Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral (28653 Views)

Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria Vs England Will Be Physical, Raheem Sterling Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Timekeeper: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Pls i need ur advise. I just bought a gucci soap for 10k and gucci sponge for 7k. I have been looking for where to take my bath so that people can see me, Pls any suggestions on where I can take my bath for people to see me??
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by dukie25: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2019
logon599:
Good one from Sterling. He has been in the news for the right reasons recently. And he speaks with maturity too, the way he addresses certain sensitive cases won him my respect. And he's also nominated for PFA player of the year. He has come a long way at such a young age. Good role model for upcoming players to follow
Totally agree with you
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Kingluqman:
Sterling, you be matured guy and good heart con join am. May God continue to dey enrich you.

No be like our own Sterling Bank here wey dey remove money anyhow grin
LMAO, crase people plenty for here o..

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Akuruoulo(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2019
nice one Raheem
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by lokojay1989(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2019
try44:
that is so nice of him to do. RIP to the player
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Bruno3000(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2019
logon599:
Good one from Sterling. He has been in the news for the right reasons recently. And he speaks with maturity too, the way he addresses certain sensitive cases won him my respect. And he's also nominated for PFA player of the year. He has come a long way at such a young age. Good role model for upcoming players to follow
Ur right. main while older players like Diego Costa are still boys who hv refused to grow up.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2019
ekojoe:

You think they sell 20k casket there?
Or they bury at their backyard?
Say what you know, an everage burial here in England is around £1000 to £3000, the £15000 was a waste of money.. Infact, sometimes the council perfom the burial for free if the families of the dead cannot Afford to.

They could use that money to feed Hungry Yemeni Children or Homeless ophans in Nigeria.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Ultralexo:
15000 pounds for a teenager my guy that is too much. Even Niger when them dey waste money on dead body no go reach like that
A Total waste of Money.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2019
Sterling earns More than £60000 a week he can Afford to, so he should pay.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by philip0906(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2019
gypsey:
Say what you know, an everage burial here in England is around £1000 to £3000, the £15000 was a waste of money.. Infact, sometimes the council perfom the burial for free if the families of the dead cannot Afford to.

They could use that money to feed Hungry Yemeni Children or Homeless ophans in Nigeria.
Why do you peeps think anyone owes anyone anything in this world? Why do you think you should “dictate” to them how they want their beloved child to be buried or how much should be spent burying the young man? Work harder so that you will share your own money to the hungry people around the world and not tell someone else to
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2019
philip0906:

Why do you peeps think anyone owes anyone anything in this world? Why do you think you should “dictate” to them how they want their beloved child to be buried or how much should be spent burying the young man? Work harder so that you will share your own money to the hungry people around the world and not tell someone else to
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Luckyziakegha: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2019
For my football fans in the house.....

free Sure 4 games for today

SURE BETTING TIPS FOR TODAY

https://www.news1960.fun/2019/04/sure-4-games-for-today.html

Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by philip0906(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Of course it won’t make sense to you! You think the rich people owe the poor an obligation to feed them? Typical entitlement mentality of Nigerians.Work hard so that you will share all your wealth to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by femmoy(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Kudos Raheem on this one,I'm beginning to like ur way of life,even ur reaction when u were racially abused shows the kind of person with big heart that u are,God continue to bless u abundantly and help ur career go further in Jesus name.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by hareskay(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Back then, I didn't really like him. But of recent, this guy has been outspoken for the right reasons, and he's become mlre matured. Good one from Raheem.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Kundagarten: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Nice one from Sterling.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2019
philip0906:

Of course it won’t make sense to you! You think the rich people owe the poor an obligation to feed them? Typical entitlement mentality of Nigerians.
You sounded like a very Angry and Selfish poor individual you are, grin

I made a Suggestion and you took it personal,
Did you bother to read the first line of my comments? or you just picked the one that pricked your poverty stricken conscience...
You are not rich but you are on here defending rich people.
I am not even a Nigerian, sorry to disappoint you on that.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by philip0906(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2019
gypsey:
You sounded like a very Angry and Selfish poor individual you are, grin

I made a Suggestion and you took it personal,
Did you bother to read the first line of my comments? or you just picked the one that pricked your poverty stricken conscience...

I am not even a Nigerian, sorry to disappoint you on that.
Lol if I was poor I would of course buy into your warped idea that Sterling’s 15,000 pounds be shared with me and the poor people around the world...Nonsense! grin

I read your posts and you kept going on and on that it was a “waste of money”...What do you define by waste of money? A family want to give their son a befitting burial and Sterling donates 15k pounds and you’re bitter?

