Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks (22108 Views)

Nigerian Songs On Youtube With 100 Million Views Or More / Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / Rudeboy - 'Reason With Me' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by toyinjimoh(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2019
d
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by kingkuntaval: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:
When davido is reaching 30 billion views in a day! Instead of you and ur brother to separate you guys should have just quit music

30 billion views in a DAY

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by laptopsale(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
Just listened to it

I had low expectations while clicking play and fortunately they we're shattered

The song has a deep message addictive beat and very very good video

I am.impressed and frankly I feel he is a better musician than his brother
Very true
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:
When davido is reaching 30 billion views in a day! Instead of you and ur brother to separate you guys should have just quit music

30 billion??

Are you high?

5 Likes

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by odigbosky(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
Just listened to it

Off cuz he is better than his brother.

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by mkoabiola: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2019
I hardly differentiate btem him n his bro.

But I watch the song on hip tv and it passes a msg to d impatient women,who are not ready to struggle with a man.

But ds guy no sabi dance lik d other one

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Getbizzzy: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Psquare is still alive in Paul (RudeBoy)...Peter Iscariot and his Jezebel wife can go and collect their views from their yard people.

We have accepted Paul as the only authentic Psquare.... Lesson to all other home breakers and Yeye men wey their wife dey remote control

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Ekez(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:
are yu ok.
30 bil wetin
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Oddsman(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2019
There's an autoplay feature on youtube. Let this not deceive him that PSquare still has fans
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Bruemath(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Good song
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by MzDeeb(f): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:

At least they are well recognized globally, steadily earning huge sum of money, fulfilling their purpose and becoming rich too.

Why don't you find something better to do with your life instead of comparing or criticising others.

Start by achieving something so that you too will be recognized. �
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by aguiyi2: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Really Nice.
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:
lol which internet you de use do your own browsing? All Nigerian artists views combine never reach 30 billion na Davido daily views go reach. Wetin you smoke this morning?
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Tiyi(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:

U don't know what to say right?? No one had reached 30billion views... Even them Eminem they try reach 300million views nii... No dey hype jorrr
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2019
The song is for the poor that's why. Nigeria get more poor people than rich people.
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Sambaby7640: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:
30billion views ke? What is the world's Total population pls?
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nebuchadnezar: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Emmizofficial:
I love the video and the song it is inspiring.
honestly bro a very inspiring song and a lesson to hoes that leaves their struggling boy friends
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by VulgarLee(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Tundexxy:
Awon ti view buyers grin

Quote and dye
stupid Afonja
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nebuchadnezar: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The song is for the poor that's why. Nigeria get more poor people than rich people.
because it's not glorifying yahoo and ritual
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
because it's not glorifying yahoo and ritual
which school you attend sef?
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nebuchadnezar: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
[s]
OgogoroFreak:
which school you attend sef?
[/s]
otu nne yi memorial secondary school anu ofia in Enugu State
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Ibman: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
I love it.
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by ikorodureporta: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hired Ppl go just dey click from morning till night daily....why e no go reach 2million??

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
VulgarLee:
stupid Afonja
You dye
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Alcacer47: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
Just listened to it

A better singer u mean, yeah
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Afonja007: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:
He still remains an upcoming artiste!

Anyone can take that to the bank
let me remain up coming artiste and be rich like him no be award person go shop
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
MzDeeb:

At least they are well recognized globally, steadily earning huge sum of money, fulfilling their purpose and becoming rich too.

Why don't you find something better to do with your life instead of comparing or criticising others.

Start by achieving something so that you too will be recognized. �

Sexual assault / relationship counsellor
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
otu nne yi memorial secondary school anu ofia in Enugu State
As in na otu nne yi them dey put in anu ofias memory in the school? Eyah, now the thing don dey tell on you cry
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Xander85: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:

I think you’re confusing YouTube viewing numbers with what Davido has in his akant!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) / By The Anointing Jesus Breaks The Yolk Lyrics / Tobi Bakre - 'Japa'. BBNaija Star Excited After Recording First Studio Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.