Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos (15810 Views)

Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Princedapace(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Y won't diz happen 2 dem??...i see diz as a pleague upon d south africans 4 hatinq their fellow africans#earthquake loadinq ASAP..

How many plagues loading for Nigerians killing them selves and using tribal sentiments to hate on one another?

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by omojeesu(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
End times. Situation will get worse.

Men should know that the end is near and secure their lives and eternity in Christ.

But many won't out of ignorance, pride and pleasure.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by lomprico(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
51 deaths now.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
iaamxavier:
Flood kill xenophobic animals there angry angry

Yes including parasite Igbo clans of druglords, traffickers and scammer.

Oh and I forgot to include the Killer Kidnappers for Ransom parasites too.

When it comes to floods SA is better prepared then Nigeria so if I were u I'd STFU because your shithole is not immune to natural disasters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Natural xenophobic attack on them savages.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Eze2000(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
DonPablo007:
Rip to the dead.
There's a change in climate and it is causing serious damages all over the world.
The earlier the world power look into it the better.
Winter is coming....

It's not just the world powers my dear, it is people like you. For example how many times have you drunk pure water or bottled water today? How many times have you used and dumped a plastic bag this week? How many papers and toilet rolls have you used this month and thrown away. There are billions of peopple just like you doing it all over the world.

All that plastic you use and dump so freely do not decay but must be burnt and when that is done, the smoke it give out damages the atmosphere so much. As for the toilet rolls and papers, they are made from trees, the only things in nature that can fix the atmosphere correctly big time.

A tree breathes in all the carbon dioxide (emitted by cars and humans) and other odd pollution in the atmosphere and gives off pure oxygen and yet we cut them down to make paper and table without replanting any one... lol

Personally, i don't drink pure water and rare bottle water. I avoid using plastic bags anyhow and do all i can to stop the wastage of paper but its only me and my efforts are nothing.

You guys should continue but don't cry when you cities start to sink below sea level.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 12:47am On Apr 25, 2019
skallion7:
Happened to South Africans, Idgaf about those Zulu bastards >: >:
you are stupid
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 12:48am On Apr 25, 2019
franklingud:
Natural xenophobic attack on them savages.
that's rich. Coming from savages who kill each other for human organs. Sit down ape

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2019
omoadeleye:
S.A is so heartless
like your countrymen who kill the innocent of their organs, like your boko haram, Fulani tribesmen, suicide bombers, your countrymen duping our people of their hard earned cash, prostituting our women, filling our country with drugs and fake pastors etc. You don't get to talk
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 12:53am On Apr 25, 2019
Jkay187:

When it comes to floods SA is better prepared then Nigeria so if I were u I'd STFU because your shithole is not immune to natural disasters.
Nigerians like to act so righteous and they are the last people on earth to grandstand, no country stands them

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that's rich. Coming from savages who kill each other for human organs. Sit down ape
Stand up goat head.

Truth hurts, expect more.

Stupid south Africans

2 Likes

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by skallion7(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you are stupid
Including you and your entire family
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
skallion7:
Including you and your entire family
proving my point with another stupid comment ,lol
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
franklingud:

Stand up goat head.

Truth hurts, expect more.

Stupid south Africans
that again rich ,coming from someone who believes intenstines can create wealth. Seems you're the stupid one

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that again rich ,coming from someone who believes intenstines can create wealth. Seems you're the stupid one
Lazy stupid zulu boy.
I ain't got your time coz am always busy.
While you guys keep lazying about lurking and looking for who to kill.
Stupid brains
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
franklingud:

Lazy stupid zulu boy.
Stupid brains

Typical herdsmen mentality. Run along village donkey.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jkay187:

Typical herdsmen mentality. Run along village donkey.
Thin annoying lazy zulu cannibals.

Hope you cannibals choke on the flesh of your fellow Africans.

Mad cannibals
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
franklingud:

Lazy stupid zulu boy.
Stupid brains
again for the third time, that's rich grin grin Aren't you the one lurking and looking for the next innocent poor person to maim for their parts for JuJu rituals ape? By the way I ain't Zulu... not that there's anything wrong with the majestic Zulu cool

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by caye(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2019
DonPablo007:
coming....
Might not be winter...drought maybe?
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by caye(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2019
omojeesu:
End times. Situation will get worse.

