Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos (16023 Views)

Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by mysticwarrior(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
like your countrymen who kill the innocent of their organs, like your boko haram, Fulani tribesmen, suicide bombers, your countrymen duping our people of their hard earned cash, prostituting our women, filling our country with drugs and fake pastors etc. You don't get to talk
your women are naturally born prostitutes.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2019
franklingud:

Black and proud that's me. And you are white pig south African zulu. All my village are blacks with Sense but your cannibal brothers are confused with pigs.

Do yourself a favour and get a job.

Jobless lazy zulu

Me jobless please don't confuse me with your 100m fucccktards who live in abject poverty and has never seen a light bulb. Zulu makes up less then 30% of SA so I suggest you go and do the math.

Now should I post pics and articles on the cannibals who roam your villages. Run along and go scam your mother.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2019
stormwarrior:
that why it claim d lives of 51 people....karma issa ...........

Tell me how many Nigerians died from common diarrhea and your killer Fulani herdmen this year alone.

I guess that's your karma too foolish boy.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2019
mysticwarrior:
your women are naturally born prostitutes.

I guess all your bittches who sell themselves on the streets of Europe for food are what exactly. Nigeria is the prostitute export capital of africa. Your people are dying on the high seas to escape your hell-hole.

There are more Nigerians on death row in Asia then any other country in the world. South Africa today has over 988 Nigerians in jail for drug, fraud and trafficking charges. In India your people are killed on sight because of your reputation.

I suggest you look back and see your own parasites.

3 Likes

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2019
Jkay187:

Me jobless please don't confuse me with your 100m fucccktards who live in abject poverty and has never seen a light bulb. Zulu makes up less then 30% of SA so I suggest you go and do the math.

Now should I post pics and articles on the cannibals who roam your villages. Run along and go scam your mother.
Zulu tiny legs, I can run and am sure you can't even do a road walk.

I have your time fool.

Your scammed Zulu stupid mother must be ashamed of giving birth to a retard Zulu like you. Born by mistake son a bitch.

And for the record Zulu animal, get the fvck out of nairaland, this is Nigerian website for fvcks sake.
Confused Zulu animal.
I guess the stupidity is your blood.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by mysticwarrior(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2019
Jkay187:

I guess all your bittches who sell themselves on the streets of Europe for food are what exactly. Nigeria is the prostitute export capital of africa. Your people are dying on the high seas to escape your hell-hole.

There are more Nigerians on death row in Asia then any other country in the world. South Africa today has over 988 Nigerians in jail for drug, fraud and trafficking charges. In India your people are killed on sight because of your reputation.

I suggest you look back and see your own parasites.
inasmuch as you may be sounding right to yourself you are also very wrong, the prostiution instinct of your south African promiscuous dogs comes into display and manifestation when they see a Nigerian dude, its a shame on south African men that their ladies prefer to be sex slaves to a Nigerian than be with a lazy south African.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2019
franklingud:

Zulu tiny legs, I can run and am sure you can't even do a road walk.

I have your time fool.

Your scammed Zulu stupid mother must be ashamed of giving birth to a retard Zulu like you. Born by mistake son a bitch.

And for the record Zulu animal, get the fvck out of nairaland, this is Nigerian website for fvcks sake.
Confused Zulu animal.
I guess the stupidity is your blood.

Talk about running shame your country is useless when it comes to running.

Your shittthole is so obsessed with tribalism that you Igbo dickshits are killing each other over grazing.

Like I told you before I'm not zulu.

Nairaland is open to everyone, but if you mention my country I have the right to respond to you.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
inasmuch as you may be sounding right to yourself you are also very wrong, the prostiution instinct of your south African promiscuous dogs comes into display and manifestation when they see a Nigerian dude, its a shame on south African men that their ladies prefer to be sex slaves to a Nigerian than be with a lazy south African.

https://qz.com/africa/1224108/recruited-from-nigeria-to-be-a-computer-technician-then-forced-into-prostitution-in-italy/

This is the level of the dogs you call woman of your country. They are used for sex all over the world. Your people traffic and sell out your own sisters into slavery all over Libya and Europe. Here in SA there are plenty of your flat ass no hair biitches roaming in Hillbrow at night selling their Assses for Student Visas.

We will continue to kill you parasites as long as you keep on with behaving like village savages when you come to a civilized country like SA.

2 Likes

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2019
Jkay187:

Talk about running shame your country is useless when it comes to running.

Your shittthole is so obsessed with tribalism that you Igbo dickshits are killing each other over grazing.

Like I told you before I'm not zulu.

