Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks (21929 Views)

Nigerian Songs On Youtube With 100 Million Views Or More / Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / Rudeboy - 'Reason With Me' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Olarewaju89: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
I know ladies will not like that song because he preach against them. I love the song die, i listen to it mostly every day. I have never fall in love with any of their songs before, but for this one, the guy really send message. Nice one rudeboy

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by mapet: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Beautiful song, beautiful video
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Bebson007(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:

He is a better musician than his brother. He wrote most of their lyrics but unfortunately his brother has more swags and dance moves than him, which is something most Nigerians gravitate towards....lol
I like the way you address issues, you are not sentimental. Paul knows how to sing we all know.… and I still love him.
peter is just a guy that tries to show his brother he can do music, he has creativity swagg.we Nigerians of today we like to see those killer moves plus nice song to back it up I.e Personally.
so far peter has gotten 2 international award, and one local award.
he is getting steady endorsement deals. the few I know Samsung, Olympia milk, kia motors etc.
so he is free,hardworking and dedicated. he was the real definition of p square.
songs will trend and fade. but something special about the music video will make people watch over and over I.e One more night.

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by jshow(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Acrimony inspired �
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by vallyboi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
2million views

Wit only half a million likes

I damn miss the psquare gang

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
arukwe123:
and you are still a nobody.

pls don't quote me. I am not feeling fine
;Dyou look for trouble come dey beg again
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nigerian Teenager Performs Amazing Football Tricks With His Phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM4359J7zbc
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nebuchadnezar: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
[s]
OgogoroFreak:
As in na otu nne yi them dey put in anu ofias memory in the school? Eyah, now the thing don dey tell on you cry
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Great video, clearance shot it cool
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Beorn: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:
When davido is reaching 30 billion views in a day! Instead of you and ur brother to separate you guys should have just quit music

What sort of stupid lie is this? 30 billion views in a day? Are you all right at all?
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by nwanyionitsha: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:
He still remains an upcoming artiste!

Anyone can take that to the bank
And then? What can you afford?
Poor lots everywhere.
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by nwanyionitsha: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tundexxy:
Awon ti view buyers grin

Quote and dye
Open you tube channel and buy your own views na. Coven dwellers.
People are on YouTube making millions, this one is here feeling pains.
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by nwanyionitsha: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:

He is a better musician than his brother. He wrote most of their lyrics but unfortunately his brother has more swags and dance moves than him, which is something most Nigerians gravitate towards....lol
Gravitate gini? And he still has less than 150k subscribers. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by godwinkessi: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
MzDeeb:

At least they are well recognized globally, steadily earning huge sum of money, fulfilling their purpose and becoming rich too.

Why don't you find something better to do with your life instead of comparing or criticising others.

Start by achieving something so that you too will be recognized. �

I aired my personal opinion which is non of ur business. I've achieved a lot more than your father and 20 fathers before him put together
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Open you tube channel and buy your own views na. Coven dwellers.
People are on YouTube making millions, this one is here feeling pains.

Insightful! Thanks for the advice
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:

I aired my personal opinion which is non of ur business. I've achieved a lot more than your father and 20 fathers before him put together

Why nah?

Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by ehinorlive: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Hired Ppl go just dey click from morning till night daily....why e no go reach 2million??
dullard, youtube count 1 view to one account no matter how many time you viewed it.
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by ikorodureporta: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
ehinorlive:
dullard, youtube count 1 view to one account no matter how many time you viewed it.
YouTube dey forbid multiple accounts by one person??
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by johnyace(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:
When davido is reaching 30 billion views in a day! Instead of you and ur brother to separate you guys should have just quit music
which kind nonsense talk be this, davido can't even get 30 billion views in a year,
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by matify83: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
godwinkessi:

Haba!!!

If everyone on earth is connected to the internet and view a video 4 times, you can't get 30 billion a day view.

Do your arithmetic and correct your post please.
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by karika2018: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
He is most likely going to take home the best song of the year...

That song is a hit already.......all the radio stations are just blasting the song...
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by internetpo(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Just watched it here and I must say I like it
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by enemmo(f): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2019
The Lady that played his girlfriend that left deserves some accolades for her acting.
Re: Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks by gwama: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
This music is nothing exceptional, he bought views. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death / Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming Mp3 Download / A Thread for Lovers of EDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.