Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo (23428 Views)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2019
Lol

Life imprisonment loading

grin grin
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by adontcare(f): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2019
delishpot:
If I talk now, dem go say I Don over talk. Parents put eyes for ground ooo
yes o. No body no who a paedophile is. E no dey show for face

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by Totalman1(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2019
[That's because they cannot 'settle' themselves out of the issue!�

But why is it that most of these acts of perversion are perpetrated by the poor?[/b][/quote]
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2019
God has finally placed his judgement on him. All day for the thief but one day is for the owner.

Now the bastard will understand the meaning of police officer I'm so happy he finally dine with the devil and he would rest in jail for a longer time for alĺ his sins.
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by DonGtoG1(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
He decided to buy the wrong item at an exorbitant cost.
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by NaMeAboki: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Why are southerners always making headlines for rape?
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Parents and guardians have been warned again to keep watchful eyes on their children and wards in order to secure them from sexual predators.

This is coming after the 7-year-old daughter of a police officer serving in Kaduna State, was allegedly defiled by a 40-year-old man in Asaba, Delta state.

After initial investigation, the suspected paedophile who confessed to the crime - was arrested and is currently in custody.

Report has it that the young victim is undergoing treatment in a hospital.

Investigation into the matter is ongoing.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/40-year-old-man-defiles-police-officers-daughter-in-delta-state-photo.html
so tell me, why are his balls still dangling pls use the sickle
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by Onelaw: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2019
They want it as a world right

Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by trapQ: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
How much?
fergieboy:
Instagram page for sale

https:///2347064255205
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by tillaman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Doomed!! The officer should use his service pistol for this cause it’s a Just cause
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Annibel:

The so called 'rich people' have enough money to cover up their crimes i think. That is why you hardly hear them in the news.

You got it wrong completely.

OgogoroFreak:
because the poor live in clusters

That's why I hate cluster living, too many people in the same house or same compound. It is not safe for the children, they can be easily lured.
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by paddyofboss(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
fergieboy:
Instagram page for sale

https:///2347064255205
Send ur details
Re: 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo by ThePreachersSon: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
delugajackson:
I feel pity for the little girl. But I'm sure the paedophile will be severely dealt with. Police men don't joke with their daughters.

But why is it that most of these acts of perversion are perpetrated by the poor?

Because those of the rich and mighty are covered and not reported

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Impersonated Soldiers, Policemen, Says Suspect (photo) / Cultists & Kidnappers Arrested In Imo By Security Operatives. PICS / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.