Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates (50791 Views)

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today / Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

But you have supported losers more than me? Do you have a leaking memory?
lol you are empty barrel that always maketh the loudest noise. where's your Apc in rivers state. Kikkiki
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Is it up to the lies you posted in the ekiti polls
where's your Apc in rivers state. lol
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:
For atiku
lol you can't get the code.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
where's your Apc in rivers state. lol
Are you from rivers state
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol you can't get the code.
Atikulooted code
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol you are empty barrel that always maketh the loudest noise. where's your Apc in rivers state. Kikkiki
Nobody makes more noise than you johnnyboy except fayose.you even wailed more than him at a point
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Nobody makes more noise than you johnnyboy except fayose.you even wailed more than him at a point
why do you left rivers state thread. I guess nairalanders are tired of empty barrel noise Hmmm.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:
Atikulooted code
lol you can never understand. just keep on observing.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:
Atikulooted code
garfield1:
Atikulooted code
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
why do you left rivers state thread. I guess nairalanders are tired of empty barrel noise Hmmm.
I never claimed to be from rivers.i cant remember rivers having any thread here.honestly,since you can't differentiate between rivers and cross river,you are a dumb and useless fellow.run along,adeleke calls
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:
Are you from rivers state
Are you from Osun state?
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I never claimed to be from rivers.i cant remember rivers having any thread here.honestly,since you can't differentiate between rivers and cross river,you are a dumb and useless fellow.run along,adeleke calls...
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Are you from Osun state?
Is it one of your numerous states dunce ?
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

I never claimed to be from rivers.i cant remember rivers having any thread here.honestly,since you can't differentiate between rivers and cross river,you are a dumb and useless fellow.run along,adeleke calls...
really lol. you are a depressed Apc miscreant. I have something to do this morning jare. your lies and propaganda will never help you and your party Apc. your propaganda will never hold any water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
really lol. you are a depressed Apc miscreant. I have something to do this morning jare. your lies and propaganda will never help you and your party Apc. your propaganda will never hold any water.
You have nothing to do apart from slaving for adeleke.its your only job.go and play his favourite song for him to dance childishly as usual
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

I never claimed to be from rivers.i cant remember rivers having any thread here.honestly,since you can't differentiate between rivers and cross river,you are a dumb and useless fellow.run along,adeleke calls
really lol. you are a depressed Apc miscreant. I have something to do this morning jare. your lies and propaganda will never help you and your party Apc. your propaganda will never hold any water. propaganda work doesn't fit you at all. I will leave you to rant for the day bye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

You have nothing to do apart from slaving for adeleke.its your only job.go and play his favourite song for him to dance childishly as usual
lol Adeleke Ademola is the people's governor, and he will surely get his mandate back. just be patient with his government. oyetola is a mandate snatcher for snatching the people's mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol Adeleke Ademola is the people's governor, and he will surely get his mandate back. just be patient with his government. oyetola is a mandate snatcher for snatching the people's mandate.
Ede people? Up oyetola
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by tuniski: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

The boy is getting nauseating on Nairaland with his half baked comments
He sounds like a juvenile.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by CID11: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2019
please where did APC get these useless lawyers from. They are not even prepared
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Ede people? Up oyetola

How I wish you are the one representing Oyetola Yesterday at the Appeal.

You will do a better job than Wole Olanipekun and Akin Olujimi Did Yesterday,

But surprisingly, your Job stops at ranting on Nairaland, while those that matter make statements inside the court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

But surprisingly, your Job stops at ranting on Nairaland, while those that matter make statements inside the court

GBAMMMMMM
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Amumaigwe: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

I will shift your dumb self to the lagoon.who is talking about 7 polling units? I am talking about the 17 units and your senseless and partisan brain cannot as usual differentiate issues.the 17 units illegally cancelled by the tribunal will be restored back.
Secondly,the RO cannot be said not to have powers to cancel results.what if situations on ground does not allow the p.o to cancel results or the the collation officers to do same? What if results brought from units are clearly in non compliance with the electoral act and the field staff missed it? So the RO should allow it?
Even the tribunal contradicted itself.evidence on ground shows that the 7 units had issues as there were no evidence of elections or results there.
So my boy,let me help you put your thinking faculty on.the decision will be upturned

From these reasonings of yours, if you happen to be an adult, you must be a poorly read one. Work on yourself please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Amumaigwe:

From these reasonings of yours, if you happen to be an adult, you must be a poorly read one. Work on yourself please.
Work on your moniker mr superior reasoning.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nkwazemakennyj:

GBAMMMMMM
Gbam on your brain
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

Before i joined nairaland,you have been ranting for years.am sure the endless rants made you to fail your engineering courses
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by garfield1: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
tuniski:

He sounds like a juvenile.
You are a delinquent.there's a new ward at yabaleft for your likes.saraki launched it.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2019
garfield1:
Gbam on your brain

LOL........... one of the Nairaland Haters spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.