Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] (30020 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Adeitanajoke(f): 10:15pm On May 21, 2019
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola and NFF chairman Amaju Pinnick paid a visit former Super Eagles coach, Christian Chukwu at the Wellington Hospital, Circus Road, St John's Woods London where he's receiving treatment and recuperating.

Christian Chuckwu arrived in London with his wife earlier this month for an appointment with a renowned cardiologist and upon his arrival in London, Chukwu was quoted as saying: “It is waist pain and stomach upset that I keep feeling. The doctors in Nigeria have treated the stomach upset and it remains the waist pain, but I am confident that I will come back to Nigeria having regained sound health,”

His trip to the UK was bankrolled by billionaire mogul Femi Otedola with the donation of $50,000 to the ailing football legend.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/femi-otedola-amaju-pinnick-visit-christian-chukwu-at-hospital-london.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by itspzpics(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Femi316: 10:55pm On May 21, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola and NFF chairman Amaju Pinnick paid a visit former Super Eagles coach, Christian Chukwu at the Wellington Hospital, Circus Road, St John's Woods London where he's receiving treatment and recuperating.

His trip to the UK was bankrolled by billionaire mogul Femi Otedola with the donation of $50,000 to the ailing football legend.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/femi-otedola-amaju-pinnick-visit-christian-chukwu-at-hospital-london.html

Thank to mr Femi Otedola for rescuing this man may God bless you and your household.....Amen

45 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by LearnITsmash(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2019
See as Nigerians dey go abroad for their medical check ups and treatments undecided if only we were senseble to have our own medical services in Nigeria, I for once will love this nation undecided yet we only have useless churches on every street disturbing everyone and brainwashing our already useless minds undecided Nigerians and misplaced priorities

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by FactBoyz: 1:43am On May 22, 2019
Top 10 Extremely Valuable Lost Treasures Yet To Be Found
https:///2019/01/10-extremely-valuable-lost-treasures-yet-to-be-found.html

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War 3 Happen
https:///2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war-iii-break-out.html

Top 5 Important Nigerians That Are Not Recognized
https:///2019/05/top-5-important-nigerians-who-are-not-recognized.html
Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by nony43(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2019
Get well soon sir, did I see $50000?
Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On May 22, 2019
This is a very good gesture from these men.

This visit alone will make Mr Chukwu feel so much better psychologically.

The labour of our heroes past and living shall never be in vain.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Ultimatezlant: 6:43am On May 22, 2019
Na only that cloth him wife carry go London?
Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by izzou(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2019
grin

Our Christian Chukwu that year sad
Chai angry

Meanwhile

Otedola with the money......
Jim Iyke with the love.......
Okocha with the balling......
Maggi with the sauce....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Onlinealaba(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2019
Get well soon sir. Using ur money to touch and affect lives positively is the real definition of wealth..Ote$

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Nobody: 6:44am On May 22, 2019
See billionaire otedola looking fitter compared to pinnick. Small money, you go see hungry man get fat and have pot belly anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Kobicove(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2019
Watch how Christian Chukwu's hospital room will be soon be turned into a Mecca of sorts by Nigerian yeyebrities seeking media attention undecided

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On May 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Na wa o!
See Monitoring spirits!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2019
When I say simplicity, you say otedola... He's truly a man of great honor.... BTW, why does amaju head looks like a rugby ball?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Kizzygentle: 6:46am On May 22, 2019
I don't care how bad a person is or eyeservice. I believe in giving genuinely more than anything. Giving with good heart is an atonement for any sin whatsoever. He just saved a life. That's all that matters in d sight of God and it has been rewarded. The moment tonto dikeh gave a troll 50k all her sins were atoned for despite her madness and all that. The angels in heaven rejoice when u put smiles in peoples faces than even recruiting souls for Christ.
Thank u Mr otedola. D angels are happy in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by chudez0147(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2019
Afonja amaka

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by richxchange: 6:46am On May 22, 2019
Femi Otedola the man with the heart of gold.

Sell your Giftcards to us on richxchange

Richxchange pays the highest value for all gift cards from any country. We also have an amazing refferial platform where by you refair a friend to trade with us and earn, visit www.richxchange.com for more.
Want to trade in person? Call or whatsapp to meet with us @shoprite Apo abuja. cheers
Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by dipopooo(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2019
Lol... See pinnick head like mango... His white mustache is disgusting and bend... He needs to shave the fvcking shiiit
Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by oyepaulkay(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2019
Amaju Pinnick's head

cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by israelmao(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2019
Pinnick leadership is terrific!How I wish Buhari had such leadership qualities!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by handsomeyinka(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2019
Not all doctors in the western world are genius...we have some Nigerian doctors that are far better than than this so called American doctors

I trust my doctors,I love my country

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Gforce2019: 6:50am On May 22, 2019
Afonja is represented in good things since 1800...even showing good deed towards ipob member.
Ipob crew is not represented

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by helinues: 6:52am On May 22, 2019
Chairman Chukwu, quick recovery sir
Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by DonGtoG1(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:

Don't pray nor wish to have any of your loved ones to be ailing. As you won't remember the senses of dressing nor even have the appetite to feed well.

Moreover, she didn't go there for fashion parade.

Quick recovery to the "LEGEND".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Erolow(f): 6:54am On May 22, 2019
God bless Otedola for his philanthropic acts. Wait o... Nah Amaju pinnick be that man wey get egg shaped head for the middle?

Anyway, if you're interested in free digital marketing training opportunity, see my signature below
Re: Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2019
Adeitanajoke:

if only ogbeni femi knows on nairaland he's an afonja and hated with disgusts if only he knows... Then I wonder if chukwu's family will understand the pains this acrimony for who is better can cause or would have caused them..

God bless all those who sees all humans as same irregardless..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar / Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.