping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by id911(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2019
GavelSlam:
Is this man older than Atiku?

No be situation make am be like say e senior am?

Mtcheeew.

You didn't see the below from the article?
"A Cetenarian Dutse Emirate Official..."

And by the way, Atiku has already said his paternal grandfather was from Sokoto and his mother from Jigawa, this he depose to an affidavit before the tribunal. So, why not allow the court to do its job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Mydazz(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2019
The man agreed to speak on the condition that "He won't be Identified",....... One foolish journalist or blogger has done a good job afterall
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Dee60: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Atiku claiming Adamawa as his state of origin all these while is tantamount to claiming that he is neither from Jigawa nor Sokoto, and became a citizen of Adamawa when Jada was ceded to Nigeria!

The next question then is - Can he contest as President?

Let us allow the courts to interpret.
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Fazemood(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2019
lordkush:
the people spewing hatred in this forumn 're

mxrep
ngeneukwenu
buhariguy
gavelslam
nonsobaba
saarki

the spew so much hatred. like if you want these people banned till 2052
2052 Oga you harsh o grin
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by tuniski: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Dee60:

Atiku claiming Adamawa as his state of origin all these while is tantamount to claiming that he is neither from Jigawa nor Sokoto, and became a citizen of Adamawa when Jada was ceded to Nigeria!

The next question then is - Can he contest as President?

Let us allow the courts to interpret.

Atiku claiming adamawa is exactly how. Nigeria shoud be. Once you are indigenous nigerian, it is should be your prerogative to take up any nigerian state irrespective of your parents. Well milllions are already like that sef.
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2019
buhariguy:
but Obama was accused when contested for his re-election, accusing a former senator and an incumbent president of his birth place,
and to idiotic pigs, that is not ridiculous.

Obama's case was because he is black... we are all blacks here in Nigeria... your reasoning is really shallow, not even some minutes and you went default(stupid) with your chants.
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by seunayantokun(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Tinubu is from Osun State yet he claims Lagos State. He was a senator, governor of Lagos State for two terms. All on the platform of Lagos. Yet nobody is investigating the Iragbiji man who desires presidency come 2023.
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Imah70(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Dos people saying atiku is not frm Nigeria now, need to have their heads reexamine. Someone that was vice president in dis country for 8yrs is now not from Nigeria? I won't be surprised if one day I wake up to hear dat obasanjo who ruled both as military and civilian is not a Nigerian. What a joke of a people
buhariguy:

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by buhariguy(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2019
igwefivestar:
am sure u don't even know ur own family tree.
and Your family tree started from nasarawa lga before your great grand father now settle in ebonyi, how can you relate that to sane people like me.
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by buhariguy(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Imah70:
Dos people saying atiku is not frm Nigeria now, need to have their heads reexamine. Someone that was vice president in dis country for 8yrs is now not from Nigeria? I won't be surprised if one day I wake up to hear dat obasanjo who ruled both as military and civilian is not a Nigerian. What a joke of a people
obama was a senator and a president already goin for his second term before they acussing him of not be citizen of america

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed / Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.