Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Dirty King - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dirty King (263 Views)

The Jesuits Spanish Sons Of The Dirty Moors / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dirty King by toyinaremu(f): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2019
'How can a king be this dirty Daniel, his dressing is just not befitting of a king, do you think he is actually a king?'

'You are right, I don't think he is a king, he is faking it because you will not see a king without seeing royalty all over his body' said Chris.
Is he really a king? Yes he is but his dressing does not show that he is a royal priesthood. This is to the brothers who has been bought with a price and ordained a royal priesthood but dresses in opposite way.

Where on earth did we get it wrong? I keep wondering where looking like a gangster suddenly become a norm in the church. You hear them say I am Jesus gangster, mbok we are not gangster! God forbid!

Why are your jeans dropping from your waist! Some jeans are torn and called crazy, some trousers are too tight that it reveals more than enough! This does not show in any way that you are Spirit filled. Like I said in the previous article, I still maintain my stand which is; this is my conclusion of the matter, you can have your conclusion.

Some hairstyles we see on our brothers and tattered or bushy beards are in no way different from touts and yet they claim to be Spirit filled and unfortunately a minister especially in the music section! Some will even tie the beards to look like dread, my Father, my God, who did this to this generation for heaven sake?

Do not bring the world into the church all in the name of 21st century, God standards does not change, it remains same and modesty will continue to be the key. Your appearance says a lot before your mouth speaks, hear me; appearance speaks louder than voice! If you want to be secular, please be and if you want to be spiritual let it reflect in your dressing too, don’t come and be confusing people upandan!

Iron your shirt/trouser and let it be reporting, shine your shoes and let it be reflecting, have a good haircut, look handsome and allow us to pass comment like ‘you smell nice’.

Let Christ be seen in your dressing, do not be a Daniel looking like the mad man of Gadara!

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Say When You SPEAK TO YOURSELF? / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Questions, For The Damned. / Can This Be Compared With The Love Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.