Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach (32735 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Nobeluscabral: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lota11:
Dangote is building a refinery worth $10B and u compare him to Ote$
Grow up my man
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by jimcaddy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
I just hope they don't embezzle the money. No be naija? Anything can be embezzled in this bloody country. Even when one is dying they will embezzle you yourself.
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Jason007: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
it's so sickening that majority of the comments are based on tribalism. I wonder what kind of mindset you all have hiding behind your phones typing things you can't defend in public. later on , when any of you want to travel out you will claim I am a Nigerian with her passport in your pocket but you so much disrespect her on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by jcccccc: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
where
are
theIPOB
Ewarriors
from
enugu
imo
and
abia

AgoodYorubaMan
Otedollar
hasBlessed
AnAnambraMan
ChristianChukwu

ComeAnd
derail
thisThread
andTurnIt
ToTribalWar
thread

Afterall
yourMadness
started
afterTinubu
made
anAnambraMan
commissioner
inLagosAnd
anotherAnambraMan
theSpokesMan
ofAPC

4 Likes

Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
This Otedola money too long i swear Down.

To me this man get rabaz pass that Dangote man.

I rate people as how dem take dey freestyle money.
Just how Davido get money pass all the Nigerian musicians.
OBO dey use money catch cruise cool
Lols, because Dangote does flaunt on instagram.
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Isoduwa(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
sammchuck1:
I know you're not reading this but God bless you sir.

Thank God say you know

Come ooh how many times you don call your dad sir? Come online dey form GRA boy inside Ajegule
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by columbus007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
yemmight:
Later they will bombard here abusing Afonjas. What some tribes cannot do, Afonja has recused them. God bless Afonjas.
the owner of the forum seun,seunbyou promotes hateed and bigotry, if not by now you would have done something about this person i called things, and to even think that you are even a bigot. ,see i no selnd you oo,na you dey buy my mb?.keep promoting hatred.
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Odinaka00(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
And these poor wretched Nigerian youths on Nairaland will be here fighting each other while those with money be helping one abother. Keep on your online hate one day it 'll consume all of y'all

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by sammchuck1: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Isoduwa:

Thank God say you know

Come ooh how many times you don call your dad sir? Come online dey form GRA boy inside Ajegule

Lol who be dis
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
What a great gesture and compassionate act by Mr. Otedola. Mr. Otedola should be commended and emulated by others in his circle. I wish Christian Chukwu God's speed and a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by koning: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
thatigboman:
enugu

Arthur 1000 will be kicking himself now that Otedola beat him to it.

As a bona fide Coal City man who grew up on Rangers, he should be the first to make this offer to Chairman Chukwu.

$50,000 is peanuts to him. I'm sure he's biting his fingers now.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nice one from Ote dollar. Quick recovery to chairman Chukwu
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by kayzeesoft(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:
Where does Christian Chukwu lives.

Anyone have an idea of the area
spotted
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by danilmo: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
koning:

Arthur 1000 will be kicking himself now that Otedola beat him to it.

As a bona fide Coal City man who grew up on Rangers, he should be the first to make this offer to Chairman Chukwu.

$50,000 is peanuts to him. I'm sure he's biting his fingers now.

Bro, an average Igbo man is greedy and selfish, they only do for show off and recognition that Y u see them wasting gruesome cash in Ceremonies, something OTEDOLA abi DANGOTE won't do..
I av them as friend , they agreed selfishness, and see it as one of the major problem of Igbo man to theirself., they prefer to come
back to village during Christmas with big jeeps for show off and worship,
That even if Biafra is achieved, selfishness won't let it grow..
God bless Otedola jare
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Isoduwa(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
sammchuck1:

Lol who be dis

Na me be this ooh HSN na isoduwa
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by BabylonCruise(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
yemmight:
Later they will bombard here abusing Afonjas. What some tribes cannot do, Afonja has recused them. God bless Afonjas.
Until You are able to spell "Rescued"....Nobody will take you serious.
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by hollywater: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
God bless him.
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by farem: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
oyoirabor:
Afonja can be generous.... But when nut commot for their head.... Them go stab you for back grin

You mean like this? This stabbing good o
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by movetoca: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
This man is just too simple, no reason not to like him. Respect Sir
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Emyjeze(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Where is otobo and the likes
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
That's nice of him.
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
This Otedola money too long i swear Down.

To me this man get rabaz pass that Dangote man.

I rate people as how dem take dey freestyle money.
Just how Davido get money pass all the Nigerian musicians.
OBO dey use money catch cruise cool
Though I don't understand most of what you wrote here I could deduce the respect you have for givers. I concur
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Nobeluscabral: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Though I don't understand most of what you wrote here I could deduce the respect you have for givers. I concur
Lol.Brethren
Re: Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach by Gbagbuo247: 2:31am On Apr 25, 2019
Indeed Nigeria will be a better place in only we can come together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Visits Tunji Disu, RRS Commander (photos) / Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players / Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.