Men should know that the end is near and secure their lives and eternity in Christ.

But many won't out of ignorance, pride and pleasure.
...but when will Nigerian-negropean Christians realize that they have been duped big time by this white-messiah advertisers ;who has refused to show up for over 2000 years

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2019
IronGalaxy:
again for the third time, that's rich grin grin Aren't you the one lurking and looking for the next innocent poor person to mail for their parts for JuJu rituals ape? By the way I ain't Zulu... not that there's anything wrong with the majestic Zulu cool
That's rich, why are you pained if you ain't zulu!

Stupid disgusting brain.

Empty head.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by omojeesu(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2019
1Peter 3

3 First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth.

4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it.

7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord.

9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent.

10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.

11 And so since everything around us is going to melt away, what holy, godly lives we should be living!

12 You should look forward to that day and hurry it along—the day when God will set the heavens on fire, and the heavenly bodies will melt and disappear in flames.

13 But we are looking forward to God’s promise of new heavens and a new earth afterwards, where there will be only goodness.[a]
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
franklingud:

Thin annoying lazy zulu cannibals.

Hope you cannibals choke on the flesh of your fellow Africans.

Mad cannibals

I'm not even zulu you fuuucktard. The only flesh eaters are your people who scavenge on the dead you parasite.

Now run along and wait for evolution to free you from village idiocy.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jkay187:

I'm not even zulu you fuuucktard. The only flesh eaters are your people who scavenge on the dead you parasite.

Now run along and wait for evolution to free you from village idiocy.
Are you denying your knocked-knees tiny zulu blood?
grin grin grin grin grin

Shameless zulu zombie.

Nonentity
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2019
franklingud:

Are you denying your knocked-knees tiny zulu blood?
grin grin grin grin grin

Shameless zulu zombie.

Nonentity

I'm not even black you shiiiithead.

Zulu's are far better then you dumb fuccck Igbo fools who will sell your mother for a South African Visa.

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jkay187:

I'm not even black you shiiiithead.

Zulu's are far better then you dumb fuccck Igbo fools who will sell your mother for a South African Visa.
Stupid ass
If you ain't even black then why put your useless mouth in matters that's none of your business?

Oh! You must be a crack head white pig. grin gringrin
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
franklingud:

Stupid ass
If you ain't even black then why put your useless mouth in matters that's none of your business?

Oh! You must be a crack head white pig. grin gringrin

I'm South African you dickhead so when it comes to my country race doesn't even matter to me you piece of shiiiiit. It is my business when there's a thread that discusses SA.

White, black or any other race why does it concern you about what I am.

Now run along you parasite.

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jkay187:

I'm South African you dickhead so when it comes to my country race doesn't even matter to me you piece of shiiiiit. It is my business when there's a thread that discusses SA.

White, black or any other race why does it concern you about what I am.

Now run along you parasite.
First he says he ain't zulu, 2nd he says he ain't even black. Now he says he is south African.
WTF is wrong with your brain?

You really need to receive some sense you know.
Now run along and look for sense from some sangoma or something.

Confused white pig

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2019
franklingud:

First he says he ain't zulu, 2nd he says he ain't even black. Now he says he is south African.
WTF is wrong with your brain?

You really need to receive some sense you know.
Now run along and look for sense from some sangoma or something.

Confused white pig

I can't blame you If all you ever see in your village is black, because here in SA we are diverse.

Dickhead what don't u understand when I say I'm not black or can't u comprehend simple English.

Now run along you poor goat fucccking parasite.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Jkay187:

I can't blame you If all you ever see in your village is black, because here in SA we are diverse.

Dickhead what don't u understand when I say I'm not black or can't u comprehend simple English.

Now run along you poor goat fucccking parasite.
Black and proud that's me. And you are white pig south African zulu. All my village are blacks with Sense but your cannibal brothers are confused with pigs.

Do yourself a favour and get a job.

Jobless lazy zulu

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by stormwarrior(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jkay187:

that why it claim d lives of 51 people....karma issa ...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uganda's Parliament Members In Serious Fight (Video) / 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace / Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.