Nairaland is open to everyone, but if you mention my country I have the right to respond to you.
Keep denying where you come from zulu animal. Am a proud Igbo boy.
Black and proud too.
But you confused zulu knocked knees cannibal are not proud of where you come from.
Because you know y'all are bunch of disgrace to Africans in general.
If not for my dear Nigeria, where would south Africa be right now?
After all we did for South Africa and helped them get independence, this is how you ungrateful bastards in South Africa chose to pay us back.
Ungrateful zulu elements.
That's how y'all cannibals killed my legend Lucky dube. Maybe you empty heads thought he was Nigerian.
Like I said I have your time fool.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 11:17pm On May 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
yoiur women are naturally born prostitutes.
yawn.. at least they don't look like your she-boons : grin grin

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On May 02, 2019
franklingud:

That's rich, why are you pained if you ain't zulu!

Stupid disgusting brain.

Empty head.
grin grin. Oh my gorilla brother

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by mysticwarrior(m): 1:24am On May 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
yawn.. at least they don't look like your she-boons : grin grin
weather they look like she baboons or not, its pleases me that you admitted your ladies are prostitutes, thanks cos u just confirm that am saying the Truth
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by mysticwarrior(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2019
Jkay187:

https://qz.com/africa/1224108/recruited-from-nigeria-to-be-a-computer-technician-then-forced-into-prostitution-in-italy/

This is the level of the dogs you call woman of your country. They are used for sex all over the world. Your people traffic and sell out your own sisters into slavery all over Libya and Europe. Here in SA there are plenty of your flat ass no hair biitches roaming in Hillbrow at night selling their Assses for Student Visas.

We will continue to kill you parasites as long as you keep on with behaving like village savages when you come to a civilized country like SA.
just listen to how confused you sound, you once admitted how Nigerians are prostituting your ladies in SA, are your ladies forced on gun points to spread their legs wild open for Nigerian men? I have seen how south African ladies claim to love and want to be with Nigerians because we pay them, take care of them and Bleep them very well, your south African he-goats men only know how to make ladies get pregnant but don't take care of the child when he is born, so many shameless baby mamas and HIV infected people in SA.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 3:01am On May 03, 2019
mysticwarrior:
weather they look like she baboons or not, its pleases me that you admitted your ladies are prostitutes, thanks cos u just confirm that am saying the Truth
that's rich coming from a Nigerian actually. Your she- boons are all over Europe selling asss , you'd be hard pressed finding a South African doing that
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 3:12am On May 03, 2019
mysticwarrior:
lol. The classic empty chest beating.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by mysticwarrior(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that's rich coming from a Nigerian actually. Your she- boons are all over Europe selling asss , you'd be hard pressed finding a South African doing that
there are south African prostitutes in Nigeria, they enter Nigeria with the pretext of going to TB Joshua, once in Nigeria they prostitutes themselves in the streets of Nigeria. I was in a club in Abuja and Mapona strip dancers from south Africa were brought in to amuse us, prostitution is a crime in Nigeria but these south African prostitutes are not being lynched to death for committing crimes in our country cos we are not like uncivilized xenophobic south Africans.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Chauke(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2019
mysticwarrior:
there are south African prostitutes in Nigeria, they enter Nigeria with the pretext of going to TB Joshua, once in Nigeria they prostitutes themselves in the streets of Nigeria. I was in a club in Abuja and Mapona strip dancers from south Africa were brought in to amuse us, prostitution is a crime in Nigeria but these south African prostitutes are not being lynched to death for committing crimes in our country cos we are not like uncivilized xenophobic south Africans.

if South Africans are pests in your country please lynch them.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin. Oh my gorilla brother
Oh my ungrateful zulu ape!
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by mysticwarrior(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
Chauke:

if South Africans are pests in your country please lynch them.
no we won't cos will are not barbarians like you people.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 11:51pm On May 03, 2019
franklingud:

Oh my ungrateful zulu ape!
lame. We all know who resemble apes grin
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 12:00am On May 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
blah blah blah. Naija is the biggest exporter of African prostitutes to Europe. FACT! Italy, Spain ..you name them, let's not even go there. Why would our women go to a 5th world country with a struggling currency to prostitute in the first place ?..if they are not trafficked by the same unscrupulous Nigerians.

You are not uncivilised? LOL. Dude you kill each other for human parts, grandpa's marry 3 year olds over there there., adulterers are stoned, suicide bombing is there order of the day, you defecate on walls etc. A Nigerian is the last person on earth to call others " uncivilised".

2 Likes

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by mysticwarrior(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
blah blah blah. Naija is the biggest exporter of African prostitutes to Europe. FACT! Italy, Spain ..you name them, let's not even go there. Why would our women go to a 5th world country with a struggling currency to prostitute in the first place ?..if they are not trafficked by the same unscrupulous Nigerians.

