Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Get Rid Of Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Pimples (1073 Views)

How Can I get rid of pimples on my face. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples by akingold2: 2:40pm On May 01, 2007
It’s everyone’s worst nightmare. Waking up the day before a special event to discover a big, red pimple baring itself for all to see right on your face!

Here’s how to get rid of it quickly and safely:

1. Don’t ever pinch, squeeze or pick at a pimple. This only causes it to become more red and inflamed, and will spread the bacteria and oils that caused it in the first place, to other parts of your face! It can also lead to scars.

Visit howtogetrid..com to find out the remaining tips on how to get rid of pimples.

(1) (Reply)

The Size Of My Tomy / How Do U Stop Smoking Weed? / Secret-to-reducing-stress:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.