You don’t tell anyone how he should spend his/her money... And yes the rich don’t owe the poor anything. Quit this entitlement mentality. Sterling has other charitable causes he donates to. You do not know the family either, if they donate to charity causes.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2019
philip0906:

Lol if I was poor I would of course buy into your warped idea that Sterling’s 15,000 pounds be shared with me and the poor people around the world...Nonsense! grin

I read your posts and you kept going on and on that it was a “waste of money”...What do you define by waste of money? A family want to give their son a befitting burial and Sterling donates 15k pounds and you’re bitter?

You don’t tell anyone how he should spend his/her money... And yes the rich don’t owe the poor anything. Quit this entitlement mentality. Sterling has other charitable causes he donates to. You do not know the family either, if they donate to charity causes.
You are not rich my friend, grin you can continue to claim that you are if you like. and yes! i am not rich either even if i was, i wouldn't pay £15000 for a funeral it would be unnerssary in my view.

My poblem with your previous comment was, you sounded personal by Suggesting that i should go and make my own money and pay for whatever. Yes! i would give to feed Starving children in yemen and all all over the world if i had as much money as Sterling that is the different between you and I.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by philip0906(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2019
gypsey:
You are not rich my friend, grin you can continue to claim that you are if you like. and yes! i am not rich either [s]even if i was, i wouldn't pay £15000 for a funeral it would be unnerssary in my view. [/s]

You want to force me to be poor? I don’t understand what’s your fascination with poverty ? grin grin

My poblem with your previous comment was, you sounded personal by Suggesting that i should go and make my own money and pay for whatever. Yes! i would give to feed Starving children in yemen and all all over the world if i had as much money as Sterling that is the different between you and I.

Your plate of beans! Till you make your own money don’t tell anyone how to spend his/hers...Goodluck with you making your own money
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Urgezyk: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2019
[.

Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by HajimeSaito(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2019
It's nice to see that Sterling has finally come of age. I remember when the only thing he was notorious for was having 3 children from two different women before the age of 19.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2019
philip0906:

You want to force me to be poor? I don’t understand what’s your fascination with poverty ? grin grin

Your plate of beans! Till you make your own money don’t tell anyone how to spend his/hers...Goodluck with you making your own money
Okay, you are Nairaland billionaire, you clearly are obsessed with money or richness which suggests that you have no money. grin grin

You are Ranting and trying so hard to defend rich people according to you. Although you are not one of them.

You claim £15000 Is not a lot to spend on funeral..people like you ussually do not own a penny.

Thank you!! grin Atleast i am truthful to myself, i am not rich, Rather than claim online millionaire like you. grin
If you are rich you wouldn't be so Angered and stressed out by my suggestion you share your money with the poor. You Also Shiver and take offence when poverty is mentioned. because it reminds you of your poor life perhaps
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by jahlove4jah: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2019
His maturity on and off the pitch is amazing. He will go places if he continues like this.
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by philip0906(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, you are Nairaland billionaire, you clearly are obsessed with money or richness which suggests that you have no money. grin grin

You are Ranting and trying so hard to defend rich people according to you. Although you are not one of them.

You claim £15000 Is not a lot to spend on funeral..people like you ussually do not own a penny.

Thank you!! grin Atleast i am truthful to myself, i am not rich, Rather than claim online millionaire like you. grin
If you are rich you wouldn't be so Angered and stressed out by my suggestion you share your money with the poor. You Also Shiver and take offence when poverty is mentioned. because it reminds you of your poor life perhaps
Kpom! I hit a nerve grin Look at the rants...Cioa
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by D1zion: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2019
Kingluqman:
Sterling, you be matured guy and good heart con join am. May God continue to dey enrich you.

No be like our own Sterling Bank here wey dey remove money anyhow grin
what you said is true. Am tired of that bank.initially I was boasting that they are the best,as if they heard me.before I close & open my eyes, everything just changed. Am regretting banking with them.I preferred using gtb & first bank now.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2019
philip0906:

Is that all you have? grin seriously? Mr billionaire? The truth hurts you?
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2019
philip0906:

Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2019
Ultralexo:
15000 pounds for a teenager my guy that is too much. Even Niger when them dey waste money on dead body no go reach like that

You have a poor man's mentality. Please do away with it for your own good.

"....for as a man thinks, so is he"
Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Zionista:

You have a poor man's mentality. Please do away with it for your own good.

"....for as a man thinks, so is he"
Rubbish, you sound poor yourself, You think Rich folks gets rich by spending money unnercessary?

Do you even have Have half of £15000? You think by thinking you are rich makes you rich? now, that's poor man's mentality. Keep telling myself i am rich maybe one day i will be rich. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral by chibaby12: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Rest in peace Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'If Someone Cannot Cry About VAR It Is Man Utd' - Mourinho Has No Sympathy / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.