You are not uncivilised? LOL. Dude you kill each other for human parts, grandpa's marry 3 year olds over there there., adulterers are stoned, suicide bombing is there order of the day, you defecate on walls etc. A Nigerian is the last person on earth to call others " uncivilised".
xenophobic sangoma thinking he is making sense, Black south Africans should be ashamed of themselves, whites came into your country and subjected you to slavery, took your lands, turn your women into sex slaves, prevent and restrict you from certain areas even after apathied, you see the white men as God and your Zulu warriors couldn't even put up resistance against the whites. Black south Africans are a disgrace to the black race, every other blacks made life unbearable and drove away whites from their lands by using force and intelligence, but evidence of a very weak people who prey only on their very own blacks still lingers in the land you foolishly gave to the white men. Am proud of Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Senegal and Ethiopia who all drove the whites out of our land and still built a stronger nation without them. Shame on you.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
just listen to how confused you sound, you once admitted how Nigerians are prostituting your ladies in SA, are your ladies forced on gun points to spread their legs wild open for Nigerian men? I have seen how south African ladies claim to love and want to be with Nigerians because we pay them, take care of them and Bleep them very well, your south African he-goats men only know how to make ladies get pregnant but don't take care of the child when he is born, so many shameless baby mamas and HIV infected people in SA.

Your country has over 4m known cases of HIV while over 80% of your people don't know their Hiv status because of your village mentality to stigmatize those of you who have the disease. Your country has the highest infant death rate in the world. Life expectation in Nigeria is 50years yet you come and talk about diseases. I would shut the fucccck up if I were you who come from a shithole country where non of your leaders even use your hospitals and all of them go die in Europe because of your useless country's heath care.

Igbo parasite

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by mysticwarrior(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2019
Jkay187:

Your country has over 4m known cases of HIV while over 80% of your people don't know their Hiv status because of your village mentality to stigmatize those of you who have the disease. Your country has the highest infant death rate in the world. Life expectation in Nigeria is 50years yet you come and talk about diseases. I would shut the fucccck up if I were you who come from a shithole country where non of your leaders even use your hospitals and all of them go die in Europe because of your useless country's heath care.

Igbo parasite
everyone knows that south Africa is the HIV capital of the world, 7 out of every 10 women in KwaZulu-Natal are infected with HIV, black south Africans are so lazy and dump that is why the envy Nigerians, your country is the head quarter of violent and drug crimes in Africa, your men are drunkards, why you fat ass bitches smell like rotten fishes, I know this because I have tasted them in Polokwane.
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by franklingud(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
lame. We all know who resemble apes grin
And it's you and your ancestors.
Confirmed
Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by Jkay187(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
everyone knows that south Africa is the HIV capital of the world, 7 out of every 10 women in KwaZulu-Natal are infected with HIV, black south Africans are so lazy and dump that is why the envy Nigerians, your country is the head quarter of violent and drug crimes in Africa, your men are drunkards, why you fat ass bitches smell like rotten fishes, I know this because I have tasted them in Polokwane.

Nigeria has the second
largest HIV epidemic
in the world and one
of the highest rates of new
infection in sub-Saharan Africa.
Many people living with HIV in
Nigeria are unaware of their status.
Nigeria continues to fall short of
providing the recommended
number of HIV testing and
counselling sites. Low levels of access to antiretroviral treatment remains
an issue for people living with HIV,
meaning that there are still many
AIDS-related deaths in Nigeria.
Punitive laws against homosexuality
mean that men who have sex with
men face difficulties accessing HIV
services.
Nigeria also has the fourth largest
tuberculosis epidemic in the world,
with HIV and TB co-infection now
becoming an increasing concern for
people living with HIV.
Explore this page to find out more
about populations most affected by
HIV, testing and counselling,
prevention programmes, TB and HIV,
the role of civil society, antiretroviral
treatment availability , barriers to the
response, funding and the future of
HIV in Nigeria.
https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/nigeria

Funny how Nigerians like to avoid facts.

1 Like

Re: Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos by IronGalaxy: 11:15pm On May 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
xenophobic sangoma thinking he is making sense, Black south Africans should be ashamed of themselves, whites came into your country and subjected you to slavery, took your lands, turn your women into sex slaves, prevent and restrict you from certain areas even after apathied, you see the white men as God and your Zulu warriors couldn't even put up resistance against the whites. Black south Africans are a disgrace to the black race, every other blacks made life unbearable and drove away whites from their lands by using force and intelligence, but evidence of a very weak people who prey only on their very own blacks still lingers in the land you foolishly gave to the white men. Am proud of Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Senegal and Ethiopia who all drove the whites out of our land and still built a stronger nation without them. Shame on you.
blah blah blah. The same white men came to your country and did the same courtesy of colonialism, what makes you different? Black South Africans should be ashamed of what exactly? It's you Nigerians who should be ashamed of yourselves since you tarnish the reputation of Africans worldwide with your criminal shenanigans. Which strong Nation did Nigerians build btw? The one without proper electricity, healthcare, roads etc . The same Nigeria where everyone can't wait to escape? Funny y'all flocking to the same South Africa it's people should be ashamed of in droves so please tell that story to the gods

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / Debate In Brazil Turns Ugly As Candidate Attacks Rival With Chair, Live On TV / Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.