Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos (26713 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / 520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by JubrilBuhari: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Afonja
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by shogsman(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2019
In a country that doesn't have a data base like Nigeria, he's free to roam about.
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2019
DonCrack:
A man was caught on closed circuit camera while robbing a store in Ibadan, Oyo state.

The suspect was filmed burgling a pharmacy store where he allegedly made away with provisions, perfumes and some other valuables.

According to a twitter user, the issue has been reported to the police, yet nothing has been done about it, hence the online manhunt.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/man-caught-on-cctv-burgling-pharmacy.html?m=1

He came to collect Tramadol and Refnol grin
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by thedio(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
Hey you!! Don't tell the mods I said it but we know it's them..that tribe that loves rituals, rape, armed robbery , stealing , fraud, child rape, and scams..
Don't say I told you o.. just saying if you come to my state all over Edo state see what they do there
[img]https://media1./images/ddd3eb6d95391a0b9f581397a6060848/tenor.gif?itemid=5387978[/img]
yes na them

Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by darelar(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Xisnin:

Most CCTV don't give clear pictures.
you're wrong. It depends on what you pay for or what your installer want you to get.
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by hotplate: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Na only how to trek across Sahara desert and sell your body on European streets in a mini-skirt that you can learn in Benin grin

If you wan learn better skill, find your way to Lasgidi. Or go for online tutorials.

you could have made your point without talking trash about Benin especially when you know nothing about them
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by Xisnin(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2019
darelar:
you're wrong. It depends on what you pay for or what your installer want you to get.
I said "most", I didn't say all.
I have seen a lot of CCTV footages even those owned by governments and the pictures are usually blurry.
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by OkunrinOloro: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2019
Unfortunately, I know TOO MUCH about them because I have the misfortune of having some of them in my family through marriage. Nearly all of them that I have met are Greedy, promiscuous, criminally inclined. And they're extremely ready to resort to violence if you disagree with them. They are no longer welcome in my home.

hotplate:
you could have made your point without talking trash about Benin especially when you know nothing about them
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Na only how to trek across Sahara desert and sell your body on European streets in a mini-skirt that you can learn in Benin grin

If you wan learn better skill, find your way to Lasgidi. Or go for online tutorials.

Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by WiztaylorDC(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
abluck:
Did they caught him sad
Lol....No they didn't caught him
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by Mires: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
abluck:
Did they caught him sad

Bad English
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by hotplate: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Unfortunately, I know TOO MUCH about them because I have the misfortune of having some of them in my family through marriage. Nearly all of them that I have met are Greedy, promiscuous, criminally inclined. And they're extremely ready to resort to violence if you disagree with them. They are no longer welcome in my home.

so tell me which tribe doesn't have promiscuous people? greedy people? criminally inclined people? so if with all your knowledge about them while did they still end up getting into your family through marriage
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by OkunrinOloro: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
The question is, which other tribe has made promiscuity, greed and armed robbery their symbol apart from the edos?

In other tribes, wayward people are usually ostracised from the rest of society, but in Edo state they are treated like mini gods.

As for the edos who married into my family, I can only blame the stupid member of my family who stupidly believed that love can overcome tribal differences. Thank God she has been disowned.

hotplate:
so tell me which tribe doesn't have promiscuous people? greedy people? criminally inclined people? so if with all your knowledge about them while did they still end up getting into your family through marriage
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by darelar(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Xisnin:

I said "most", I didn't say all.
I have seen a lot of CCTV footages even those owned by governments and the pictures are usually blurry.

What you're willing to pay will determine. If you insists on high quality camera and ready to pay for it, a good contractor or installer should be able to give you that .
Re: Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos by hotplate: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
The question is, which other tribe has made promiscuity, greed and armed robbery their symbol apart from the edos?

In other tribes, wayward people are usually ostracised from the rest of society, but in Edo state they are treated like mini gods.

As for the edos who married into my family, I can only blame the stupid member of my family who stupidly believed that love can overcome tribal differences. Thank God she has been disowned.

you have the choice to either like them or otherwise but for someone who claim to be enlightened, you should know better that all your claims about Edo people also exist among every other tribe, and like you said it's the Nigerian nature that some of this people are been celebrated especially when they have money.
But then I can unequivocally tell you that Edo's are one of the most well behaved and loving people in Nigeria forget about what people say or talk about them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) / Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.