Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,263 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates (50793 Views)

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today / Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by AkataYeriYeri: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
cpu2006:

for your dream? oga, u dey sleep. better wake up
dont kill yourself.
the court of appeal will send the dancing senator back to his village

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
garfield1:

That is not his only ground of appeal.read the full petitions.

You are the one that is suppose to read with understanding.

Can you explain what you understand by oral submission on an appeal

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Victorerzy: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
[ the

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
engineerboat:

The judge then asked him Why didn't He explain this to the tribunal in the first place
I think this is the turning point prayer.even the judge question indirectly implies so.you should either cancel or upturn elections and nothing further.a lawyer cannot start reminding a tribunal or explaining to them their duties.once the apex court makes a decision,it is automatically commumicated to all lower courts.this prayer should stick.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
uruba23:

Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN is one man I respect but I honestly don't know why is want to use technicality to trucate this case,he should please hands off...it is personal

That is why PDP is tackling INEC.

Unfortunately INEC spoil show for APC by not telling the tribunal why they deduct votes unilaterally and in turn order for re-run

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by AkataYeriYeri: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
engineerboat:

Did you read anywhere here stated it will be determined on nairaland.

Always read before making comment
why do you sound so frustrated??

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Isoduwa(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
If them like stew � the election who cares about the tomatoes they are going to use
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by 247Dior(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
Please if you have a legit INSTAGRAM account with huge followers please quote me with your email or phone number and I'll get in touch. Straight forward people only. Thanks

i have over 570 .. kynbasil@yahoo.com
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
engineerboat:

That is why PDP is tackling INEC.

Unfortunately INEC spoil show for APC by not telling the tribunal why they deduct votes unilaterally and in turn order for re-run
And apc is about to clean the mess.if you read the judgment of the tribunal,inec explained but the tribunal were not convinced.obiora was absent on one of those days.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Tospringe: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nkwazemakennyj:
i pray the voice of the masses in Osun be held
"Held" indeed. Your folks in Abia needs your prayers to liberate them from the bondage of Ikpeazu's kerosene.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by liverpoolfc4life(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
APC ole

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
engineerboat:

Did you read anywhere here stated it will be determined on nairaland.

Always read before making comment
Dont be angry engineer.he made that comment based on the fact that most pdp fans here by their comments are already rejoicing as if it will be determined here without reading the various issues.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tospringe:

"Held" indeed. Your folks in Abia needs your prayers to liberate them from the bondage of Ikpeazu's kerosene.
Oga,am pro apc more than you but we dont need this here.we need decorum.only legal comments are sllowed

9 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Tospringe: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,am pro apc more than you but we dont need this here.we need decorum.only legal comments are sllowed
Alright sir

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
uruba23:

Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN is one man I respect but I honestly don't know why is want to use technicality to trucate this case,he should please hands off...it is personal
It is his specialty and forte,it is allowed.its his first line of defence.the tribunal and pdp gave room for it and he simply obliged
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by morikee: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Keep updating
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by morikee: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
engineerboat:
[LIVE UPDATE] Osun Election: Appeal Court Hears Oyetola’s Appeal Against Adeleke

The Abuja Division of the Court of Appeal is currently hearing the appeal filed by the Osun State Governor, Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola and the All Progressives Congress, challenging the judgment of the state’s Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal which nullified their election.

The tribunal had on March 22, 2019, in a split decision declared Oyetola’s main rival in the September 2018 election in the state, Senator Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party as the one validly elected as the governor.

It nullified the certificate of return issued to Oyetola and ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to issue a fresh one to Adeleke.

The tribunal’s Chairman, Justice Ibrahim Sirajo, in his minority judgment, dissented from the majority judgment adopted by Justices Peter Obiorah and Adegboye Gbolagunte.

Oyetola had in his 39-ground notice of appeal filed on March 26, 2019, urged the Court of Appeal to nullify the majority judgment, which he argued was perverse, replete with contradictions and not supported by evidence led by the petitioners.
Are you updating from the court room or they are showing live on TV station.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hey Oga................ i have no hitch with you, i no see why you dey para. mind you i didnt mention a party name so i dont see the reason for your wailing and frustration. i'm only praying for a better Nigeria, i'm not a hate like you. i employ you to ask questions before u spit out your nonsense oookk. for your information i no be from Abia....................... cheesy grin grin grin

Tospringe:

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Yhemit(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
nice one # boat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Ayed44: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tospringe:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Xisnin(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
uruba23:

Nothing personal about it, he is doing his job. Remember that he helped Wike win at the supreme court.
I expect the court of appeal to affirm the tribunal's verdict though.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Ratello: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
From the proceedings so far, the Court Of Appeal is upholding the Tribunals judgment this is the truth.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by cpu2006(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
any progress pls. pls keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Fadedvoices2: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Xisnin:

Nothing personal about it, he is doing his job. Remember that he helped Wike win at the supreme court.
I expect the court of appeal to affirm the tribunal's verdict though.

Not when the court of appeal members have been filled with apc apologists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by 9jahotblog: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ratello:
From the proceedings so far, the Court Of Appeal is upholding the Tribunals judgment this is the truth.
please can you post the pdp cross appeal.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by ChristianNorth: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Wole is gradually becoming an embarrassment. He is a coward. Olujimi is performing more than expected.

Yusuf Alli is doing well for INEC. I think they brought him new. I think he wasn't in the INEC team at the Tribunal.

Easy win for PDP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ratello:
As usual,biased write up.did you even read what the op posted ?
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Wole is gradually becoming an embarrassment. He is a coward. Olujimi is performing more than expected.

Yusuf Alli is doing well for INEC. I think they brought him new. I think he wasn't in the INEC team at the Tribunal.

Easy win for PDP.
You mean an easy win for apc? Why is it so difficult to admit defeat? Its not that bad or hard.you made good points but ended up ruining it by your last statement.Don't bother replying until you read yusuf alli submissions on the electoral act.

On a second thought,why should you be taken serious after abusing and insulting a lawyer doing his job....
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by sapoyoro(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
garfield1:
As usual,biased write up.did you even read what the op posted ?
I don't know why you carry osun matter for head more than we from osun sef.. with your usually stupid biased posts..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
sapoyoro:

I don't know why i carry osun matter for head more than we from osun sef..
with my usually stupid biased posts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.