Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu (14748 Views)

2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally / Photos From Jigawa PDP Campaign Rally 2019 / Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Afamed: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2019
lordkush:
the people spewing hatred in this forumn 're

mxrep
ngeneukwenu
buhariguy
gavelslam
nonsobaba
saarki

the spew so much hatred. like if you want these people banned till 2052
Stop derailing the thread. The thread is about a fugitive Presidential candidate called Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Kennydoc(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2019
buhariguy:
the govt has become low because deep inside you, you know they're saying the truth.
when US accuse Obama of not be a US citizen, they were also low.

meanwhile, has a Nigeria born citizen, can i contest to be president of US by saying my parents are from Texas? and US will allow me to rule over them?

Are Buhari's parents from Nigeria? Is Buhari qualified to contest for presidency based on the constitution?
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by lordkush: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2019
Afamed:

Stop derailing the thread. The thread is about a fugitive Presidential candidate called Atiku.
illiterate. show me you father acct dey atiku steal from
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by BlackPantherCri: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2019
buhariguy:
the govt has become low because deep inside you, you know they're saying the truth.
when US accuse Obama of not be a US citizen, they were also low.

meanwhile, has a Nigeria born citizen, can i contest to be president of US by saying my parents are from Texas? and US will allow me to rule over them?

In America, you cannot become president if you were not born on US soil. Even if your forefather was Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by garfield1: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

Are Buhari's parents from Nigeria? Is Buhari qualified to contest for presidency based on the constitution?
Was he sued to court for that?
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by magzey: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
GregNl:
Atiku is our real president
You don't have to tell us you are Biafran ,we know grin grin

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by magzey: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

No Buhari parents are from northern Biafra Land grin

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Healthgwr: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thanks for the information...............

lordkush:
the people spewing hatred in this forumn 're

mxrep
ngeneukwenu
buhariguy
gavelslam
nonsobaba
saarki

the spew so much hatred. like if you want these people banned till 2052
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Lovemaester: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Esseite:

How you guys reason sometimes gives goose pimples...

Obama's case was majorly because he is black.

Can the America govt also say that AL-GORE, bill Clinton's VP is not American because he tried contesting for presidency?

Atiku has told you his parental lineage and family tree, but here you are saying otherwise, are you now more Atiku than Atiku?

Upgrade your thinking.

you are the one who should upgrade your thinking. we were not the first to make this assertion, IBB said in 1987, Obj said it in his book 'my watch' then why should I a young citizen of this country not doubt his nationality. my guy stop being foolish, this is more than politics, atiku is not a Nigerian chikena
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by ogbonti: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
ALL THIS ATIKU CITIZENSHIP matter is meant to divert attention from how BUHARI connived with INEC to rape Nigeria's butt hole in the Presidential election and sadly THE TRICK IS WORKING! embarassed

The lazy useless youth Buhari so defined are helping the dullard to propagate these bs that will not put food on the table of the average Nigerian, Or stop the killings in the land. Go on, cheer Buhari on. Atiku and Buhari are billionaires, they are in their 70"s, they are made already

you the stupid youth, your country and democracy is going to hell and you have NO sense to defend it!!!!
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by ebilomaofficial1: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
nimoxrealty:
Atiku na nigerian, period.
We need to amend our constitution regarding citizenship.

Buy a plot of land at ibeju lekki for 1.2m
Hit the link to know more
https:///nimoxrealty

You said Atiku is a citizen then why are you still calling for amendment of the constitution? Talking with both corners of your mouth
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by sanyajava: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Them dey worry you
GregNl:
Atiku is our real president
Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by igwefivestar(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
buhariguy:
and Your family tree started from nasarawa lga before your great grand father now settle in ebonyi, how can you relate that to sane people like me.
sane people like you

Re: Atiku’s Mother Is From Jigawa - Isyaku Adamu by Afamed: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
lordkush:
illiterate. show me you father acct dey atiku steal from
And when suddenly has the fugitive Atiku become your father? Schmuck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor / CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts / Totalenergies Shuts Down Alaoji 405MW Power Plant Over Vandalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.